Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, cirkussmile said:

Please tell me more about 2cb. Dosage?

and of course, did you get horny?

I have a video about it.

21 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

@Leo Gura  Leo, what's the benefit differences between 5-MeO DMT and Ayahuasca?  

I've done Ayahuasca (which I loved!) and smoked DMT (which I hated). Have not tried 5 MeO DMT yet. 

I have not done Aya.

But 5-MeO will feel very different from everything else. There's nothing quite like it.

5-MeO is extremely lucid. It's like powdered lucidity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have not done Aya.

But 5-MeO will feel very different from everything else. There's nothing quite like it.

I'm trying to find a source of 5-MeO. But I highly suggest Aya to you. I could tell stories all day about my experience. Very profound. I'm excited to see if 5-MeO is similar. Only problem with Aya is doing it in a ceremony. Too much distractions. I want to go on the journey at home with no distractions to as deep as possible. 

@Jed Vassallo 5-MeO will make Aya look like a toy.

Once you got 5-MeO, you're set.

1 hour ago, Jed Vassallo said:

I'm trying to find a source of 5-MeO. But I highly suggest Aya to you. I could tell stories all day about my experience. Very profound. I'm excited to see if 5-MeO is similar. Only problem with Aya is doing it in a ceremony. Too much distractions. I want to go on the journey at home with no distractions to as deep as possible. 

They say that DMT is the spirit molecule and 5meo is the God molecule. 

5meo is not for people who wants to go on a journey. It only take you straight to reality as it is. Nothing more and nothing less.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@astrokeen The Truth is frightful to the unprepared mind.

That is not a bug, that's the feature!

5-MeO is not going to nurture your ego. It's going to kill you.

I don't want death my 5-MeO, I want to experience bliss.

Given that ego-death thru 5-MeO can be horrendously painful and extreme, what would you say is an essential prep to prevent the slaughter.

Would AL- LAD, which you had suggested as a substitute for newbies, be hard on one too?

Edited by astrokeen

I have a theory about 5Meo

It is possible to skip the fear in hell during trips. It is possible to skip dying when using 5MeO, even on high dosages. It is possible to have a smooth transition into direct Truth. 

This is done by using love. If done correctly love and meditation should be practiced daily.

When it comes to tripping it can be seen as a ceremony and it’s helpful to show love and trust to this substance. Let the substance guide you where it wants. Let Truth shine. Go into this deep devotion and trust 5-10 minutes before the trip. When intaken keep on going with this love and trust. Open your heart. Say I love you. I trust you. Eventually you find yourself there (here). 

If you find this helpful please write me your experience :)

15 hours ago, astrokeen said:

I don't want death my 5-MeO, I want to experience bliss.

Given that ego-death thru 5-MeO can be horrendously painful and extreme, would you suggest that one tries other psychedelics first, e.g., shrooms, before venturing into 5-MeO territory? What would you say is an essential prep to prevent the slaughter.

Would AL- LAD, which you had suggested as a substitute for newbies, be hard on one too?

@astrokeen I would suggest doing a great deal of strong determination sittings of 1 hour daily. That way you train the mind to accept everything as it is so when u face your death on 5meo or other psychedelics, it will be a smoother process. 

After a trip on 20 mg of 5-MeO-MET.

ROA: Insufflated, the substance has a nice fruity smell and is comparably mild in taste. | Duration: 2.5 hours, peak around 20 minute mark | Set & Setting: Lying on a meadow, alone, beautiful sunset and clouds.

Feels like a toy. Not really what I have expected. It has the same characteristics as 5-MeO-DMT, enormous lucidity, clarity of vision, no visual distortions, slight auditory effects.

Slight body rush, moving becomes hardly possible, no joy, no sadness. On the come-up I have experienced a burst of energy coming from the bottom of spine making me erect. What comes next is quite a shock, in terms of how vast awareness gets and how much a field of vision expands. I had asked myself if that Void is really where I want to go, is that a goal in my life? Then I saw that there's really not any good alternative. I have looked at how successful/unsuccessful my life is in human terms and concluded that I should really enjoy life more. On the come-down I had that well-known feeling of rewiring in the front of a brain, between eyes, nice and pleasant.

It didn't take me were I wanted to go. This experience stays nowhere close in profundity to a reality-shattering moment induced by 70 mg of 4-HO-MiPT.

There are three options: the dose wasn't enough; the dose was enough, but I am a hard head; this substance is not what I am looking for.

Listened to this on the come-up:

Nice @Girzo :) Maybe try vaped? I have seen a few places that it shines there..

@cirkussmile I think that's a very good preparation, probably the best there is. But I'm not sure it's a given it will help. It's like saying to yourself that you will focus on love if jumping out of a window of a tall building - once you are suspended in mid air you'll probably scream and shit your pants no matter what ;) Still I think it's probably the best you can do.

@zikzak I'd love to try it, but don't have an equipment, nor know the techinque to vaporize it correctly.

I am thinking of buying a portable vaporizer with temperature regulation. Does anyone have experience with this stuff?

14560-starry-xmax-vaporizer-display.jpg

I have often heard the criticism that psychedelics are a shortcut to spiritual experiences/enlightenment  - one that would normally take many months if not years of meditation. But reading trip reports and the pretty awful ordeals one usually undergoes in the journey to the experience of infinity, it doesn't seem like a short cut at all. It takes enormous courage, preparation, undaunted and unflinching dedication in the hope that you will find that wonderful space. Meditation seems easy in comparison.  And probably does not take much longer to reach the same point. 

@SaltyMeatballs , thanks for the advice.

Edited by astrokeen

@Leo Gura In your 30 day retreat blog videos you said there was a substance that took you even deeper than 5-MeO, but wouldn't state what it was, saying you would at another time. Have you since stated what that substance was? I had heard that 5-MeO was the best direct way to Truth/God/Enlightenment, but if there is something even better to use I am extremely interested. 

@Hsinav It was 5-MeO and something new that lasts around 2-3 hours and is even deeper. I would place my money on Ketamine or MXE, but who knows. Leo still hasn't shared what it was. He is probably gathering more experience and preparing a video on that topic.

22 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Have you since stated what that substance was?

I have not.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have not.

Are you saving that for a future video or don't plan on saying? 

Brownish looking 5meo HCL? 

Got this from a friend who got it from the darkweb, that friend didn't feel much when snorting. I've only seen orange, reddish, white 5meo. This is new. Can anyone on here confirm that this is truly 5meo before i shoot it up my bum? 15301369531937264407168688467173.jpg