Kksd74628

Andrew Tate explained

89 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Nilsi said:

If you insist. To me a rich life would include having a passionate and meaningful career (I won't bother to specify this further), having great relationships (friends, family, intimate relationships), living on my edge, proactively seeking new experiences, travelling to foreign places, making space to just be with the raw experience of being alive, constantly learning new stuff. Ya, probably not an exhaustive list, but you should get a sense of it. Being financially well off is not one of my main priorities and it wouldn't make or break anything but I still don't want to react against it and it's definitely nice to be able to afford some luxuries now and again and spoil your girl a bit.

Like I said no right or wrong answers but yes this is a nice definition of rich in my personal opinion. I especially like the part of living life on the edge. Very nice example of a rich life.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Just want to put this here. A lot of people think becoming rich will make you happy....

https://www.businessinsider.com/20-people-who-battled-depression-and-still-became-rich-and-famous-2012-10#10-abraham-lincoln-10

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@hoodrow trillson

That's the point, no one sees that because they're stuck thinking about new ways to disagree with him while he is living awesome life as a top g. That's what I want as well; to have incredible life both spiritually and "materially". To me anything, but perfection isn't enough and I couldn't fathom living a life without another one without any valid reason. What many people don't understand is that it isn't even about what he has achieved, but more like that power to MAKE THINGS HAPPEN. You want to enjoy life by being and doing and that's you choose both energies, ta - da.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

11 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@hoodrow trillson

That's the point, no one sees that because they're stuck thinking about new ways to disagree with him while he is living awesome life as a top g. That's what I want as well; to have incredible life both spiritually and "materially". To me anything, but perfection isn't enough and I couldn't fathom living a life without another one without any valid reason. What many people don't understand is that it isn't even about what he has achieved, but more like that power to MAKE THINGS HAPPEN. You want to enjoy life by being and doing and that's you choose both energies, ta - da.

-joNi-

Good lord man, I was being sarcastic.  The guy looks fucking miserable.  

You‘re buying into a fairytale and it’s actually frightening how easily brainwashed this forum is becoming with these grifters.  I guess a search for purpose and happiness in life will do that but you cannot be this naive.

No one will achieve what he’s selling to you (happiness, peace, contentment, the thirst for perfection) because it is all built on lies and deceit.  The house of cards he’s built is very weak and he knows this, so he’s amassing all the money possible, from all the suckers as fast as possible.  He’s riding his MLM scheme like a surfboard on the social media algorithm and voila, that’s why this thread is here.  He’s playing his followers, supporters, Hustler University subscribers like a damn fiddle and laughing all the way to the bank.  Once the house of cards falls, he’ll say oh well and move on to the next scheme.  He says things that will trigger your self biases and you will feel like you resonate with him.  

Also, saying you’re just taking “golden nugget” ideas from him does nothing.  Just because you haven’t invested in him with money and you just watch a bunch of his content does nothing. You just fill up your mind with more and more useless deluded garbage that will eventually become irrelevant.  

It’s also increasingly concerning people on this forum are supporting this terrible human being like what he’s saying is gospel.  This is just another repackaged redpill shithead and I hope some of you can see through this garbage and toss it into the trash.

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Just want to put this here. A lot of people think becoming rich will make you happy....

Being rich won't make you happy by itself but its a lot easier when you can hire professionals to coach you through things, being able to move to nicer environments, not being around negative draining people, not worrying about paying unexpected bills, working on projects you care about, being able to travel/have nice experiences often.

I don't know why people try to cram this message that being rich wont bring happiness. I have a mentor who Im currently living  with right now who runs an info product business generating 50-60k a month. When we attend networking events, parties or personal gatherings most of the people are happy, have fulfilling projects there working on, and carry themselves with a care free mentality. 

People who often quote this message usually dont make money or don't personally know people who make money and are speaking from theory its two completely different worlds. 

Edited by Bando

@hoodrow trillson

If you have watched any long podcast with him in it, which I strongly believe that you haven't, you would see that he is enjoying his life, a lot. I don't know what you meant by deluded garbage, because I had my biggest realization of the year just from listening him talking. I can only talk from my own perspective which is that I've really found lot of useful things for me from him. I understand why many people don't get what he's saying and that's why I wanted to show this perspective to others by making this thread and answering to the comments that arise.

@Bando

You're absolute on point. The saying should be rephrased as only achieving for money doesn't make you happy, but having money is useful component in building your favourite life. It starts to feel that not only so called spiritual people don't value money, but they see it as a filthy thing that they don't even want to touch to. What they didn't understand from Leo's video How To Escape Wage Slavery? Oh, but now when spiritual role model is saying the exact same stuff it surprisingly is a good thing.

Someone who is fan of tate here  trojan horse him with psychedelics ?,everything would be resolved . Now he would look further more out of his life and integrate green and green +stuff ,just as orange for most of us here