Bob Seeker

Thoughts on wearing sunglasses while approaching girls

13 posts in this topic

Is it better to have your eyes showing to communicate better?

I like wearing them cuz it’s so bright here in Texas.

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

Nope doesn't matter as long as your tonality and sub-communications are right you'll be fine. But instead of asking, why dont you find out yourslef approach 10 women with shades and 10 without and compare the responses you get.

Have you ever heard of the saying 'the eyes are the gateway to the soul'?

We feel a lot of emotions through the other persons eyes. It's very instinctive. 

If you're going up to a woman and you introduce yourself to her, you have to realize she doesn't know you. Women put their walls up automatically when you approach them, and it's through your emotions and energy that you show her that she can trust you and feel safe in your presence. 

And think about it, when you talk to someone, where do you look? Not their shoes. Their eyes! Because we feel the other person through them. 

All the subtle micro-expressions around the eyes are picked up subconsciously when you talk to someone and your body instinctively assesses those micro-expressions in order to see what's up. 

If you're wearing glasses while going up to her, you are already making it more difficult for her to feel you. 

BUT, if however, you are already very emotionally embodied, you feel grounded, open-hearted, and you know how to create that safe-space very quickly, the glasses won't make the difference. Sub-communication is a lot more than just eyes. She feels your emotions through your voice, how you stand and move, etc. 

If you are a beginner and you are still in your head a lot, I wouldn't wear sunglasses.

Personally, I find it super annoying to talk to someone who wears sunglasses. When I'm in the middle of telling her a story, I usually get confused and lost in the story because I'm being distracted by the reflection of my own face. It's as if there is a wall between you and her. 

53 minutes ago, Bob Seeker said:

Pro tip, stop trying to approach them, become them and they will chase you

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Super douchey.

Eye contact is like 20% of game.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I find it pretentious/obnoxious lol. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

wearing sunglasses while approaching girls

>Only for advanced students.

On 5/8/2022 at 11:11 AM, Bob Seeker said:

I think if I recalled correctly when I first met my ex girlfriend from cold approaching her out in the streets, I was wearing my sunglasses. 

I definitely remember that she was wearing sunglasses when I first met her. Haha!

@Bob Seeker I sometimes wonder are people serious when they are asking these kinds of question but oh well anyways. If it's bright outside, yes people usualyl wear sun glasses. If not or inside dark interior then they don't wear. Still shouldn't matter that much

It's kinda cool to wear sunglasses. 

Don't compromise on your eye comfort just because you are approaching someone. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Haha it would probably seem a little weird in a negative kind of way if you didn't take them off eventually. Maybe just follow common sense and take them off after a while, unless this is a common thing in Texas (?)

If your eyes are literally getting fucked by the sun, ye go for it lmao.

However, gonna be making things harder. Eye contact is sooooo key

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

I wear sunglasses if it's too sunny and right before the approach I just remove them.