Kksd74628

Andrew Tate explained

89 posts in this topic

@8gates

You can only love or hate that picture of what is presented of someone, if you don't know him/her personally. What I found from fast glance was that Dan Bilzerian has done more stupid things which actually are harmful for others directly for example throwing girl from his rooftop and breaking her ankle. Also the thing is that Andrew Tate actually teaches things, but Dan just lives a crazy life which isn't bad thing per se. It's not about do they have similar lifestyle, but what are the values and how much harm they make to others on the way and is it purposeful or that you don't see what harm you made.

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Carl-Richard

Yeah, but then there is a beautiful perspective; if you can have this level of crazy life being stupid, what life could you have being smart. It's that most of us don't really use the masculine energy that I presented on the original post and that is what we need to start doing more, if we want to have life full of things which we wanted. I mean you can just alone use feminine energy, meditate and gain love to universe and "win" life that way, but most of us still want to do something with our lifes and that's when you need to see what others have done to make you motivated.

There are some useful nuggets you can extract from him, it's basically just stage orange to the max, though if your value system grew beyond that, you will probably find his life-style very unattractive, aswell as his general attitude.

He will actually be useful for you to see how much orange values you still have inside you, if you are willing to be honest with yourself.

One very important lesson to learn is the trap of ideology. Tate has basically got himself stuck as far as development goes precisely because he has created such a sophisticated ideology, that is so consistent. You can see the same happening with Stage Blue Christians or Muslims, like presuppositionalism. They will put huge effort into justifying their worldview, and making it consistent. The problem with intelligence is that it is a tool your ego will use to serve it's values. So, whatever values you have, the more intelligent you are, the better you will be at justifying those values to yourself, as well as being able to dismantle any challenge to your world view.

This is why consciousness is more fundamental, and more important, than intelligence. If you are not conscious, you do not know what your intelligence is even doing, and you cannot even gain the distance to truly be in charge of it. Andrew Tate might as well be a robot, programmed in a particular way. He is a slave, he just doesn't realize that his ego tricked him into believing that he is the master.

Glory to Israel

On 7/25/2022 at 11:56 AM, Kksd74628 said:

@Nilsi @Razard86

You understood me wrongly. This wasn't some defending speech for Andrew tate or attack towards him. What I wrote is a great lesson how you should think about these things and how tier 2 type of conversation looks like. So it wasn't about anything personal about him, but you guys. It's your spiritual and practical journey in your own life and I showed how you can use people who you think are your enemies to gain insights and learn from your shadow.

When did I say you defended him? Not once did I say that. You are feeling attacked and are projecting onto me. I merely said in a summary Andrew Tate is a late to the party conman in the manosphere. 

On 7/25/2022 at 11:50 AM, Razard86 said:

Not saying you can't glean wisdom from anybody but he is not exactly someone you should be paying too much attention too. What you focus on you become.

And this ^. All of life is a teacher, so yes you can glean nuggets of wisdom from anything, but I think ignoring Tate until his short minutes of fame dries up is a better option personally.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86

I didn't feel attacked, don't even know where that came from, but my whole point was to show that there are these 2 energies that would be good to be had. Andrew Tate just is an excellent in his masculine energy side and that is what many of us lack and should aim to have more of. Also I tried to explain the concept that fire can be dangerous if you don't know how to use it and so are lot of other things. If you restrict yourself from these things instead of learning to work with them I think it is not the most optimal route and you are left with lot of missing things in life.

@Scholar

The thing is that I don't find that lifestyle unattractive at all, but still I'd say I am tier 2 thinker or whatever scale you want to use to value me with. I wouldn't have any problems having couple of beautiful cars in the yard. That doesn't still say that I'd be all for the material stuff and I'd still do spiritual stuff and think about life. Why couldn't you have these unbelievable things that you could enjoy in the meantime? Point of spirtuality imo is not to stop valuing material things, but not to get attached to them while still enjoying them. You don't need to choose between these lifes, but you could have both of them, if you just want enough.

25 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Scholar

The thing is that I don't find that lifestyle unattractive at all, but still I'd say I am tier 2 thinker or whatever scale you want to use to value me with. I wouldn't have any problems having couple of beautiful cars in the yard. That doesn't still say that I'd be all for the material stuff and I'd still do spiritual stuff and think about life. Why couldn't you have these unbelievable things that you could enjoy in the meantime? Point of spirtuality imo is not to stop valuing material things, but not to get attached to them while still enjoying them. You don't need to choose between these lifes, but you could have both of them, if you just want enough.

Well, your values are your values, it's hard to get beyond what you have been culturally indoctrinated with. My values are such that I would not even enjoy these things, there are uninteresting to me, and would probably to a large degree contradict more important values I have. I wouldn't even want to be such a person, because I value other things more so. I would genuinely rather spend my money on helping animals than some fancy car.

The thing here is, you will probably think "Oh wow, he is just virtue signally selflessness!", which from an orange perspective will be the only way you could comprehend that kind of decision. But from my perspective, it is not even a sacrifice. It would go against my integrity to own such things, and I would genuinely enjoy for example saving some animals. It's not even about me thinking it's the right thing to do, it's simply that my values have moved on from what I had when I was a teenagers.

It's hard to fake the values you have. I never said you can't have this or that, I am telling you, if you had grown beyond these values, you wouldn't even want to have these things, genuinely. Not because of some sort of ideology, but because of your core values.

So, these things are unbelievable to you precisely because of the values that you hold. To me, they are not enjoyable, nor are the unbelievable. They are a waste of my time on this earth, and go against higher values that I might have. I have no interest in driving a lamborghini, I value petting dogs more than I would value driving a lamborghini.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

9 minutes ago, Scholar said:

I wouldn't even want to be such a person, because I value other things more so. I would genuinely rather spend my money on helping animals than some fancy car.

or you might be suppressing aspects of yourself.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

40 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

The thing is that I don't find that lifestyle unattractive at all, but still I'd say I am tier 2 thinker or whatever scale you want to use to value me with. I wouldn't have any problems having couple of beautiful cars in the yard.

I don't think how that works, i agree with scholar on this one. You have a hierarchy of values, and when you have so much money, that you don't need to worry or think about money anymore, then you will automatically use that money, to try to invest in things that are on the top of your value hierarchy.

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Can we think of one tier 2 person, who has multiple mansions or expensive cars or a luxurious lifestyle?

Edited by zurew

@Scholar

Listen, the thing is that I value love and connection (which actually are the same) over anything, but that doesn't change that if I'd make myself succesful, I'd have more resources to live in that universe where I can share love to others. I mean I can buy more goodies for others. In the meantime is it too bad to buy something nice for yourself if you are spending enough to help others anyways? Even helping others is thing you'll exhaust when you do it enough. Maybe you get wrong picture of me, because I am talking about success side of things rather than my normal spiritual side.

Just now, zurew said:

Can we think of one tier 2 person, who has multiple mansions or expensive cars?

Not many Tier 2 people are that rich.

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

That's why they're at Tier 2.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@zurew

5 minutes ago, zurew said:

Can we think of one tier 2 person, who has multiple mansions or expensive cars?

I, when I have enough money, because I don't understand why couldn't you have both of them. First reason is that tier 2 people are rare and most of them have used their life merely on spirituality or on something similar. If you get unhappy by buying something nice for yourself, because you think that you could've used that money to someone else then you certainly have some shadow sides that should be given attention, because that's unhealthy. Please show me if I'm missing on something you wanted to show me.

@Nilsi

3 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Not necessarily tho.

7 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

When you look at the most extreme people, you can be sure that they're employing some aspect that exists within yourself. You don't have to copy that person to recognize that impulse, but it's easy to deny that the impulse even exists.

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

Yeah this true, but i would be suprised if i could find one. Also, tier 2 people are capable to earn a lot of money, because they are intelligent enough to learn how to make a lot of money , but they don't do it, because they don't value money nowhere near as much as stage orange people do.

I don't see why a tier 2 person wouldn't be able to get rich if he/she really wanted to (earning money is much easier if you don't have a backbone and integrity). To me this shows that those people are using their time and capabilities and resources to do and to invest in other things.

6 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I think you should question why it seems so unbelievable to you that someone has different values. Of course from your perspective, it is possible that it's me suppressing aspects of myself, but it could also be the case that I just genuinely evolved as a human being.

7 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Scholar

Listen, the thing is that I value love and connection (which actually are the same) over anything, but that doesn't change that if I'd make myself succesful, I'd have more resources to live in that universe where I can share love to others. I mean I can buy more goodies for others. In the meantime is it too bad to buy something nice for yourself if you are spending enough to help others anyways? Even helping others is thing you'll exhaust when you do it enough. Maybe you get wrong picture of me, because I am talking about success side of things rather than my normal spiritual side.

I have no interest in buying these goodies. I am not depriving myself of anything, like you are not depriving yourself of anything when you don't go to church every sunday. Yet, a stage blue person (from 200-400 years ago) might find that utterly incomprehensible. It's not about what's bad, it's about what I value.

People underestimate how ingrained their value system actually is, and how truly relative it actually is. In a thousand years, if humans will have evolved sufficiently, the kind of goodies you are talking about will seem utterly absurd to them. It's like having a toilet made of gold, it's just absurdly unnecessary and silly. The fact that there is this war of values, where you struggle to decide between whether or not to save someones life and buying a golden toilet, should tell you how unevolved you truly are.

And I'm no exception to that, I am unevolved aswell compared to what people will be like in a thousand years. But I am atleast past the point where I care whatseover about the lifestyle Tate is advocating for. I don't find the women attractive which he finds attractive, I don't find his house attractive, I don't find much about his lifestyle attractive. If I had a magic wand, not many elements of his life would carry over to my perfect life.

Imagine how absurd it would feel to you to shit on a toilet of gold. To me the goodies and lifestyle you speak about is exactly like that. It's just silly, I don't want a toilet made of gold, even if I could have one. I'm not depriving myself of anything when I don't have a toilet of gold.

Glory to Israel

Just now, Scholar said:

I think you should question why it seems so unbelievable to you that someone has different values. Of course from your perspective, it is possible that it's me suppressing aspects of myself, but it could also be the case that I just genuinely evolved as a human being.

That's why I said "might". Identifying with values that reflect the intellect or the heart might sometimes overshadow an impulsive side.

The guy is overflowing with insecurity and embodies the worst elements of stage orange and red. He has the same vibe as Donald Trump as far as neuroticism and development goes. And the fact that this forum is defending him is kinda depressing because it is indicative of where a lot of people on this forum is at and it's much worse than where a normie is at, that's for sure. He is an obvious clown and scammer. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

7 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

When you look at the most extreme people, you can be sure that they're employing some aspect that exists within yourself. You don't have to copy that person to recognize that impulse, but it's easy to deny that the impulse even exists.

I understand. I also want to fuck and like to play power-games sometimes, but getting rich and maintaining your wealth is just such a hustle that it's practically impossible to reach or maintain your Tier 2 perspective. Jordan Hall and Jim Rutt were some of the pioneers of the internet back in the 80s and 90s, I'm sure they made a fuckton of money, but they couldn't do what they do now if they were still engaged in that kind of lifestyle.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus