The Mystical Man

DMT - First Time

17 posts in this topic

Should DMT be done on an empty stomach?

Any other advice?

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

My Drip Tip is only 2,5cm (1 inch) long.

Is that too short?

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Always everything on empty stomach.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, BenG said:

Yeah, I once did DMT after eating pizza.

pizza god.jpg

Ultimate Cheese 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Always everything on empty stomach.

Yes, the only psychedelic who does not require an empty stomach is Salvia Divinorum, if smoked. I've used it several times on full stomach and there's zero effects on the body and zero nausea.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

1 hour ago, TheAlchemist said:

@Leo Gura do you keep your eyes open on nn-dmt?

I've done both. 95%+ of my trips are eyes open.

The difficult thing is to get the DMT from the plastic bag onto the milligram scale. Are there any tips for that?

9 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

The difficult thing is to get the DMT from the plastic bag onto the milligram scale. Are there any tips for that?

You mean to weigh the bag to see how much you got in total? Or just for each use, to get it out of a plastic bag and to measure your doses?

If you’re asking how to properly store it and use it, buy a small and dark glass jar and dump the DMT in the jar (see attached pic). If you got some left in the plastic bag, cut it open with scissors and put a glove on and gently with your finger/small toothpick pull the remaining spice in to the jar.

Store in a cool and dark place.

I recommend buying mg scoops. Unless you buy an expensive mg scale. 
And just scoop out the desired dose in to your glass pipe or vaporizer, and smoke away.77470D57-1935-4378-9B6F-1222D9B7062B.jpeg

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Vincent S Thank you! 

1 hour ago, The Mystical Man said:

Metal stirring rod with flat end.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's surprising..  wouldn't this get in the way of processing all the information coming in? given that nn dmt is especially visual

3 hours ago, actuallyenlightened said:

That's surprising..  wouldn't this get in the way of processing all the information coming in? given that nn dmt is especially visual

Makes little difference.

On 5/21/2022 at 1:17 AM, Leo Gura said:

Would you say their suggestion to keep your eyes closed is just a normie crap? As they are afraid to really face what's going on on a big enough dose

Edited by Hello from Russia

49 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Would you say their suggestion to keep your eyes closed is just a normie crap? As they are afraid to really face what's going on on a big enough dose

People can just have different preferences. It's not a big deal. Try both.

Just take it and look at your hands, God will meet you there