SQAAD

Putin: A Deteriorating Narcissistic Mind

65 posts in this topic

People like Putin make me hate the entire human race. His level of Delusion is epic. 

Edited by SQAAD

34 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

People like Putin make me hate the entire human race. His level of Delusion is epic.

Haha

Oh the irony...

Be careful that what you consider someone's psychosis is not just your self-bias and ignorance.

Calling Putin a psychopath is so fucking lazy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Russia declared ceasefire. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Haha

Oh the irony...

Be careful that what you consider someone's psychosis is not just your self-bias and ignorance.

Maybe. Still I dislike very much people like him. 

He is not a Buddha and won't ever give up his powers. 

He is a petty lil power driven monkey who has been in power for 2 decades now and still it's not enough for him. 

Him and his billionaires monkey friends have massive power and wealth while most Russian people struggle to pay bills. 

This is my bias I know. My bias is towards making the planet a happier place. 

@Leo Gura

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I think he said that he has psychopathic traits which does not necessarily mean he is a pure psychopath. 

2 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Leo Gura

I think he said that he has psychopathic traits which does not necessarily mean he is a pure psychopath. 

Most people in power have psychopathic traits.

You won't get to such a position of power otherwise.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Haha

Oh the irony...

Stop putting people on this forum down. You’re just as biased and lazy as everyone else. 

6 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

Stop putting people on this forum down. You’re just as biased and lazy as everyone else.

I am inviting you to get serious about understanding people.

@Leo Gura That guy who made the first video is an NLP expert, an expert on trauma caused by psychopathic abuse, who does a lot of  videos on narcissism/psychopathy and is close friends with Sam Vaknin, a successful psychopath.

I doubt he's being "lazy".

He probably knows more about Putin's mental health than you.  How much do you even know about these disorders to be able to consider someone else lazy?  You're being lazy about calling someone else lazy; you don't even know their work, you didn't even look into it to know if the source was reputable or not...

The person who made the video reads... a LOT and has traveled the world, and knows psychology better than you do.  Their entire life, like yours, is dedicated towards finding truth and learning, and also used to be a life coach, like you.

Edited by Loba

8 minutes ago, Loba said:

He probably knows more about Putin's mental health than you.  How much do you even know about these disorders to be able to consider someone else lazy?

From what I observed, Leo doesn’t know much about mental disorders and is not interested in such things. He kind of belittles such things. 

Edited by hello1234

@hello1234 Yeah, that's probably a blind spot of his.
The teacher that made the video is totally qualified to make such statements, working with personality disordered folks as well as folks who have had to deal with psychos - he's also a very sociable person with a lot of insight into how the mind works.  He knows a lot about psychology, philosophy, personality problems, and how to help people heal from trauma and used to do that for a career.

I would say to Leo to learn more about these disorders or you can't make an educated claim that someone else is lazy for not understanding people.  The first vid, that guy is on the same level as you intellectually, but has actually traveled the world, has made it his career understanding how people work, and offers therapy courses for those who have been abused by people like... Putin.

Leo, Putin isn't some genius warmonger, he's a delusional psychopath, a relic of a long lost time that's dying off.  The world is changing, and he can't change with it, so he's trying to force these people who want progressive lives to go back into living in the dark ages, where people were slaves and had no identity and were forced to work like dogs in the name of "equality".

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Haha

Oh the irony...

Putin certainly has all of the traits of an extreme narcissist. He is incredibly grandiose, extremely arrogant and domineering with everyone he interacts with, is incomprehensibly pre-occupied with his own goals for success and power, unbelievably entitled, lacks much empathy for anyone else, truly believes that he is so unique that he must believe that he deserves to be revered in Russia as an anointed king or a son of God, is one of the most manipulative people in the world, totally envious of others and all of the western countries (especially America), and has no limits as to how far he is willing to exploits others for himself and all of the highest ranking officials within his government. He actually has gotten to be so paranoid to the point of having always genuinely believed that practically everyone else in the whole world has been out to get him. He never even truly trusted any of his loyal Russian oligarchs or any government official in Russia. His paranoia is therefore also another strong sign of malignant narcissism. 

Then again, I supposed Putin must believe that he has had no other choice but to always be such a dangerous egomaniac in order to survive and thrive as best as he can. 

Btw, you did say here on this forum about a year and a half ago that after learning a lot more about him that he deserves to be reassessed as someone who is more evolved than you thought before. You said that you originally considered him to be mostly stage Red/Blue, but then after listening to a number of Putin's interviews you then upgraded him in your mind to be someone who is mostly stage Blue/Orange.

On 10/18/2020 at 3:38 PM, Leo Gura said:

After listening to a lot of Putin interviews, I am making a correction to my previous assessment of him, upgrading him from Red to stage Blue/Orange.

Do you now take that back? He has after all, turned out to be unbelievably violent and brutal (especially for a European leader these days), has surprisingly turned to be much more impulsive and short-sighted than we all thought before, has become totally addicted to the glory and conquest of Ukraine with this war, always been absolutely obsessed with gaining boundless power and wealth, and is totally worried about his own survival.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He’s definitely autistic though. You can tell by just watching him speak.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Haha

Oh the irony...

Putin is everyone’s conservative grandpa if they were molded by corruption and brutality for decades and had to run a mafia state. Putin has also isolated himself since COVID. He’s replaced anyone that might challenge him. He also seems to have deteriorated some health wise so physiologically he may be different. This isn’t the charismatic guy that was having memes made about him like 10 years ago. He seems just off and warped by a number of factors. I would not be surprised if he is acting on some deeply held angry impulses that are leading to all these strategic blunders. To simply hand wave criticisms of him as pro western subjective bias would be a half disagreement from me. Yes, we’ve been through the discussion before that Russia does have some genuine security concerns. One man’s deteriorating state while in a position power absolutely can lead to some really negative rippling consequences.  

5 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Putin is everyone’s conservative grandpa if they were molded by corruption and brutality for decades and had to run a mafia state. Putin has also isolated himself since COVID. He’s replaced anyone that might challenge him. He also seems to have deteriorated some health wise so physiologically he may be different. This isn’t the charismatic guy that was having memes made about him like 10 years ago. He seems just off and warped by a number of factors. I would not be surprised if he is acting on some deeply held angry impulses that are leading to all these strategic blunders. To simply hand wave criticisms of him as pro western subjective bias would be a half disagreement from me. Yes, we’ve been through the discussion before that Russia does have some genuine security concerns. One man’s deteriorating state while in a position power absolutely can lead to some really negative rippling consequences.  

I still don’t see how any mental health expert would not evaluate him as an extreme narcissist or narcissistic psychopath.

Just because someone has a different survival agenda than you does not make them a psychopath.

You guys are starting to disappoint me with your flagrant self-bias.

This reminds me of a rube who goes to China and calls them psychopaths for eating dogs.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Just because someone has a different survival agenda than you does not make them a psychopath.

You remind me of rube who goes to China and call them psychopaths for eating dogs.

I understand the survival agenda of Putin but what do you think a forensic psychiatrist or a doctor in psychology would diagnose him with?

15 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I understand the survival agenda of Putin but what do you think a forensic psychiatrist or a doctor in psychology would diagnose him with?

Will that change your view on him?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Just calling him a psychopath is lazy, but I also think this obsession with relativism and refusing to call a spade a spade regarding what the other side is doing can be silly. It seems as if Putin specifically is a problematic leader who is more hardline than previous leaders. Literally everyone downplaying Russia prior to the invasion was saying it wouldn't happen, which should tell you something.

TdhGwW0C4iSpdmvw2Xrks2OeDXh_cZrKFpkCgT-xDdc.jpeg

Edited by Joel3102

7 hours ago, Loba said:

Yeah, that's probably a blind spot of his.

Unfortunately it is.

Here is a DSM-5 definition of antisocial personality disorder. Psychopathy is a term used by some professionals as a form of antisocial personality disorder.

”APD (Antisocial Personality Disorder) is a DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fifth edition), diagnosis assigned to individuals who habitually and pervasively disregard or violate the rights and considerations of others without remorse. People with Antisocial Personality Disorder may be habitual criminals, or engage in behavior which would be grounds for criminal arrest and prosecution, or they may engage in behaviors which skirt the edges of the law, or manipulate and hurt others in non-criminal ways which are widely regarded as unethical, immoral, irresponsible, or in violation of social norms and expectations. Those with APD often possess an impaired moral conscience and make decisions driven purely by their own desires without considering the needs or negative effects of their actions on others.  Impulsive and criminal behavior is common.  The terms psychopathy or sociopathy are also used, in some contexts synonymously, in others, sociopath is differentiated from a psychopath, in that a sociopathy is rooted in environmental causes, while psychopathy is genetically based. 

The term antisocial may be confusing to the lay public, as the more common definition outside of clinical usage is an individual who is a loner or socially isolated. The literal meaning of the word antisocial can be more descriptive to both the lay public and professionals.  To be anti-social is to be against society: against rules, norms, laws and acceptable behavior. Individuals with Antisocial Personality Disorder tend to be charismatic, attractive, and very good at obtaining sympathy from others; for example, describing themselves as the victim of injustice. Some studies suggest that the average intelligence of antisocials is higher than the norm. Antisocials possess a superficial charm, they can be thoughtful and cunning, and have an intuitive ability to rapidly observe and analyze others, determine their needs and preferences, and present it in a manner to facilitate manipulation and exploitation. They are able to harm and use other people in this manner, without remorse, guilt, shame or regret.  It is widely stated that antisocials are without empathy, however this can be disputed, as sadistic antisocials will use empathy to experience their victim's suffering, and derive a fuller pleasure from it (Turvey, 1995). This is depicted in the classic work A Cask of Amontillado by Poe, as the main character entombs another man alive “...then I heard the furious vibrations of the chain. The noise lasted for several minutes, during which, that I might hearken to it with the more satisfaction, I ceased my labours and sat down upon the bones.” (Poe, 1846 ). Some research also suggests that sociopaths and psychopaths do have degrees of empathy, but with an innate ability to switch it off at will. (Meffer, Gazzola, den Boer, Bartells, 2013). This connection to empathy may give hope to future successful treatment as it suggests individuals with APD may be trained.”

Edited by hello1234