Heart of Space

Mystical Curses Are Real (Be Careful)

143 posts in this topic

I accidentally cursed myself going down this spiritual rabbit hole with meditation, psychedelics, and listening to various spiritual sources.  

On the surface my life is successful, six figure income, successful career, I've slept with 6 women this year and frankly it could have been 8 or 9 if desired.  I'm a player, I'm doing well for my age financially.  I'm a good looking guy, people are genuinely jealous of me.  This is not so much a brag, more just a description of the superficial veneer of my life given what I'm about to divulge.  

I have been infected by an extremely viscous mystical curse that took many, many forms.  It wasn't always a curse, sometimes it literally was a blessing.  I have and had hundreds if not thousands of experiences of clairvoyance for the past few years.  I've been given knowledge of the future, people thoughts and feelings, and much more.  80% curse, 20% blessing is probably the ratio.  I've done some really great things with it too in my life.  

I've also been brutally psychologically tortured to the point where the level of psychological suffering was of a mystical level of suffering.  Think an infinite intelligence spinning tales of horror using all your deepest insecurities and fears stringing together the most hellish narratives of reality a higher intelligence could create.  In addition to that physical symptoms such as sleep deprivation for days on end, shocks through the body, all kinds of strange and extremely, EXTREMELY painful and uncomfortable phenomena.  There are endless ways for a mystical curse to torture a being, so many that I couldn't list to you all of them without writing a long book.  And even upon reading the book you would still not be able to understand without experiencing it for yourself.  But it's mainly through illusion, false narrative, false emotions, shifting your focus onto painful sensations or feelings.  It can control your behavior such that you destroy relationships, cause you to make errors, cause you to forget something important.  

It can possess other beings around you in the same way, although this one is more rare in my experience.  It could even happen to someone who reads this post, the phenomenon can be extraordinarily subtle so that it appears to be your normal state of consciousness and feeling.  In fact, if you are open to inviting it in read and seriously contemplate my post before responding and you may invite the very mystical force that curses into your own conscious experience.  It could help you respond to this in a way that's more useful or beneficial and it may not have you be nice to me, which is fine.  

Yea just be careful out there folks, it isn't all god realization and happy blessing from above.  You literally can go the opposite direction even if you're well meaning and trying to be a good person.  Although admittedly I was an extremely spiritually impure person at the time it started, I attribute that as being one of the primary causes.  I wasn't a serial killer or anything, in fact, I was a normal guy who struggled with addictions and some pretty dark stuff with my family and past.  

I have to emphasis that mystical curses are real.  Perhaps keep that in mind.  I wish could tell everyone who goes down this path, just so they can avoid it.  Avoid it through purity, discipline, and pray for protection (that kind of stuff).  I don't think Actualized is honestly a good place for a lot of people.  I think actualized.org is extremely irresponsible, but from a place of ignorance because it's ran by one person (not said with negative emotion or hatred).  I don't think that Actualized is equipped to be proper spiritual source for everyone.  Churches, temples, very serious and pure spiritual practices are far better for god realization and far safer in this regard.  Actualized is not an ashram, temple, or holy place.  It is a forum, made by one man that has 12 year old's asking how to get laid one end of it and then on the other you have people who have literally been to mystical hell states and have seen the future.  This place lacks the proper respect and spiritual discipline required of a holy place made for people who pursue God.  

And may I ask a favor of those who read this far?  Make a prayer for me if you actually read this post and send me a blessing, as the power of prayer and intention is real.  You have no idea how much I'd value and appreciate just your positive and loving intention being sent my way. 

Just chill out, there is nothing cursed here, your mind is just running wild, trying to make sense of that, which is beyond itself. These are all your minds interpretations and you can definitely find healthier ones if you try.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

5 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

I have been infected by an extremely viscous mystical curse that took many, many forms.  It wasn't always a curse, sometimes it literally was a blessing.  I have and had hundreds if not thousands of experiences of clairvoyance for the past few years.  I've been given knowledge of the future, people thoughts and feelings, and much more.  80% curse, 20% blessing is probably the ratio.  I've done some really great things with it too in my life.  

This is similar to how anxiety and excitement have the same psychophysical effect in terms of biomarkers and inner phenomena, and it's all based on interpretation (as positive or negative, mentally), as @Nilsi said.

6 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

I've also been brutally psychologically tortured to the point where the level of psychological suffering was of a mystical level of suffering.  Think an infinite intelligence spinning tales of horror using all your deepest insecurities and fears stringing together the most hellish narratives of reality a higher intelligence could create.  In addition to that physical symptoms such as sleep deprivation for days on end, shocks through the body, all kinds of strange and extremely, EXTREMELY painful and uncomfortable phenomena.  There are endless ways for a mystical curse to torture a being, so many that I couldn't list to you all of them without writing a long book.  And even upon reading the book you would still not be able to understand without experiencing it for yourself.  But it's mainly through illusion, false narrative, false emotions, shifting your focus onto painful sensations or feelings.  It can control your behavior such that you destroy relationships, cause you to make errors, cause you to forget something important.

This is a real place, a whole existence of suffering, and it is important to document.

7 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

I don't think Actualized is honestly a good place for a lot of people.  I think actualized.org is extremely irresponsible, but from a place of ignorance because it's ran by one person (not said with negative emotion or hatred).  I don't think that Actualized is equipped to be proper spiritual source for everyone.  Churches, temples, very serious and pure spiritual practices are far better for god realization and far safer in this regard.  Actualized is not an ashram, temple, or holy place. 

The message he's given for this is essentially, "If you're mentally ill or in deep suffering, that's not my specialty . . ." Though I would not say churches, temples, and such institutionalizing structures are conducive to God-realization most of the time; but perhaps that will change.

11 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

It is a forum, made by one man that has 12 year old's asking how to get laid one end of it and then on the other you have people who have literally been to mystical hell states and have seen the future.  This place lacks the proper respect and spiritual discipline required of a holy place made for people who pursue God.  

I don't like it either. The process needs less foolishness and more work. It needs more focus on the goals acted upon the collective that this all should be, as in, the effect here could have is much more than some of the nonsense that goes on.

13 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Make a prayer for me if you actually read this post and send me a blessing, as the power of prayer and intention is real.  You have no idea how much I'd value and appreciate just your positive and loving intention being sent my way. 

Yes, and I'll probably think about this a bit more.

28 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Just chill out, there is nothing cursed here, your mind is just running wild, trying to make sense of that, which is beyond itself. These are all your minds interpretations and you can definitely find healthier ones if you try.

This is a materialistic or close minded skeptical perspective of my post, I don't really welcome this perspective.  I will ignore all future ones.  

I'll put this way, either you have experience with genuine mysticism and believe it, or not.  My phenomenon is so far beyond just the mind freaking out.

Imagine if an alien abducted you, taking you around the universe to see all the wonder and awe of the entire cosmos and then when you got back to normal reality years later, you attempt to relay the story of it and some random chump on an internet forum tells you "it's not real it's just your mind freaking out bro."  It's honestly pointless to address people who will see my post that way, so I won't from here out, unless it's truly thoughtful.  

@AtheisticNonduality  Thank you for your thoughts.

Edited by Heart of Space

14 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

This is a materialistic or close minded skeptical perspective of my post, I don't really welcome this perspective.  I will ignore all future ones.  

I'll put this way, either you have experience with genuine mysticism and believe it, or not.  My phenomenon is so far beyond just the mind freaking out.

Imagine if an alien abducted you, taking you around the universe to see all the wonder and awe of the entire cosmos and then when you got back to normal reality years later, you attempt to relay the story of it and some random chump on an internet forum tells you "it's not real it's just your mind freaking out bro."  It's honestly pointless to address people who will see my post that way, so I won't from here out, unless it's truly thoughtful.  

@AtheisticNonduality  Thank you for your thoughts.

I'm trying to offer you something here. I have a good sense of what you are talking about but in the end these are just interpretations of what's happening to you and if they make you miserable, it would be wise to not be so attached to them.

EDIT: I think it's quite important to get that shit out of one's system and communicate it and seek understanding and I'm in no way trying to dismiss or marginalize you, I'm just sharing with you what I think could be in your service.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Why did you leave out how the curse started in your case? Wouldn't it be a good thing to share with people so at least they can avoid that one vector for it?

On the other hand I dunno if posting about it at all is very wise. There are at last a few hypochondriacs here that are gonna convince themselves they're cursed now.

Sending a blessing your way.

So, what cursed you?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

10 minutes ago, Yarco said:

Why did you leave out how the curse started in your case? Wouldn't it be a good thing to share with people so at least they can avoid that one vector for it?

On the other hand I dunno if posting about it at all is very wise. There are at last a few hypochondriacs here that are gonna convince themselves they're cursed now.

Sending a blessing your way.

Maybe 3.5 years ago?  It's difficult to catalogue a specific date.  It ramped up to extreme intensity a few years back.   

Practice spiritual purity to an extreme degree.  Be psychologically, spiritually, and morally pure.  Do this and you won't be cursed.  

If their are dark things in your mind and past you're more at risk.  

Edited by Heart of Space

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

So, what cursed you?

To be honest I only have a vague idea, but there are aspects of the source of the curse that I don't want to share.  It might be unfair to blame certain things, but it might involve something and someone specific.  But it's a multitude of many factors such as the state of my only extremely hurt and fearful ego, spiritual impurity, and suffering.  

38 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Ignoring the most sane advice in the thread isn't going to help your suffering. "In the end these are just interpretations of what's happening to you and if they make you miserable, it would be wise to not be so attached to them."

38 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

My phenomenon is so far beyond just the mind freaking out.

"It's mainly through illusion, false narrative, false emotions, shifting your focus onto painful sensations or feelings.  It can control your behavior such that you destroy relationships, cause you to make errors, cause you to forget something important."

lol pretty much the precise definition of your mind simply freaking out. Attributing such basic stuff to "curses" honestly sounds like escapism and is a way of blaming all your problems on an outside third party rather than admitting these are personal issues that you need to face and work through yourself.

Edited by thepixelmonk

3 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

Ignoring the most sane advice in the thread isn't going to help your suffering. "In the end these are just interpretations of what's happening to you and if they make you miserable, it would be wise to not be so attached to them."

"It's mainly through illusion, false narrative, false emotions, shifting your focus onto painful sensations or feelings.  It can control your behavior such that you destroy relationships, cause you to make errors, cause you to forget something important."

lmao pretty much the precise definition of your mind simply freaking out. Attributing such basic stuff to "curses" honestly sounds like escapism and is a way of blaming all your problems on an outside third party rather than admitting these are personal issues that you need to face and work through yourself.

Last time I address this perspective.  

I have regular knowledge of specific future events.  I have verified my own experience as mystical one thousand times over.  It's so far beyond the mind just having a fit or creating false interpretations of reality.  Imagine predicting the future accurately on a daily basis and having it verified over and over.  I am a genuine psychic and clairvoyant person.

I'm also a genuinely cursed person.  

31 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

But it's a multitude of many factors such as the state of my only extremely hurt and fearful ego, spiritual impurity, and suffering.  

So, those things are a curse? Or, something you can work on?

◭"89"

56 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

So, those things are a curse? Or, something you can work on?

No, there are specific things the curse does.  Hundreds of things.  Everything from causing your dream reality to be as vivid and as real and your waking reality just more fantastical to making you need to poop at a certain time.  Literally, it's endless the amount of things it has done to me.  And all the phenomenon I wouldn't refer to bad, some of it is absurd, funny, or just pointless.  But mystical in nature.  It can cause you to forget your keys when walking to your apartment and make you walk back and forth to your car three times and forget your keys 3 times in a row like you just had a stroke even though you're a healthy successful intelligent and sharp thinking person.  It can cause you to focus on pain, it can cause extreme emotional pain.  It can possess you and change your behavior, sometimes in a way that is extremely beneficial, but other times in ways that make you disturb someone, or make them not like you.  

I have also been to a mystical level of hell.  I mean true supernatural levels of suffering and hell.  Some things the curse does is pithy and minute, but it has done some extraordinarily intense tortuous things to me too.  

Can I work on it?  Yes, I can eradicate my suffering the Zen way, but the curse is so strong at times that even the most mild form of ego I feel it could punish.  It can cause hurt to even your most fundamental desire to live and survive.  It's pretty horrible at times and not something that goes away over night.  But I believe the curse can be beat, my having an extremely strong dedication to finding the ultimate love and being a spiritually pure person.  That's honestly the best antidote.  

Edited by Heart of Space

I have my bias and set of interpretations, but from what I'm reading you're highly sensitive.

Psychedelics can amplify everything in your environment and "past", it can recreate all the feelings of your past trauma, reveal the depths of delusions and lack of truth in our environment.

There are few people truly capable of holding a loving presence or who are even capable of love that does not get twisted by the ego, and so you may have to do alot of that for yourself on this journey, or anchor in something/beings that are full of "light energy". One of my trips I realized how important the environment is for peeps like this.

Just stay open to the possibility that some of the stuff gets exaggerated by things like fear and past "imprints".. and how our environment is. It sounds like you already recognize the source of it. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@Heart of Space Careful not to confuse thoughts with reality.

Look out at the world, and see if you can spot the odd one out: 

People, buildings, mystical curses are real, the sky, the sidewalk.

Apparently.

@Heart of Space Interesting. How did you come to find out it was a curse?

◭"89"

10 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Heart of Space Interesting. How did you come to find out it was a curse?

I'll put it this way.  That is an interpretation of my mind.  But it takes the form of what would be very reasonable to consider a curse.  

But again it's not always in the form of a curse.  

I have also been to a mystical level of hell.  I mean true supernatural levels of suffering and hell.  Some things the curse does is pithy and minute, but it has done some extraordinarily intense tortuous things to me too.  This is a very real and serious phenomenon, I'd like to emphasize that.  

Edited by Heart of Space

@Heart of Space If you forgot your keys normally or you forgot your keys because of a curse how do you know the difference?

Can bad things happen to people who are not cursed? 

◭"89"

29 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Heart of Space If you forgot your keys normally or you forgot your keys because of a curse how do you know the difference?

Can bad things happen to people who are not cursed? 

Yea, that's a fair question.  It's just a small example of something it can do.  It can temporarily fog memory in ways that are specific, or at specific times, such that it can really turn you into someone who behaves like a complete idiot.  I'm a really sharp and disciplined guy, I wouldn't forget my keys and walk all the way to my apartment door sober after work 3 times.  Going up and down three flights of stairs each time getting to my door and realizing that I forgot my keys.  It literally has me walk back to my car, puts me some temporary state of memory loss and then will even mock me to make me even more upset.  This is just one tiny, tiny example something it has done.  It can cause you to forget your own name temporarily, or birthdate, or anything.  Hell, it can even do the opposite.  I've had super human levels of memory and intellect, but those moments are temporary and more rare than the problematic ones where I, say forget my keys, three times in a row.  That description help?

Can the mystical force that posses me effect you?  Is that what you're asking?  The answer is yes, but don't worry it's not necessarily going to appear as a curse to you.  It may actually cause you to realize something about yourself or me, or my posts that makes you understand or learn something.  Maybe that's happening right now.  I only wish you good things by posting this for you.  Truly. 

You are interacting with a mystical force by talking to me.  Maybe try to invoke it for good?

Edited by Heart of Space

Upon making thread I had intensely prayed for everyone's protection and mean well.  My mystical phenomenon can spread to those who interact with me, mostly in subtle ways, and it doesn't have to take the form of a curse.  If you are affected I pray and intend for it to take the form of a blessing if it takes any form at all for you.  

Edited by Heart of Space