Hardkill

Most Republicans respect Putin more than Biden

86 posts in this topic

Thanks to Trump, the vast majority of the Republican Party in the US believe that Putin is a better leader than Biden and even applaud Putin's invasion strategy. They really have become so treasonous to the point of actually no longer truly believing in having a Democratic Republic within America.

7 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

You can easily figure out who’s America’s enemy by who Republicans are sucking off

Yeah, I agree. lol

God, I have such a profound hatred for the Republican party! I really can't stand how much they are destroying our country with their toxic conservative ideology and rhetoric!

Republicans voted Trump, the psychopath or malignant narcissist, into power in 2016.  He's the one who admired Putin because Putin was on the same level as he is.  Now out of some distorted sense of loyalty to Trump (go figure) the Republicans are acting as if Putin is a strong leader as Trump liked to think.  But he is sadly insecure and has to attack others before they attack him in order to feel more secure.  He also is hoping to keep his oligarchy based wealth by making sure Ukraine cannot out do him in the only industry Russia has,  oil and natural gas, that generate big money for him and his cronies.  He saw the writing on the wall when large deposits of these resources were discovered in Crimea as well as two other large deposits inside Ukraine's borders.  He invaded and annexed Crimea right away at that time and now he's trying the same thing on Ukraine as a whole.  So Republicans being the party of greed and selfishness are trying to paint Putin as a good guy.  Some poor schmucks will believe this.  I just refuse to be a schmuck.

1 hour ago, Eternity said:

Republicans voted Trump, the psychopath or malignant narcissist, into power in 2016.  He's the one who admired Putin because Putin was on the same level as he is.  Now out of some distorted sense of loyalty to Trump (go figure) the Republicans are acting as if Putin is a strong leader as Trump liked to think.  But he is sadly insecure and has to attack others before they attack him in order to feel more secure.  He also is hoping to keep his oligarchy based wealth by making sure Ukraine cannot out do him in the only industry Russia has,  oil and natural gas, that generate big money for him and his cronies.  He saw the writing on the wall when large deposits of these resources were discovered in Crimea as well as two other large deposits inside Ukraine's borders.  He invaded and annexed Crimea right away at that time and now he's trying the same thing on Ukraine as a whole.  So Republicans being the party of greed and selfishness are trying to paint Putin as a good guy.  Some poor schmucks will believe this.  I just refuse to be a schmuck.

This^

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Hardkill To my mind, they just support trump because they want access to his voter base. To be a republican is to live in a state of perpetual cognitive dissonance anyway.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

The greedy, vain, predatory, and short sighted Skeksis from Jim Henson's Dark Crystal feel almost like a perfect fictional analogue of the modern Republican Party.

EDrDltPXUAACsCo.jpeg

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

8 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Republican Party in the US believe that Putin is a better leader than Biden

I don't think that's accurate at all. It has nothing to do with thinking Putin is a good leader. It's just that Biden is a weak puppet president and this country has gone to absolute shit in the "one" year he's been in office and it shows in his approval ratings. 

America looks like a complete joke to other nations. Just look at the Afghanistan pull out disaster where billions of dollars of equipment was left behind, our open border, unemployment rates and inflation. He looks incompetent to run this country! 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

4 minutes ago, Ananta said:

I don't think that's accurate at all. It has nothing to do with thinking Putin is a good leader. It's just that Biden is a weak puppet president and this country has gone to absolute shit in the "one" year he's been in office and it shows in his approval ratings. 

America looks like a complete joke to other nations. Just look at the Afghanistan pull out disaster where billions of dollars of equipment was left behind, our open border, unemployment rates and inflation. He looks incompetent to run this country! 

Are you a Trump supporter?

1 minute ago, Hardkill said:

Are you a Trump supporter?

Why? So you can put me in a box and dismiss what I said? Why don't you comment on what's written in my post? 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

The only reason why people like Trump is because he is good at talking, and good at manipulating. Like Hitler, he was popular because people liked the way how he talked, he mesmerized people, like Trump does, but he was a monster.

And the only reason why people hate Biden is because he is old. It's primitive dumb animal behavior to dismiss someone only because he/she is old. Jesus Christ.. use the part of your brain which isn't primitive. Even if he stumbles with words sometimes, not even that means that he's stupid or something like that.

Whatever it takes to own the Libs :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

39 minutes ago, Ananta said:

Lmfao what a load of horseshit.

OP, these are the types of psychos that are so self absorbed and vote for Trump, that they actually believe this drivel fed to them by Fox and other Low IQ new sites.

10 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Lmfao what a load of horseshit.

OP, these are the types of psychos that are so self absorbed and vote for Trump, that they actually believe this drivel fed to them by Fox and other Low IQ new sites.

I noticed your well thought out and intelligent post didn't discredit one thing I said.?

You actually just threw around a bunch of insults and name calling.

Did I mention Trump one time in my post? Or did I actually just critique our current president of the US, which I am allowed to do as an American citizen.

Edited by Ananta

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

54 minutes ago, Ananta said:

Unemployment rate is 4% as of 2022, about as low as it gets.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's very easy to blame everything which is bad on someone who you personally don't like. But there is no evidence that a different president would have done better.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Okay, I stand corrected on that!

Someone actually addressed something in my post without getting all bitchy.?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, I was just going to say that. Also, jobless claims have fallen to a 50 year low. Plus, we had a GDP growth of 5.5% during 2021, which is twice the GDP growth that happens on average and is about a 40 year high. Furthermore, the labor force participation rate and employment rate is getting back close to normal. Additionally, Biden now holds the record by far of having presided over the most amount of jobs ever recovered and created during a president’s first year in office. No US president in all of US history except for Biden has ever come close to having presided over the recovery and creation of 6.6 million jobs within their first year in office. 

Do you think that Trump could’ve gotten those numbers if he were still president?

Edited by Hardkill

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But Leo!  You can’t be an admin and also use factual data!  That’s tyranny!  ?

13 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

It's very easy to blame everything which is bad on someone who you personally don't like. But there is no evidence that a different president would have done better.

First off...you don't even live in the US, so having Biden as a president doesn't affect you one bit.

Second, as far as Trump and Biden. I think Trump is an ass as a person, but he was a good president, imo. Biden seems like a sweet guy that's probably very nice, but I don't think he's a very good president, imo. 

So, don't say I don't "like" him and all the other nonsense you're saying, as though it's "personal", because it's not.

Edited by Ananta

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?