ZenAlex

Alpha vs Beta vs Sigma males - All bullshit?

71 posts in this topic

This entire topic is ego, and anyone demonizing the people of the Alpha/Beta community or looking down on them is engaging in ego stroking. All of us at one time or the other were influenced by the social hierarchies that exists around us. Not saying we agreed with it or liked it but we were. Spirituality like life is a JOURNEY and the perspectives we have now we had to GROW to learn them. Anybody that isn't at your maturity level is not there simply because they are not as mature as you. Its a process, and it differs with each individual. Some people will spend their entire life and NEVER reach your maturity level. So consider yourself lucky that you can see past the illusion of society.

Does Alpha and Beta exist? YES. If we are talking Spiral Dynamics its part of the Red Phase. Human Societies are inherently selfish and egotistical.

Research suggests that in American society for example people who score higher in Dark Triad traits which are markers of Narcissism, Machiavellianism, and Psychopathy are more likely to be promoted, picked as leaders, more successful at dating, and wealthier. 

So if you pay attention to what most of these people in the Red Pill Community call ALPHA: They are traits highly associated with Dark Triad traits. Now many men are confused as most have been raised to be gentlemen which is the complete OPPOSITE of these traits. Understand that for thousands of years of Human history we had to survive in NATURE. Majority of the conquerors that went around conquering stuff and ruling stuff were REALLY HIGH in Dark Triad Traits. Look up Machiavelli and the book he wrote called the Prince. It teaches the reality of power and how it has been obtained throughout human history.

Now we all know in the spiritual community that what I stated above was all ego, but ego is the mechanism that has pushed humanity to survive. Masculinity, as it is expressed in Humans is mainly about SURVIVAL. This is why the more spiritual you become, the less masculinity you will express as Masculinity is mainly about Order, Control, and Power. To reach God, you have to submit all your desire for power and control, you must submit your life. It's why Jesus once said "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven." He wasn't saying rich people couldn't see God. He is saying the desire to AMASS riches will distract you from EVER LOOKING INWARD.  

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

14 hours ago, BuddhistLover said:

I don't care, as long as he's hot and thinks about my problems.:x

naughty.gif

@Ulax

22 hours ago, Ulax said:

I agree these are not Viking times.

However, the objectification is still present. 

I don't care if you agree or disagree me, just stop pm me pervasively, I'm done with you, otherwise I'm reporting you.

@Razard86

19 hours ago, Razard86 said:

This entire topic is ego, and anyone demonizing the people of the Alpha/Beta community or looking down on them is engaging in ego stroking. All of us at one time or the other were influenced by the social hierarchies that exists around us. Not saying we agreed with it or liked it but we were. Spirituality like life is a JOURNEY and the perspectives we have now we had to GROW to learn them. Anybody that isn't at your maturity level is not there simply because they are not as mature as you. Its a process, and it differs with each individual. Some people will spend their entire life and NEVER reach your maturity level. So consider yourself lucky that you can see past the illusion of society.

Does Alpha and Beta exist? YES. If we are talking Spiral Dynamics its part of the Red Phase. Human Societies are inherently selfish and egotistical.

Research suggests that in American society for example people who score higher in Dark Triad traits which are markers of Narcissism, Machiavellianism, and Psychopathy are more likely to be promoted, picked as leaders, more successful at dating, and wealthier. 

So if you pay attention to what most of these people in the Red Pill Community call ALPHA: They are traits highly associated with Dark Triad traits. Now many men are confused as most have been raised to be gentlemen which is the complete OPPOSITE of these traits. Understand that for thousands of years of Human history we had to survive in NATURE. Majority of the conquerors that went around conquering stuff and ruling stuff were REALLY HIGH in Dark Triad Traits. Look up Machiavelli and the book he wrote called the Prince. It teaches the reality of power and how it has been obtained throughout human history.

Now we all know in the spiritual community that what I stated above was all ego, but ego is the mechanism that has pushed humanity to survive. Masculinity, as it is expressed in Humans is mainly about SURVIVAL. This is why the more spiritual you become, the less masculinity you will express as Masculinity is mainly about Order, Control, and Power. To reach God, you have to submit all your desire for power and control, you must submit your life. It's why Jesus once said "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven." He wasn't saying rich people couldn't see God. He is saying the desire to AMASS riches will distract you from EVER LOOKING INWARD.  

This is exactly the nuance that's missing when we talk about these pill ideologies, and identifying as alphas, betas, sigmas, omegas, deltas, gammas, romeos, chads, doomers, incels, charlies and Jacks. Instead of having a discussion, we have a more heated talk with degrading those who use these terms. We need more open mindedness and patience when we talk about these things, not to immediately demonize those.

29 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Ulax

I don't care if you agree or disagree me, just stop pm me pervasively, I'm done with you, otherwise I'm reporting you.

Dude I'm literally just replying to your replies to me.

Didn't mean to trigger you

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@Razard86
I don't know if it matters but thank you that was much better put than I would have done. Gratitude.

@ZenAlex  In conclusion, it's not all bullshit, because people were like what those labels described one point in the past.

On 3/29/2022 at 10:22 AM, BlueOak said:

@Razard86
I don't know if it matters but thank you that was much better put than I would have done. Gratitude.

Thanks I spent 3 years studying that entire topic. The irony is it led me HERE. So funny the journey was fun though.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 3/29/2022 at 10:22 AM, BlueOak said:

@Razard86

I doubt it, you are very smart. But thanks for the compliment I'm honored.

Big egos

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean

Status hierarchies are undeniable facts, arguing against their existence is obvious cope. Alpha/Beta/...Theta/Sigma whatever are cringe labels pointing to a reality that is immediately obvious to anyone who spends some time at a night club or any type of social gathering and away from the PC screen.
People who deny it are giga-coping, discord-inhabiting 'betas' or people who can emotionally afford to be blind due to their own high status.

@DnoReally Congrats, this is the most construct aware comment (except mine of course) of this whole thread.

Alpha males are as real as water, they point to something in a sensible world.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

@DnoReally

6 hours ago, DnoReally said:

Status hierarchies are undeniable facts, arguing against their existence is obvious cope. Alpha/Beta/...Theta/Sigma whatever are cringe labels pointing to a reality that is immediately obvious to anyone who spends some time at a night club or any type of social gathering and away from the PC screen.
People who deny it are giga-coping, discord-inhabiting 'betas' or people who can emotionally afford to be blind due to their own high status.

People who are denying it are not Giga coping, they are preserving the reality of what those labels create. Language creates most people's realities, so these labels might seem silly to you, but they are silly because they don't create the reality you prefer to be in, while other languages and words you write and think in, they create a reality more suitable to you that Incels, red/blue/black pill, alpha, beta, omega, sigma, delta, giga, chad, charlie, remeo, femoid, doomer, and so on with descriptor nouns, don't provide. Those roles each noun label names, that give a certain state of being and becoming, certain moral and cognitive development, personality, value system and assumed life experiences, they don't fit with your world view or roles you are being in, that's it.

Edited by Danioover9000

7 hours ago, DnoReally said:

Tales from the basement.

It's amusing just how many guys I see on the internet asking "Is this Alpha", "Am I Alpha if".

I cannot help but cringe whenever I hear men or anyone describing themselves as "alpha".

It just insinuates to me that they are too bothered about categorising themselves and then comparing themselves to others.

Why can't people just be happy as an individual rather than needing to put themselves in a particular category? I don't understand why they can't just live as an individual... nope, it has to be about finding out "which one of these am I?" and then posting their results on social media and expecting everyone else to give a shit? Just another psychological medallion to attach to your ego?!

Is it purely about just not being able to stop comparing themselves to others or needing to feel better than others?

I know in nature there is such a thing as a pack leader, silverback - Alpha Male. But all there is to being an Alpha Male is being a dominant male.

You could be dominant in one situation but be inferior in another, as per the diversity in society where it's not just all about whoever is the biggest gets to fuck all the bitches and get the first pick of the food. You could be Alpha in one situation, but be the Beta in another...

Yet people create their own descriptions about what makes you an alpha or beta male, and I've seen many different criteria to judge if someone is alpha or beta. As if you are Alpha or Beta wherever you go if you meet enough of the requirements.

To me when people refer to others as beta it's just them perceiving them as undesirable and/or inferior, and themselves as the superior as an "Alpha". 

Funny how so many of the people who describe themselves as Alpha give off massive insecurity vibes. It seems to me that insecurity is the main thing that leads people to concern themselves with being Alpha because to achieve Alpha status is the biggest ego booster and confirmation that you are better than everyone else.

Whether your Alpha or Beta who fucking cares? It's how satisfied you are with your life that matters. I don't really spend any time thinking about whether I am one or the other, but human psychology and behaviour interests me. 

I've also seen this new trend of "Sigma males" as well. Basically guys who want to be everything the Alpha male usually is except trying to give off a more "not giving a fuck" sort of vibe. Like a lone wolf Rambo sort of guy.

TL;DR - To me it all feels like too many people caring too much about how others perceive them.

@ZenAlex its all real. basic biology

we see it across animal kingdom, sometimes it changes from female to male

just depends on then species

don't buy into peoples bs online 

they r not sociologists, biologists, etc and the ones that are teach, research and write academia in some way even if its just for themselves

Edited by OceanRiver

Love and Life