Mesopotamian

Solipsism Video Helped Me, 10 Reasons 4U To Re-Upload It

20 posts in this topic

Hi Leo,

Thank you for the solipsism video, it was amazing as usual, and a great comeback.

Here's the deal:

- The idea of no other will not likely create monsters out of your followers.

-There's a low chance that those who don't follow your work will be able to take what you say in that video seriously.

-You've now created a legend, and people might take the video and re-upload it again, this is the Internet man! while if you've just put it, it can hide in plain sight and almost become invisible and everybody forget about it.

-Seriously there's little out of the ordinary in that video.

-I am now capable of loving others more after I watched it! Cuz they are an illusion, therefore my tolerance for their BS will be greater, my hate and triggering rate to them will be lower.

-I won't be wasting my time trying to be extra nice to people whom I know deep down inside that they are closed-minded.

-I mean you've mentioned that life is meaningless, and for me that was the big one which got me more.

-The world needs your work still, I need your work to compensate for the dark years of "my past".

- The impact of the video will likely be forgotten after a while by those who are unable to do trips. I already forgot so much of what you've teached in the past, and only remember what you iterate.

-You can't just forgot about what you shared here, and it will be integrated with your next videos, with so many having no clue of what you're talking about (Imagine if you withdrew the Spiral Dynamic Series)

Bonus Reason:

- It brings a slight concern that you've deleted something you've uploaded earlier. Makes me think that one day you might wake up, have a new awakening and delete all your work. I go back sometimes to your old videos and I refresh what I've missed. It is not enough to get the most of them by simply watching them once, and there are some stuff you've collected and put out there that many of us simply are lacking the time and skills needed to go and collect them and organize them again the way you've done here.

Edited by Mesopotamian

2 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

Cuz they are an illusion

You're an illusion too, don't forget that. "They" are not any different from you.

Just now, Tim R said:

You're an illusion too, don't forget that. "They" are not any different from you.

No I am not what are you talking about? :D

Just now, Mesopotamian said:

No I am not what are you talking about? :D

-_-

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Is there any way I can watch that video? I've been constantly checking the channel for new uploads, but somehow I missed that episode.

I watched it half scared from all the comments here. I already knew before that everything is me and I'm alone in the Universe (I don't get why I don't experience the same enlightened feeling as Leo and someone_else, though), but I thought this is going to make some other shift in me, something to push me even more over the edge of understanding.

It's a good video, but nothing of real mindshifting value was gained. Perhaps I expected too much and also I have been reading about it here constantly.

I guess the people having trouble with this are the ones who didn't know these things before and were now shocked at hearing the truth.

Edited by mojsterr

@Tim R

On 11/03/2022 at 7:24 PM, Tim R said:

You're not a mod anymore? Whqt happened?

20 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Tim R

You're not a mod anymore? Whqt happened?

Are you living under a rock? ?

@Carl-Richard

22 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Really, what happened??? One minute Tim R is a mod, the next he isn't.

22 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Tim was one of the traitors? ?

@thisintegrated

13 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

I didn't even see it !!!!

I'm mad at Leo for this.

There's an audio version of it in the internet, you'll find it eventually don't worry.

@LSD-Rumi

3 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Tim was one of the traitors? ?

I refuse to believe he was one of the traitors. I think it's like with Anana, a previous mod, who decided to reaign as a mod.

50 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@LSD-Rumi

I refuse to believe he was one of the traitors. I think it's like with Anana, a previous mod, who decided to reaign as a mod.

I wouldn't use those words. Some of our mods were recruited by Nahm via the PM system, and they accepted the invitation to become a mod over there, which Leo interpreted as a break of trust, so they got banned. However, Leo will ban anyone who makes an account over there.

14 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Leo will ban anyone who makes an account over there.

If this is true, then ban me as well.

I've created an account there, though I haven't posted yet.

I will not have my freedom of expression limited by these absurd conflicts. There is zero attachment to this or any other forum.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

15 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

If this is true, then ban me as well.

I've created an account there, though I haven't posted yet.

I will not have my freedom of expression limited by these absurd conflicts. There is zero attachment to this or any other forum.

I think it would be foolish for Leo to ban people on both forums...he would be cutting off his nose to spite his face.   I don't think he will do this.  I think he was more interested with those recruiting or leeching off the viewers that he had attracted from the ground up.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

However, Leo will ban anyone who makes an account over there.

He is afraid of what,exactly?

This is absurd.It is my own freedom what web sites I will visit and be member of any forum on this world.

@Carl-Richard

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

I wouldn't use those words. Some of our mods were recruited by Nahm via the PM system, and they accepted the invitation to become a mod over there, which Leo interpreted as a break of trust, so they got banned. However, Leo will ban anyone who makes an account over there.

Ah, I knew there was more to Nahm's ban. I thought it was mostly Nahm talking in riddles and that viewed as retaliatory.

4 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Carl-Richard

Ah, I knew there was more to Nahm's ban. I thought it was mostly Nahm talking in riddles and that viewed as retaliatory.

Nahm was first demoted for not caving to Leo's linguistic demands, then after a while, he got banned for recruiting.