Hardkill

Most Republicans respect Putin more than Biden

86 posts in this topic

I respect neither to be honest. I think they are both subpar people and I’m positive both Russia and the USA have better men walking around to lead these countries. The question is; why aren’t these good men in charge?

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

what is Trump now saying about Putin?

did he change his stance, is he still talking or being quiet nows?

Just now, PurpleTree said:

what is Trump now saying about Putin?

did he change his stance, is he still talking or being quiet nows?

He said that Putin is smart and rest are dumb.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

He doesn't accept the legitimate result of a democratic election. He is lying about that the election was rigged. He is against democracy, he is trying to dismantle the democracy in your country. He created the insane MAGA movement. He created the worldwide epidemic of various insane conspiracy theories, which btw I suffer greatly from. They destroyed my mom's mind, nowdays she only believes in conspiracy theories, and I have to listen to her talk about them, which drives me nuts.

I like to read news in the Society section of the forum. It's much better with all these comments. Than hearing it on the news. News these days is like 2% information, 98% propaganda and 0% analysis. 

17 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I like to read news in the Society section of the forum. It's much better with all these comments. Than hearing it on the news. News these days is like 2% information, 98% propaganda and 0% analysis. 

Are you kidding me? ? 

You need to be able to discern some truth from fiction by doing your own research. Not just blindly believing what others here say.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Ananta said:

Are you kidding me? ? 

You need to be able to discern some truth from fiction by doing your own research. Not just blindly believing what others here say.

But even the news sources cannot be trusted. They're full of propaganda. Of course members here can do that too. Yet since there is a huge volume of members who post on a thread, there's always at least one member statistically who presents the truth and presents facts along with a good analysis. 

Like for example the Russian Ukraine situation, I was watching CNN and other major news outlets but not even one channel analyzed the situation, they were simply asking reporters about how much damage was caused by Russian troops but zero analysis on the situation, any expert or guest who was called said cliche things with no substantial input. I was going mad because I really wanted to get to the bottom of the whole crisis and the news channels act like their viewers already know the reasons behind the war. How is someone who is totally clueless about Russia/Ukraine ever supposed to know what's going on? So I kinda find the news not only misleading, confusing, vague but also propagandist in their presentation. For example Sky News Australia constantly kept presenting the Biden government in a negative light for every segment they did on the Russian conflict. I was thinking all the time that I wasn't watching their news to know about what Biden did but to know why Russia was in the war. So it was incredibly frustrating to watch the mainstream news. 

Yet the only way I actually found out the deeper causes behind the war was some Russian members here who cleared up my doubts in the most easiest understandable manner. Even Leo gave an analysis better than the news. 

Seriously the mainstream news outlets have to be ashamed of themselves for being so vague and confusing the public. They can't get anything right. 

@Preety_India Using the forum as a supplement to your own research is one thing, but you said, "I like to read news in the Society section of the forum". Which is different. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

6 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

@Ananta Trump sucks, Biden rocks.

I used to believe that. But I don't see Biden as a strong and tough leader more like a puppet to the masses and the corporations. I don't see that as a sign of strength. More like weak and lame and way too submissive for a president. 

I get this feeling that Biden is always running around with a large invisible PR machinery. 

Edited by Preety_India

20 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

@Ananta Trump sucks, Biden rocks.

What, are we in grade school?

My mommy's better then your mommy, so there! :P

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

25 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I used to believe that. But I don't see Biden as a strong and tough leader more like a puppet to the masses and the corporations. I don't see that as a sign of strength. More like weak and lame and way too submissive for a president. 

I get this feeling that Biden is always running around with a large invisible PR machinery. 

What do you expect Biden to do as president?

15 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Not be a puppet. For one he hasn't solved the border issue. Why is he supportive of China? 

Also Biden's ratings are falling a bit quickly? 

Edited by Preety_India

I’d rather have Trump as president with this event going on than Biden. I’ll just leave it at that. Outside of war, Biden is probably somewhat better. 

They’re both not very good options. 

The personal sacrifices one makes in the pursuit of the Truth are proportional to one’s level of Realization. 

32 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Not be a puppet. For one he hasn't solved the border issue. Why is he supportive of China? 

Also Biden's ratings are falling a bit quickly? 

The border issue has been an exaggerated problem. China has so far been okay as nation (certainly better than China now).

Yes, his approval ratings have unfortunately gone down a lot. One reason for this is because the extreme political polarization within America. It gotten so bad that ever since Trump started his serious run for president in 2015, both the left and right wings have been attacking each other to such a degree that hasn’t ever happened since around the very beginning of the 1900s. Second reason is because of the fucking right-wing propaganda which has really unfairly demonized Biden just how they wrongly demonized Hillary Clinton for many years up until the 2016 presidential election (which became one of the major reasons why she lost that election). Third reason, is because Biden has never been an highly charismatic president or politician like Barack Obama and Bill Clinton were. 

4 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

The border issue has been an exaggerated problem. China has so far been okay as nation (certainly better than China now).

Yes, his approval ratings have unfortunately gone down a lot. One reason for this is because the extreme political polarization within America. It gotten so bad that ever since Trump started his serious run for president in 2015, both the left and right wings have been attacking each other to such a degree that hasn’t ever happened since around the very beginning of the 1900s. Second reason is because of the fucking right-wing propaganda which has really unfairly demonized Biden just how they wrongly demonized Hillary Clinton for many years up until the 2016 presidential election (which became one of the major reasons why she lost that election). Third reason, is because Biden has never been an highly charismatic president or politician like Barack Obama and Bill Clinton were. 

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

I agree. I don't have a harsh criticism against Biden. He is doing okayish. He is a good replacement for Trump, even though he appears to be weak and not as charismatic in his speech, he is still better than Trump, although not the best president. I still have this feeling that long term you will need a very thorough and strict President tor America as a lot of American problems if ignored over a long term can lead to a bottleneck.. It's like a stitch in time saves nine kind of a situation. 

28 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

The border issue has been an exaggerated problem.

My sister works for US immigration. It's not an exaggerated problem.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

7 minutes ago, Ananta said:

I see this problem as enlarging day by day and turning into a full scale issue if not handled in the bud right now. 

10 minutes ago, Ananta said:

Then why has the right wing media been  the only media outlet who has been making a mountain out of a mole hill about it for over a year?

4 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Then why has the right wing media been  the only media outlet who has been making a mountain out of a mole hill about it for over a year?

How would I know? Maybe because it makes Biden look bad, because he stopped the wall being built and reversed many of Trumps policies in a series of executive actions. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?