BeHereNow

Trans women are women! Why? Love and Truth that's why

194 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Someone who has a womb and can bear children?

.....So what if she has a womb and cannot bear children?

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@Thought Art  Transphobia is literally banned here. You cannot support it on this forum, although as you see, even certain moderators here do. I advocated for cis women's safety here so much. When somebody said something incelish etc., I really put a lot of effort into this, I think I made the correct choice. I think this forum should be moving in a direction when it accepts more accepting opinions. I don't think all opinions are equally good and should be accepted. I face discrimination on this forum like every time I speak, because I call people out. It's no fun, but I keep doing it. But I guess if you guys don't like me here, because of your close mindedness, maybe I will just leave and spend my time doing something better that makes more sense. 

Stop playing victim. Every feeling you have you create. Everybody you meet is just a mirror to bring out feelings you have about yourself. If you are sensitive criticism that means you have a desire to be accepted by others. Stop caring what others think or you have given them the ability to control how you feel.

I've been bullied pretty much my whole childhood, and I have had a lot of other stuff happen to me I won't mention. One thing I have learned is playing the victim never fixes the problem. No matter where you go there is always going to be someone who thinks different than you. Trying to pressure others to agree and think like you because it hurts your feelings is selfish and trying to violate others freedom of choice. 

You can disagree, but don't blame someone else for your own feelings. Your feelings are your own creation.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 Alright, if I am just a mirror, then I think all people here are actually just trans and they were born that way. They get confused by biological body, but actually their gender is just their mind. So they remain stuck there. People get confused by all sorts of things, including the body. And everyone here is also gay, heterosexuality is actually just a construct. And it is purely societal pressure. 

1 hour ago, SgtPepper said:

The problem with that definition is, it is sexist to say women like to grow their hair long and treat it to be pretty. Women can act however they want, there is no box that women fit in. 

Women can still be women, without following traditional gender norms.

When I said “feminine traits”, that had nothing to do with what people choose to do with their appearance. I’m more talking about the character traits. 

@bejapuskas If you aren't intelligent or nuanced enough to parse my position vs actual transphobia, you are completely lost and this conversation is over.

hrhrhtewgfegege

I guess I have a few questions and some beef - I guess I feel like, to a large degree, it is appropriation of another person's life experiences/gender.  

You "feel" you were born a woman but didn't actually have to live it.

What if I said, in modern America as a white woman - I "felt" black and therefore everyone should call me black and refer to me as black, and if everyone who disagreed was racist?

Everything that women have been through, that we go through...  It's not the same, and then just to decide to change your gender... well... if gender is a construct, why are you choosing who I am, to then become?  Why not an entirely new thing, the world is your oyster?

And when you see the representation, much of the time it is a botched representation... still... of what a MAN thinks it is to be a woman.  That is, at least, when representing trans, what much of the media represents.  Still, even becoming a woman, it is a man's definition.

That's legit how I feel, it's just not the same.  There needs to be a third representation for all of this for genders who don't have the actual experience of growing up that gender.  

It's a kick in the face otherwise, for a gender that has had a hard time with representation, equal rights, accurate understanding and, and then you just have to be all okay with it and if you say "I don't want a dude in the restroom with me" you're a bigot, like WTF?  Like, any weirdo can put on a wig and use a woman's restroom now.

I think this is less of a gender problem and more of an issue where people don't feel seen.

Male and female is imprinted into our very DNA, into spirituality, it is a part of how life flows and to just throw that away and confuse all of it for a 1 in a, what, like genuinely, not transtrender, but truthfully, 100,000 - this isn't progress - this is societal confusion misrepresented.

Edited by Loba

It's natural for the members to expect a certain level of maturity from the mods. It's ok for the mods to disagree with each on politics, spirituality  etc.

But if you accuse each other of poor moderation, then you are making the forum look incompetent infront of the members. Better do thise discussions somewhere private. 

7 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@Razard86 Alright, if I am just a mirror, then I think all people here are actually just trans and they were born that way. They get confused by biological body, but actually their gender is just their mind. So they remain stuck there. People get confused by all sorts of things, including the body. And everyone here is also gay, heterosexuality is actually just a construct. And it is purely societal pressure. 

I agree. Also me telling you what I just said, is because you are MY mirror. So your mindset triggered something in me to respond the way I did because that is what I tell myself whenever I get in the victim mode mindset. (I'm not trying to guilt trip you victim mode mindset is what we do when we are in pain. I'm not telling you to feel bad for being in pain just realize you are creating it) So understand that the way I relate to you is the way I relate to myself. 

I was asleep and just had a dream about my Dad and in that dream my Dad pissed me off. I woke up smiling, because I thought I got over my Dad but the fact that he can still make me mad means I have not forgiven him for failing to meet my expectations of him as my Father. Forgiveness is simple, I need to release him of those expectations and realize as you just beautifully put it that he is just confused. 

So yes, everything you said is true. Because we are all ONE. You are me and I am you. Please investigate the Mirror concept the more you will realize it is true. What you say to me, you are just saying it to yourself and vice versa. What I tell you, I'm just telling myself.

I love you and I am sorry if I come across harsh. Think of it as a kick in the butt because I don't want you to keep allowing others to control the knife you keep sticking yourself with called judgment.

You are worthy, you are loved, who cares what the others say. Because the others are just you in disguise reflecting different aspects of yourself to various degrees.

A lot of discrimination is happening here against transphobs. 

They should get warrning points for being transphobphobic. ? 

Haha, jokes aside. Nobody is a transphobe just becomes they don’t agree with transgender phylosophy. 

The disapproval is not coming out fear or hate or judgement. It's coming out of rational thinking. There're legit good arguments why transgender thing is kinda messed up imo. But it's super confusing at the same time also.

Edited by Salvijus

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

A lot of discrimination is happening here against transphobs. 

They should get warrning points for being transphobphobic. ? 

Haha, jokes aside. Nobody is a transphobe just becomes they don’t agree with transgender phylosophy. 

The disapproval is not coming out fear or hate or judgement. It's coming out of rational thinking. There're legit good arguments why transgender thing is kinda messed up imo. But it's super confusing at the same time also.

Your misspelling is confusing too, why are you ignoring the red squiggly lines? O.o

It's ridiculous that people frown upon discrimination when frowning upon is itself an act of discrimination. 

Only god is capable of perfect love and zero discrimination. So unless you're god. You are prejudist prick. ? 

50 minutes ago, BenG said:

Your post came across as transphobic to me. It's also pretty gross that you attempt to pass it off as "nuance". 

No, transphobic would be deliberately misgendering someone, which I don't do. Or actively protesting or voting against their rights, which I don't do. In fact I've only ever voted for the most socially progressive party in my country (NDP).

Nice try though!

"They're not really women, we just pretend they are to keep the peace".

That's what is happening as much as people may hate to admit it. It's also a good thing btw, peace is better than no peace. There are even trans people (the ones without disphoria) who THEMSELVES don't believe or admit they are actually the opposite sex gender. They deliberately make the changes and want to be referred to as "trans" because they want acknowledgement of the accomplishment of having done the work to make the transition from one > to the other. There isn't even a full consensus amount progressives about this.

Not to mention the condescension and gaslighting.

The condescension and gaslighting ain't coming from me. So you can either engage logically with the points I made, or continually call me a transphobe for not believing what you do. Up to you guys.

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

Your misspelling is confusing too, why are you ignoring the red squiggly lines? O.o

:D i get Red lines for everything. Screenshot_20220629-112926_Chrome.jpg

2 minutes ago, Roy said:

That's what is happening as much as people may hate to admit it. It's also a good thing btw, peace is better than no peace.

You really think peace is better than no peace? Its not, you just have a bias for peace. I share your bias, but its a bias. Peace is not better than no peace and I can easily make an argument as to why...but it would derail this thread so I won't. But its a bias and we all have them.

4 minutes ago, Roy said:

So is anyone going to engage with the actual points I made? Or just get emotional and attack my character.

Lol why WOULDN'T they do this? It is easier to do and so much fun!!!! 

5 minutes ago, Roy said:

No, transphobic would be deliberately misgendering someone, which I don't do. Or actively protesting or voting against their rights, which I don't do. In fact I've only ever voted for the most socially progressive party in my country (NDP).

The word phobic means fear. So talking about how you support their rights doesn't absolve you of fear. You would need to observe in yourself if you have judged them in anyway. Why? Fear= judgment. So the person is really accusing you of judging them. Search yourself honestly and ask....have I judged them? I mean honestly search for that answer.

It doesn't make you bad because we all have judgments that we are learning to relinquish, the conditioning is strong in this thing we call life. We just get given are these beliefs and perspectives without a choice in the matter.

Its why I as a black guy don't hate racists, its not even their fault. 

9 minutes ago, Roy said:

So is anyone going to engage with the actual points I made? 

Anyway...carry on. If I'm curious enough I may give what you desire...engagement with your points. I might even for fun argue different perspectives if I am even more bored.

6 minutes ago, BenG said:

Yes you did. You misgendered all trans people at once when you said we only pretend they are valid. Transphobia can and usually does appear in subtle ways.

Jesus Christ. If you can't even realize the distinction between social dynamics vs what people internally believe then you are too uneducated to even be discussing the topic.

You just want to get off on being morally superior. I can't be bothered indulging as it's boring as fuck, so I'm dipping. Peace. 

hrhrhtewgfegege

18 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

I am just holding back actually, I would like to give them all points, I think what they both said is horrible, I just... Feel like I don't know when I can and cannot justify my rights here you know? It is hard.

@bejapuskas I don't know what was said in the post you hid, but I think you're way out of line.

If you're going to punish people for the content of their opinion and your personal feelings about it, you're crossing the line into abuse of power.

Assuming you agree that the role of a moderator is to facilitate civil and free discussion, rather than suppress what you don't agree with and make people feel like they're only welcome if you like what they have to say.

Stick to judging people's manners and how they treat each other. Making them play nice.

If you personally disagree, personally disagree.

Don't use your mod powers to silence someone who disagrees with you.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

9 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

:D i get Red lines for everything. Screenshot_20220629-112926_Chrome.jpg

Lol gotta love mobile technology. I am on a laptop. I have resisted this generation's desire to use mobile for stuff like this. I'm from the laptop generation.

9 minutes ago, BenG said:

just for the sake of bolstering your trans denial.

So am I a denialist or am I phobic? Because I can't be both at the same time, are you aware of how non-sensical this is?

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

It's ridiculous that people frown upon discrimination when frowning upon is itself an act of discrimination. 

Only god is capable of perfect love and zero discrimination. So unless you're god. You are prejudist prick. ? 

Yeah well we're all of the Universe is on the path of Universal Love. All of the Universe is trying to become enlightened, or to become realized. So we are where we currently are. 

9 minutes ago, Roy said:

So am I a denialist or am I phobic? Because I can't be both at the same time, are you aware of how non-sensical this is?

Well technically you can be both. White people use to deny black people's existence as people and they were frightened of them at the same time. So yeah. Fear is actually of the unknown, the unknown doesn't exist since it is unknown. A denialist denies the existence of something, if something doesn't exist, it can't be known. So they are saying your fear of their trans label is the fear of the unknown.

Not saying you are....but the logic fits. This is so much fun!!! lol.