Jaccobtw

Danger of getting Psychedelics

28 posts in this topic

I want to obtain some psychedelics but I'm worried about getting into legal trouble. I'm aware that we can't source psychedelics here so don't. My plan is to go to Canada and get some. I do want to bring them back but I'm worried some dogs at the airport will sniff them out. Are there psychedelics that dogs cannot smell or am I screwed? Thank you for your replies

Why drive to Canada when you can order 5-MeO-MALT and other legal psychedelics online and have them shipped directly to you?

I think you misunderstood my comment.

You don't have to go to Canada. You can buy MALT online, legally, and have it shipped to you. Unless you live in Arizona.

No. MALT and other research chemicals can be bought openly on the clearnet.

Edited by halfknots

2 hours ago, halfknots said:

No. MALT and other research chemicals can be bought openly on the cleaner.

@Jaccobtw I think he meant clear-net, the regular internet

@halfknots I was wondering about this too.  The websites I’ve found say that they’re for legitimate research purposes only.  So will they ask you to demonstrate that you’re some kind of researcher, or can anyone just order them anyway?

And could you still get into legal trouble under the Analogue Act in the US, even for substances not specifically scheduled?

3 hours ago, Jaccobtw said:

I want to obtain some psychedelics but I'm worried about getting into legal trouble. I'm aware that we can't source psychedelics here so don't. My plan is to go to Canada and get some. I do want to bring them back but I'm worried some dogs at the airport will sniff them out. Are there psychedelics that dogs cannot smell or am I screwed? Thank you for your replies

Why would you think flying out to Canada and physically trying to transport stuff through an international airport is in any way even remotely safer than simply making a darkweb order, like what are you thinking lmao.

That being said, there aren't going to be any "dogs sniffing you out", not sure where you got this idea from. You can transport certain things, especially LSD for example, super easily, given that it's literally just paper and completely undetectable. I usually have a few tabs in my wallet when I'm flying domestically lol.

For what it’s worth I’ve had illegal substances that I was mailing in seized by the government a couple times and nothing bad happened. (Other than losing my monies?)

They just sent me a letter in the mail both times saying they took my controlled substance.

I live in the US btw. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Dogs are not trained to sniff paychedelics.

With that said, transporting stuff can get you caught just because you can be sloppy. And for that you will get into big trouble.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Psychedelics are low priority for customs.   But, cocaine is an alkaloid.  So, if the dog was trained to detect alkaloids, wouldn't it also detect the alkaloids in hallucinogenic mushrooms?  I don't know the answer.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Dogs are trained to sniff cocain,weed,hashish and more harder common street drugs in general. They can smell everything apparently if trained! Nobody trains them for psyches apparently.

https://doggysaurus.com/can-drug-dogs-smell-mushrooms/

There are dangers involved imo regardless if it's dark net or the clear net. Transporting psyches I don't think is the best idea. I also thought about taking various psyches onto planes as I don't think they would control it and I'd take the risk, I would not advise it and it would also be more for domestic travel. I get controlled a lot so for me it's not clever to do this. It's biased. Although domestically it should be fine. Purpose beign consuming it on a vacation and not bringing back some psychcedelics. 

Doing it at another country is fine I don't think taking stuff back is a clever idea I heared to many times that stuff went wrong. Especially if it's an international flight I would not do it and make the effort to get it domestically there and take it there and leave it.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

Insert them in the safest place one has, your rectum.

Dogs are not sniffing for alkaloids, Lol.

@Jaccobtw

15 hours ago, Jaccobtw said:

I want to obtain some psychedelics but I'm worried about getting into legal trouble. My plan is to go to Canada and get some. I do want to bring them back but I'm worried some dogs at the airport will sniff them out. 

NOOO!!

If you're scared of legal trouble I HIGHLY recommend NOT COMMITING INTERNATIONAL DRUG SMUGGLING AT AN AIRPORT!

Want to talk about being in trouble if your caught... If you get caught going from one country to another with that you are fucked for life.

@halfknots

12 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

And could you still get into legal trouble under the Analogue Act in the US, even for substances not specifically scheduled?

This is my concern as well.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dogs are not sniffing for alkaloids, Lol.

They train dogs to sniff for cocaine.   But since cocaine and mushrooms both have alkaloids, and the alkaloid contributes to the smell, could there be an overlap of the smell spectrums, so the cocaine trained dog would trigger when smelling mushrooms? 

Vincit omnia Veritas.

There exist thousands of different alkaloids. That's like training a dog to sniff for insects.