bambi

Does Leo believe in re-incarnation?

24 posts in this topic

As per title, what is Leo's stance on God re-incarnation, his videos aren't explicit around this to my knowledge, in one of this videos he insinuates its like a movie reel and God is incarnating into the character of an infinite number of films and variations, but later insinuates more of a one life time, this is it, there is only one incarnation that is imagining all else, and after this or during this incarnation it will collapse into a singularity of infinite love forever. Or perhaps I'm misunderstanding, anyone know? 

[Not interested in other peoples personal speculative views for now, thank you]

I can’t speak for Leo, but I’ve heard him say something like “Consciousness can imagine whatever it wants, including being reincarnated.  So if you have memories from a past life, then as far as you are concerned, you have been reincarnated. But ultimately, even all of that is still something you are dreaming up as God.”  

I’m totally paraphrasing, but it was something along those lines.  And I would agree with that myself.  

”You have been sitting here, imagining life after life.” 

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

12 hours ago, bambi said:

Or perhaps I'm misunderstanding, anyone know? 

You are misunderstanding. 

Nobody can tell you what is True.

Only You can find out. 

@Leo Gura can you confirm this? 

Also things like your video: What Is The Point Of Life? - An Advanced, Life-Changing Explanation - do you still stick by them as accurate, as there seems to be some nuanced differences between this and your latest work, it's kinda confusing or not clear

At the highest level of consciousness even reincarnation is imaginary because you are imagining the past and the future.

At the highest level of consciousness death simply never occurs, so reincarnation becomes moot.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

At the highest level of consciousness even reincarnation is imaginary because you are imagining the past and the future.

At the highest level of consciousness death simply never occurs, so reincarnation becomes moot.

So does that mean this previous videos should be dismissed? As you claim that God is an infinitely re-incarnating sentient being, probing itself forever, lifetime after lifetime. You state that all humans and animals are different perspectives God is gong to re-incarnate into

I understand that essential there is only one singular point that is imagine a single moment, but this moment essentially changes an infinite number of times, to encapsulate what we call an infinite number of experiences, comprising an infinite number of 'beings' or 'egos' or 'probes' -- is this what your saying

Have you got a final position on this or are you still trying to figure all this out ?

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah it never *actually* occurs but when I imagine my death, there will be another imaginary appearance of some kind afterwards 

50 minutes ago, bambi said:

So does that mean this previous videos should be dismissed? As you claim that God is an infinitely re-incarnating sentient being, probing itself forever, lifetime after lifetime. You state that all humans and animals are different perspectives God is gong to re-incarnate into

I understand that essential there is only one singular point that is imagine a single moment, but this moment essentially changes an infinite number of times, to encapsulate what we call an infinite number of experiences, comprising an infinite number of 'beings' or 'egos' or 'probes' -- is this what your saying

Have you got a final position on this or are you still trying to figure all this out ?

I think the phrase 'God is an infinitely reincarnating sentient being'; more refers to God being every living thing (everything) at once.

Not sure if you'd reincarnate literally if you are being it all at once. 

My understanding is that you won't reincarnate because you aren't even really in this incarnation. There aren't any other incarnations to re-incarnate. Just you. If it's all you anyway who are you going to re-incarnate into? Hahahaha.

2 hours ago, bambi said:

It is relative to what level of consciousness you look at it from.

What I told you in that video was true, from a certain point of view.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So we can have multiple POVs at the same time? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 hours ago, Brenzo2 said:

Just you. If it's all you anyway who are you going to re-incarnate into? Hahahaha.

:D

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

The highest one that you are able to grasp at that certain time, is your current one.

Edited by mojsterr

That should be possible but Leo talks about general and specific omniscience as if we cannot have both. Maybe I misinterpreted what he said, but enlightened people can be wrong about minor details.

No. You are God.  Time is something within this dream  - no different than space.   It is a d immersion being imagined right now.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

No. You are God.  Time is something within this dream  - no different than space.   It is a dimension being imagined right now.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

No. You are God.  Time is something within this dream  - no different than space.   It is a d immersion being imagined right now.

I actually wanted Leo to answer the question because I was specifically looking for his perspective on holding and allowing room for multiple POVs at the same time. 

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I actually wanted Leo to answer the question because I was specifically looking for his perspective on holding and allowing room for multiple POVs at the same time. 

Am i not good enough? ? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Am i not good enough? ? 

xD

Just now, Preety_India said:

xD

It's just you. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura could you be so kind as state your current position in full or correct the previous video, as Im super confused.

Do you believe God has divided itself into multiple perspectives, that once my current body and ego dies, I could re-incarnate as you, as in some linear sequential unfolding, etc etc, I'm kinda lost trying to follow your position, or are you planning to release update work soon?