Ulax

How to deal with unlived life

30 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Ulax said:

Just living a fun, free youth. Having relationships, both sexual and plutonic. Being able to study.

Just go f*** some people and take some courses. Why are you overcomplicating this looking for esoteric spiritual solutions or trying to solve it with years of therapy and self-help. That stuff is what got you into this situation in the first place. Just go sign up for Tinder and Udemy.

Inaction is a choice you are making to not take action - remember that, in each moment just watch your breathe going in and out, this is it. This is all that exists, I can choose to go anywhere in life - all that stop you is how you get identified with that voice that says no, we can't do that, no no let's stay here.

You want the fruits of labour without the labour, you never lived an unlived life. You have been living in inaction, not being involved with life around you.

The only solution is to get involved or die inside in inaction, nothing will bypass that. Maybe psychedelics can help you see that yourself very confrontationally, but even then it's not a solution nor is any spiritual practice

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

8 hours ago, Yarco said:

Just go f*** some people and take some courses. Why are you overcomplicating this looking for esoteric spiritual solutions or trying to solve it with years of therapy and self-help. That stuff is what got you into this situation in the first place. Just go sign up for Tinder and Udemy.

@Yarco Dude...

I wanna be civil. But pls stop with all this egoic shit.

Edited by Ulax
Tagged the wrong dude at first

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

You're only 23, dude! Why are you being so hard on yourself? 

Life's like that. You are going to have something left unlived.

For example, if you study to be a doctor, you don't really get the chance to be a lawyer, an engineer, a sales person or a weight lifter. Unless you keep quitring one and join another until you become a renaissance man.

No such thing. You make that up in your mind. I’ve done loads in my life and yet Im happy just sitting on my couch doing nothing 

On 3/8/2022 at 6:24 AM, itachi uchiha said:

@Ulax u need to work on self help materials for 5 years to see some amazing results. from beginning to 5 years u will be in a maze, totally confused, mindfucked, stuck etc like u r now. but after 5 years something clicks and everything fall into place and u will become an extra ordinary human. doing selfhelp will be one of the most satisfying thing inyour life. u will be extra ordinary. u will get mind blowing results. so dont quit. never quit . develop preseverence and patience

@itachi uchihaSo that is why it seems like I am going to broad with Actualized.org, because I am currently in a maze. I trust in this process, thank you.

Edited by AndylizedAAY