John Paul

Banning Stage Orange

32 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura you said "this forum isn't for everyone" "we only need a certain amount/type" of person or something like that in your enforcement post. Can't you just ban purely stage orange shit? Conspiracies, conservative crap (for the sake of being "open-minded"), even those who are clearly hinting at stage orange argument but kind of do the "oh, SD orange discriminated by cancel" vibe bullshit...wtf man. Next thing you know these guys are gonna be sharing louder with Crowder n shit lol....maybe i'm just not aware of how warning points are given and stuff idk 

If you had to estimate the % of people on this forum that fall into Red / Blue / Orange / Green / Yellow, what would your guess be?

If you wanna ban every orange-and-down person on the forum I think you're gonna be banning at least 50% of the users and probably 80% of the most active ones. (Very conservative)

You might find the forum is a lot less fun (or useful) with just a couple dozen green people and like 1 or 2 yellows

Edited by Yarco

I've tried banning people I don't like. It's a lonely life. 

Anyone even your pet can lead to development or understanding of yourself/yourselves. Life.

9 minutes ago, Yarco said:

If you wanna ban every orange-and-down person on the forum I think you're gonna be banning at least 50% of the users and probably 80% of the most active ones.

Truth.

Also SD is a spectrum. You have all the colors or stages inside you already, you usually just are centered in one color. Its rare that someone is exclusively stage orange. Id bet that 95% of the forum has some stage orange values unless they are centered in turqouise

33 minutes ago, John Paul said:

Can't you just ban purely stage orange shit?

Don't shoot yourself in the foot there pal :D 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@itachi uchiha This guy!!! :D Agreed! There is healthy and unhealthy tendencies in every stage of the spiral. There is healthy integration of orange, appropriate use of rationality, and there is also healthy integration of compassionate, "hippy" green values. Every stage is important for individual, societal, and global development. 

Edited by Focus Shift

Connect with us here:

https://linktr.ee/focusshiftmedia

21 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Don't shoot yourself in the foot there pal :D 

???

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@Yarco  hm good point... i guess the distinction i would make is toxic "victimized majority" type of orange... 

@BlueOak only if you have a developed self-reflection.

@Phil King yes this is true. i am talking orange propaganda and the rhetoric that goes with it.

@Carl-Richard mmhm. I'm not trying to put myself above. if i get banned for this shit i get banned. i'm curious about the "enforcement" to come and how he's actually gonna distinguish what's okay or not i mean....

@itachi uchiha of course but like i said.. he's saying like "this isn't for everyone.." like we got open conspiracy theory posting going on idk when he or what he setting boundaries on so i'm getting the conversation rolling

@Focus Shift true but we should clearly define the boundaries of what is healthy and not healthy and then start clearing the rubbish. this would be healthy stage orange.

@puporing i feel betrayed lol if you want my stage green perspective, you laughing at me hurts. i'm not a SD orange dips hit (i know you didn't say i was)

Edited by John Paul

The whole purpose of this forum is the improve the quality of one’s life, and that includes the gross material aspects.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

1 minute ago, John Paul said:

@Husseinisdoingfine distinction between integrating stage orange while being open to accepting blue and green versus promoting stage orange

What does that mean in practice?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@John Paul I'm sorry it was just a funny comment. :D

Not that I think you're in stage orange primarily or anything. ??

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

3 minutes ago, John Paul said:

@Husseinisdoingfine distinction between integrating stage orange while being open to accepting blue and green versus promoting stage orange

People have different t priorities, some people don’t like deep spirituality and it is up to the open minded and accepting peoples to accept that.

Some of us spam the spirituality sub forum (of this website). Others the Dating and Relationships, and then there’s me constantly in the Politics section.

And that’s fine, we all have our interests.

@Carl-Richard dang, good question...

(studying spiral dynamics)

Avoiding demonizing 

annnnnd i'm stumped, but only because i'm being a hypocrite

I want to say that people promoting orange POVs in politics are dangerous... but i guess they are just pushing a POV. I do the same thing in the relationships forum so.

I just get triggered when it's like that vibe of: *orange being demonized by green* oh poor orange... wtf. and the no free speech/censorship type bullshit that's definitely propaganda. like this should be a propaganda free forum dontcha think??? And because I'm not at stage yellow politics I'm sure i'm missing the value of stage orange politics... i don't know, i'll shut up, i'm sure there's some value but it just seems totally toxic and counter-productive or should i say counter-progressive from my POV (GREEN politics, I'd like to think GREEN-yellow but probably delusional)

@John Paul It's okay I ran into stage orange all the time in the dating section, lol. It's cool I accept and move on with my 'business'.  :x

The point of this thread is so stupid. The reason why people are here is to grow. How will they grow if you ban them? They're here to understand shadow aspects of themselves and slowly elevate to higher stages and then embrace lower stages as well. How will they achieve this if they are cut off from stage Green folks. I consider myself to be stage Green and if a stage Orange person talks to me  I explain them my perspective and they finally understand how stage Green thinks. That's called learning. I learn from them too. I wasn't heavily into stage Orange. But seeing their perspective helps me shift and calibrate my own perspective bit by bit. That's what we are here for, we aren't here to proclaim our superiority over normies and then display our medals or rest on our laurels, we're here to grow and help others grow as well. Also don't demonize stage Red and Stage Orange perspectives. They have equal validity as much as a stage Turquoise perspective. In a ruthless environment you have to be stage Red to survive and we need that kind of open mindedness and understanding here instead of just going in for the witch hunt against lower stages. You can't demonize shadow aspects of human nature. They exist for a reason. Also everyone has their own self biases, even stage Green people so let's not play double standards here. If you think that someone is inferior to you, you're simply playing an ego game, a spiritual ego game, a spiritual dick contest. 

Also some people aren't here only for spirituality. Remember Leo did old videos on basic stage Orange self help, some people are here for that. Don't expect yourself to immediately jump on the Awakening bandwagon without having aced basic self help. You might be taking a big leap without wanting to understand basic stuff and that can easily become a trap 

I will end with this. All stages have something unique to offer depending on context and these are highly complex stages, each one of these have both healthy and unhealthy aspects that need to be understood and implemented on instead of demonizing them. And all stages belong here equally as they are here to grow, learn and understand. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India aren't you demonizing me? and talking down to me? and calling my post stupid? 

what's the difference between my ego game and some stage orange political guy's ego game spreading misinformation or encouraging others to potentially seek out misinformation online that could end up being very damaging to the person if they are another naive SD Orange or under??? 

Edited by John Paul

3 minutes ago, John Paul said:

@Preety_India aren't you demonizing me? and talking down to me? and calling my post stupid? 

Because if an idea is stupid, shouldn't it be called out for what it is. Or are we gonna play ego games here over that? 

To outrightly say stage Orange is bad, if not to call it stupid then what to call it???? 

If I'm explaining something to you, maybe you should care to listen 

Why else do you ask a question if you don't want to listen to what others have to say. 

I have told you to be accepting of all stages. You're the one demonizing these stages.

Right now instead of refuting my points of argument, you're simply finger pointing. 

Try a bit harder. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.