Someone here

According to Freud ,women wish to have a penis !

51 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, BenG said:

And now I see why people call it a cult. 

Note to self: never make fun of Leo..

OK, got it. ?

Ah, there it is. He’s not seeing what I’m pointing to.

he might not be purposely gaslighting but he is. It’s like he’s meta gaslighting! 

we are just making jokes and he is projecting a cult mentality on me… and when I get offended he goes “ what do you mean? I meant no disrespect by implying you are a brainwashed cult member mindlessly defending your master. Clearly you must be deluded.” 

It’s more just annoying than anything. Also very interesting. I’m observing both my reactions and how this unfolds over time.

It’s not a about Leo… but around the notion of Enlightenment in general having rules around humour. That was my point.

Then, he starts calling you a cult member. Who would appreciate that? 

This isn’t so much personal for me… I find it interesting. I will learn from this. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, BenG said:

Trying to figure out you and your followers is the greatest mind puzzle I've ever tried to solve.

Why yes... we are aliens passing through Earth to spread the seeds of awakening ;).

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

14 minutes ago, BenG said:

@puporing BTW I love RuPaul!

:D Have you seen AJ and the Queen? I don't watch TV usually but that show was love ?.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

1 minute ago, BenG said:

No, but I went through a huge Drag Race phase. I almost did a drag performance at my university's drag show, but then COVID happened.. :(

Oh wow that's fascinating! Well hopefully you can do it soon again..  

It's true, I guess:

DBqJa7PVYAEq03P?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

He also said  the idea that men were affected by their inability to bear children, calling it ‘womb envy’. H36 explained that men felt envious of the ‘biological functions of the female sex’ (like breastfeeding, pregnancy), calling it ‘males striving for achievemen

Actually, I made a thread some time ago here on the forum asking one weird question - if guys would want to have ability to be pregnant, if given chance, something like that, I'm paraphrasing. And noone wanted to. But they all said that's all cool, a miracle that that's possible, but essentially boiled down to "no thanks".

So I really don't see it in my reality. 

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

it was taken as a metaphor; penis envy was a symbolic longing for the social prestige and position that men experience. Thus, women felt inferior because of the freedom and social status they lacked because of their gender, not because of their literal lack of the penis.

Well. Luckily in today's world that is not the case anymore. Women can be as powerful as men in today's society and I see that they continue to fight for their rights that they have been deprived from all these years. 

Also according to Freud, the mystical experience is nothing but a regression to an infantile state, to "the feeling of unity that the infant experiences with the nurturing breast of the mother" xD

In a way, he was kinda right though.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@BenG STOP CRITIZISING MY GURU OR I'M GONNA BITE YOUR A$$

edit: pls don't take that comment seriously, lmao

Edited by Michael Jackson

@Knowledge Hoarder But we can aim at a specific target, and that's the most important thing in life. To have a pee purpose :)

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

18 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

I happen to prefer purphose and designs of vaginas though - since I came out of one, and would like to get into couple of them also? So, I'm gonna have to pass on that comparison, mate

:DxD

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

20 hours ago, BenG said:

Perhaps I will. This life is still young. ^_^

Have you ever been to a drag show?

No I haven't actually! But I am into gender nonconformity/fluidity so folks like Yasu (Japanese singer/composer) and RuPaul I find very inspiring ;) .

Edited by puporing