thisintegrated

Can a relationship with a Blue Muslim work?

20 posts in this topic

Wondering if anyone's had experience with something like this.

I expect my friends to be smart and "developed" but only because friend-relationships are mostly intellectual.

With women it's more about love and enjoying each other's company, but idk if one day I'll just get fed up of dealing with Blue problems.  No real problems so far, but I can't talk about meditation, I can't discuss sensitive topics easily, can't question things too much.

She's Blue-Orange, really, but from a very Blue culture.

Edited by thisintegrated

It can if you decide to both make the necessary sacrifices and whatnot and work at it. Relationships are pretty tricky and I’ve found they actually need both people to be relatively on the same page about a number of things if it’s to last a long time. There are of course outliers. Also when you say work do you mean for a year, till marriage, till kids? I’m perfectly happy screening for girls that are for the most part on the same page as me. Dating someone from a very different culture for me simply would not work. There are so many women out there I can screen and find a nice, fairly liberal chick from Europe in most cities. I’m talking about entering into a relationship. 

Aren’t Muslim women not supposed to have relationships with non Muslim men?

It depends but, having similar values to your partner is pretty important.

So much baggage, and not much to make up for it. Not worth it.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

On 3/17/2022 at 5:33 AM, thisintegrated said:

No real problems so far, but I can't talk about meditation, I can't discuss sensitive topics easily, can't question things too much.

Hate to break it to ya, but those are real problems. Someone who expects me to not talk and think freely will not be in my life.

Some are just too afraid to look in the mirror and question their reflection.

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

On 17.03.2022 at 7:33 AM, thisintegrated said:

but I can't talk about meditation, I can't discuss sensitive topics easily, can't question things too much.

Isn't she in the same position too?

2 hours ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

Isn't she in the same position too?

No. I actually enjoy debate and welcome challenges. But she doesn't like to "argue"??

Sounds like you're already pretty frustrated and I don't think that's going to work or be good for you. I don't see why you should have a different standard for your intimate relationship vs friendship. Maybe fear of loneliness is keeping you from breaking things/looking for a better fit. There's only so much one can compromise before it becomes detrimental to your overall long term happiness/satisfaction with life.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

9 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

No. I actually enjoy debate and welcome challenges. But she doesn't like to "argue"??

It's understandable. Most ladies hate to be in the situation that they don't like or they find awkward. I don't think it has to do with ''blue problems''

Why are you settling? Do you have a scarcity mindset? 

Maybe shes the only one to come along in a while, its understandable, ideally date around and move on when you find a better match, if thats a struggle area for you and your taking wtv naturally comes your way, then i can see why your asking if it can work out. 

But if you can find a event with alot of green woman, green is SOOOOOOOOOO easy, its effortless, so there is no need to settle. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

23 hours ago, integral said:

Why are you settling? Do you have a scarcity mindset? 

Maybe shes the only one to come along in a while, its understandable, ideally date around and move on when you find a better match, if thats a struggle area for you and your taking wtv naturally comes your way, then i can see why your asking if it can work out. 

But if you can find a event with alot of green woman, green is SOOOOOOOOOO easy, its effortless, so there is no need to settle. 

Tier 1s all have their own problems.

Blues are traditional and boring, but easy to deal with.

Oranges are materialistic and arrogant, but less boring.

Greens are self-important and annoying to deal with.  They tend to strongly believe in their ideals and are hard to reason with.

And as for tier 2s..

Yellows.. well.. I've never met a yellow woman in my life.

Turquoise.. lol.

Even if I had a Green gf, I'd still be settling.  

Edited by thisintegrated

@thisintegrated You really think that using SD is the best way to date? That’s like using star signs and applying every told characteristic to that person. We are all unique beings build in infinitely different ways. Someone who appears green doesn’t have to be self important and annoying, that’s just you projecting your perceived illusions.

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

8 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

@thisintegrated You really think that using SD is the best way to date? That’s like using star signs and applying every told characteristic to that person. We are all unique beings build in infinitely different ways. Someone who appears green doesn’t have to be self important and annoying, that’s just you projecting your perceived illusions.

..which is exactly why I don't use SD to date and have a blue gf??‍♂️

I gave up looking for tier 2s long ago.

1 minute ago, thisintegrated said:

..which is exactly why I don't use SD to date and have a blue gf??‍♂️

I gave up looking for tier 2s long ago.

There aren't many young people in Tier 2s in both genders (though I guess more skewed towards men just based on this forum demographics). This might change as we get older. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

That precise thing made my last relationship a real challenge. Not everyone from a given culture is the same, but make sure you know what you're getting into. I come from a muslim country / culture myself, I can assure you that if you enjoy a no bs life, strive to accept yourself, or simply like to deconstruct beliefs, you will encounter difficult obstacles. You say that you can't discuss / question things freely already, don't go on with the relationship expecting it will get better.

Also, I will be blunt but you most likely will struggle with sex / intimacy. Goodluck !

Check out my project's new music video about climate change issues: Day Of Change - Earth Failure (Official music video)

I believe I have found the solution.  I don't know how I didn't see this sooner.

Have multiple GFs at the same time??‍♂️

Feels good weird interesting, man??

@thisintegrated

18 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

I believe I have found the solution.  I don't know how I didn't see this sooner.

Have multiple GFs at the same time??‍♂️

Feels good weird interesting, man??

That's great, good you found your solution to your dating problem.

Mods, you know what to do.

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@thisintegrated

That's great, good you found your solution to your dating problem.

Mods, you know what to do.

omg, why you gotta be such a Karen????

@thisintegrated

2 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

omg, why you gotta be such a Karen????

I was telling mods to advice you. Why you gotta jumpy concludy?:D