thisintegrated

Your Favorite Piano Piece?

49 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, puporing said:

@T_i_m love that one also.. It's really heavy/emotionally draining to practice though.

I enjoyed playing and practicing it, especially the fast middle part, I was so excited when I saw that my fingers were  able to do such things, it's so satisfying to play. But the last part is really too hard, I gave up on that part, it was too much for me.

1 hour ago, puporing said:

@thisintegrated ? Yup... another masterpiece. And Lugansky always executes it so well! 

I think Lugansky understands Rachmaninov better then everyone else. I'd love to see him live someday.   

This is my favorite piece by Chopin, and it's not hard play.

7 minutes ago, T_i_m said:

This is my favorite piece by Chopin, and it's not hard play.

LOL I was just gunna share that one...

9 minutes ago, T_i_m said:

I think Lugansky understands Rachmaninov better then everyone else. I'd love to see him live someday.   

Yes he's an inspiration for me too.. 

9 minutes ago, T_i_m said:

I enjoyed playing and practicing it, especially the fast middle part, I was so excited when I saw that my fingers were  able to do such things, it's so satisfying to play. But the last part is really too hard, I gave up on that part, it was too much for me.

Mang this sounds just like when I played it... yes the middle part was surreal and was a "milestone" ;) , and last part I couldn't play it fast either.. rofl.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Very Beethoven and one of my favourites and it's loooong but worth it

All stories and explanations are false.

@AtheisticNonduality 

Beat me to it. I basically never listen to piano by itself, but when I do, it's Clair de Lune.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Good post @T_i_m, I love that piece too and was about to post it 

@puporing Howl's moving castle OST is amazing

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

it's not Schumann but Bach-Busoni (an encore probably).

Joep Beving - he has many good ones.

The thread for rich white folks that all have a steinway min-grand piano in there dinning haul. lol

And yes i want one. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?