thisintegrated

Leo isn't an INTP

66 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, lmfao said:

@thisintegrated Nah Leo is INTP af bro wtf you mean. 

Alright, just playing, I know what you mean. In more recent times he appears far more stern and rigid. But if you traced the timeline of Leo though, and looked at all his videos and posts throughout the years, you'd see he's very broad in his scope. He goes from topic to topic, domain to domain, trying to connect the dots. His divergence and scope of thinking is very good. 

I'm an INTP too. But we don't always appear as our baseline types and biology, we have shadows as well, and changes in ourselves when we're in stress. 

If an INTP enters the shadow zone, they can pull out their ENTJ unconscious. I found the ENTJ in me years ago. But it goes deeper than that. If you dig into your demon function (Fi for intp), you can undergo a demonic transformation/ possession, and find your most unconscious aspects, connected to the collective unconscious. 

In that extreme case, an INTP would find their ISFP demon. And I most certainly found that demon from extreme stress. 

It's not healthy to let your unconscious or super ego personas dominate however. 

--

People have multiple sides to them, with ambiguity which can't be eliminated in the autism of mbti.

Mbti is a retarded language game in truth, and if it gets popular, it becomes a stupid ass game of "self-awareness". An identity parasite, and identity becomes this commodity people engage in power games over. There are many stupid games of self-awareness out there (And through this "self-awareness", people pretend to be insightful and reflective, and what emerges is this false multispectivalism, where everyone just refers to their identity constantly and says 0 actual things) 

I'm in an online friendship circle where people know about mbti, and would you believe the types they were labelling me as! I had one guy call me ISFP because I was always in my feelings (he was trolling me though), I had another person call me INTJ, and then that same person calls me ESTP later down the line. 

--

If one does wish to do mbti however, I believe the only way it makes sense is to look at someone's baseline/neutral chatacter as how they were when they were a teen or young adult. This would be the starting soil as it were, from which changes then started to happen later. 

See, this is an INTP response.  Now compare this writing style with Leo's where he says, simply, e.g.:

"The only thing lacking in you is awareness", or "all spiritual teachings are wrong", or "Libertarians are just stupid", etc.

Nothing else.  Just straight to the black and white point.  No exploration of ideas, no "bringing ideas to the table for everyone to discuss".  No Ne anywhere in sight.

3 hours ago, Username said:

I think that it's a mistake to judge Leo's personality by how he acts now. It would be much better to look at his older videos. Personal development makes personality type less pronounced.

Actually, I often type people on this forum based on just a few of their posts.  Even if Leo was putting on an act, a public face, it would be impossible for him to hide his true self.  If he was speaking a foreign language, I could still work out his type based on subtle things he does.

3 hours ago, Username said:

I'm an INTP and from my perspective Leo's mind seem to work same way. However I noticed that Leo doesn't have strong preference for Ne. Because of that he has INTJ qualities. He also mentioned in one of his videos that he had to develop a sense of humour. If his Ne was strong he wouldn't have to work on that. On the other hand he was able to focus on his goals and be productive, which isn't easy for typical INTP.

Yep, INTJ.

9 hours ago, ZenAlex said:

His main desire is understanding and accuracy above all else. 

This applies to all Ts.  The real question is.. is Leo more interested in contemplating abstract theories in his mom's basement, or is all his work intended to actually do something and reach people?  Ti vs Te.

Edited by thisintegrated

6 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

This applies to all Ts.  The real question is.. is Leo more interested in contemplating abstract theories in his mom's basement, or is all his work intended to actually do something and reach people?  Ti vs Te.

Have you seen INTP business men? I know a few. He grew up and was instilled with the value of money very young do to his family situation. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

To be quiet frank the neuroscience of MBTI gives more answers to all of these quesions and I did not even open the book. Personality is partially a hoax. Especially when using the whole brain imo. 

2 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Personality is partially a hoax. Especially when using the whole brain imo. 

I agree with this line of thinking. I've taken the test multiple times over the years and gotten many different results. Personality is more complex and fluid than boxing people into single types.

I started listening to the audibook the brain and the enneagram and just have this personality book about MBTI with EEG scans, I don't know how scientifcally valid they are and in the audiobook about the enneagram they explain we all have these proficencies etc. 

For example I see INFP's and 9w1's often type themselves in personality cafe forums etc. As these types and I typed at the beginning as an INFP and read the description as this was advised on forums and then typed INFJ noticed this is more of the me I have. I liked it that in the book and also courses at integral life... sorry for not getting into depth as I lack the total know-how also. 

According to all information I looked at you can deconstruct your type and have a proficency in all and draw upon all with some evidence looking at the brain etc. It's interesting I will read the book can definitely recommend this as contemplation I liked this as fun.. for video games it was funny how accurate observations can be. I am just hobbying my observations... For example I think it's stupid that the MBTI community hacks on ISFP's and ESFJ's when I contemplate how insane they are in group work and at their "base" brain activation patterns. I dunno I just find it intersting to look at. I am not an expert yet might become one. Also INFJ's and INTJ's use their whole brain in a zen mode, so basically we are the proof that this personality shit is a hoax partially. Especially in higher flow states personality just does not matter. It's pure biology in that sense imo speaking and expressing itself in it's current enviroment... 

This is just my opinon. Please don't take it all to seriously.

9AVYAxg.jpeg

https://imgur.com/gallery/9AVYAxg

The book explains the cortexes moduses and what each part does specifically, it's quiet intersting I just looked at how F8 plays itself out... I don't know for example which part of the brain it is although it is intersting that there is causality in itself. Meaning this brain part produces this result and is this active based on this typology testing and pattern mapping.

I am biased because I am heading into this direction so dunno, just sharing info.

For example in the past before breaking up my personality (through meditation mostly) a lot of people liked my on-sized fits all answers as an INFJ even though I have no idea of what I was actually doing. It is intersting to see I have mild activations there.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

unknown (32).png

tumblr_adc95c03ad33a9a7966343b14fc8cbca_d8201a66_640.jpg

unknown (31).png

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral The author IIRC has more maps in case that is interesting that show for example how a Tennis player maps differently showing just how activity influences the wiring of the brain as far as I know. Which makes personality already so complex thanks for sharing again! Hope I don't come accross to toxic sometimes.

Will add them in case this threads lives for a while, there is no audibook version of the book as far as I know so I ordered it....!

For example as a master students I heavily train and use P4 apparently according to the authors videos on youtube.

@ValiantSalvatore It would be so cool if while learning something like piano we could see a live feed of our brain activity and the activity of a professional. Opens up some insights into what needs to be focused on, because what they are aware of and focusing on is lighting up different parts of the brain. It can help us understand the experience they are having and how we can move closer towards it. 

Edited by integral

@integral Yeah that would be cool! That could definitely facilitate learning if someone can copy it and learn from the data itself. Also to spike the action potential of neurons I am hypothezing so there is more activity to begin with and there would be an incentive for NGF and BDNF and higher learning could kick in and facilitate the process. Like a brain-device that gives small electron input at specific regions of the brain for paino playing for example, so there is a larger incentive to activate that specific part while training through elctrode input of some sort, as well as focusing for example on that specific brain area after observing  a professional piano player by just observing for example raw and live data of a pianest etc. 

A  more or less stupid example again... I watched Martin Balls brainwave pattern video on DMT and on my first DMT trip I noticed just beign aware of the oscilating energy in my head I could partially re-create a more balanced experienced as I knew and observed how someone else went through the experience. Anyway I am legit just speculating. 

I dunno it's interesting I might get closer to working with such data...

@integral Phrenology 2.0? :P

Which quadrant is Big Dick Energy located in? :D

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Everything started with demoting Nahm. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Leo is cheating again with the books. He reads all of my intuitions in real time that is cheating xD. How the Enneagram was made imo. God I wish I had a super-computer brain to intake more psychedelic philosophy xD presuming I am just flattering, altough I am sincere xD

On 19.10.2022 at 9:22 AM, Leo Gura said:

Which quadrant is Big Dick Energy located in?

Big Dick Energy (this is a term heavily used for the position I play in a video game, as well as a desired charateristic no joke) would be a subtle phenomena xD of the subtle body (basically compasisonate abundance feels with assertivness if positve and social domination if more negative), so it should be upper left quadrant. Would be intersting what big dick energy consists just out of curiosity... It's a 4 quadrant afair stemming for UL (upper left quadrant) as the perception of it and it's recognition drives it's behaviour imo. Anyway don't take my science serious xD seems like I would get to many haters to beginn with xD that is good.

It should have a gross body origin, although the dynamic itself is more subtle. Similar to dreams...

Quadrants3 (1).gif

Stage yellow INTP behaves differently than a tier 1 INTP

i am a stage yellow INTJ and people think i am ENTJ Because i can work like them

Leo is not an INTJ imo. There is no way he is an INTJ. His analysis is always Ti. He is just a stage yellow INTP who look like an INTJ to other types

His analysis is Te

He is not practical.

INTJ will be really really good in 1 thing. Leo is not really really good in 1 thing. He is good in many things but not really really good in any 1 thing. He is not the best meditator or psychonaut or emotional guru or a businessman. INTJ will be extremely extremely good in 1 thing and suck in other things

Leo is really really better than most people in many things but is not extremely good in any 1 thing

28 minutes ago, asifarahim said:

INTJ will be extremely extremely good in 1 thing and suck in other things

How? Ever heard of Elon Musk, Daniel Schmachtenberger, Nikola Tesla...? INTJs are notoriously great at a lot of things.

Leo is a prototypical INTJ. 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Nilsi musk is a conman

I dont know about the other guy

Mbti has problems

Socionics improved on mbti and make it clear that arnold schwazenegar and lennox lewis are not INTJ. 

1 hour ago, asifarahim said:

@Nilsi musk is a conman

Nice meme.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

4 hours ago, asifarahim said:

His analysis is always Ti.

His analysis is Te

Bruh

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:
4 hours ago, asifarahim said:

His analysis is always Ti.

His analysis is Te

Bruh

Shhhh stay calm carrlllll its gong to be ok *hugs*, MBTI is a serious mental health condition that effects millions around the world.