integration journey

400 ug LSD beautiful experience trip report

11 posts in this topic

No wonder LSD is illegal 

400 ug sent me straight to God and I finally figured out that you=me 

the most mind blowing things is that when the ego was gone, "I" was able to channel someone dear to me which mind fucked me for real. I actually spoke and became that person when I popped out of this dream

I got insight into some shadow stuff of mine too

The trip lasted more than 15 hours !! I saw so much and so much insight

I'm not sure how to integrate, any tips?

Every second of life is so beautiful. Every second is god. You are everything you were looking for. 

I'm mind blown

53 minutes ago, integration journey said:

I drive around town late at night and just contemplate. Over and over again, for weeks and months.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@integration journey

That’s the good stuff.

As far as integration, I like gentle meditation or just taking walks outside in nature. Journaling or talking to a trusted mentor can help as well. 

Basically, any activity where you are relaxed and your mind is free to wander and churn on everything you just experienced. 

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I drive around town late at night and just contemplate. Over and over again, for weeks and months.

lol, just gallons of gas or electricity just down the drain like you live to work, not work to live. :D:D:D I mean like, that's the life we all live when we're single, live to work, then burn all the money away. Then work again. Then you'll really integrate the work ethic into your lifestyle. :ph34r: What kind of stuff are you contemplating though? Is it just random thoughts and brainstorming, or is it some masterplan? Knowing you, it's probably subjective logic, and new brainstorming of ideas. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

23 hours ago, integration journey said:

It sure is the hard part. It's easier when you accept your finite mind can't comprehend the whole of God. Things become quite peaceful from there

Check out my project's new music video about climate change issues: Day Of Change - Earth Failure (Official music video)

51 minutes ago, BuddhistLover said:

lol, just gallons of gas or electricity just down the drain like you live to work, not work to live. :D:D:D I mean like, that's the life we all live when we're single, live to work, then burn all the money away. Then work again. Then you'll really integrate the work ethic into your lifestyle. :ph34r: What kind of stuff are you contemplating though? Is it just random thoughts and brainstorming, or is it some masterplan? Knowing you, it's probably subjective logic, and new brainstorming of ideas. 

Driving isn’t that expensive. Doing something you enjoy for $10-20 a night is totally worth it if you are financially stable. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

Maybe Leo meant a bike.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@integration journey Writing it out helps, like details of your insights. Make it into a poem while you're at it ^_^

And yeah... whatever leaves you space to contemplate/be will do. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。