Vynce

Request to Leo, to make blog post/video about Putin behavior in Ukraine.

348 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

IMO definitely that putin is insane - where is he going with this war now? What is his end goal now? Murdering more people? Why is he breaking all the rules of war, killing civilians, tearing down apartment buildings, orphanages, ambulances, firing at atomic stations, using vacuum bombs? 

That's what the Ukrainian Neo-Nazi militia is doing to turn everyone against Russia.

They've been doing it for the past 8 years in Donbass, so nothing new. Just a different scale.

Edited by vladorion

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's so intellectually lazy of you to call something you don't comprehend insane.

Which is more likely, that Putin is insane or that you're intellectually lazy?

Are you worried that Putin may end up getting so desperate and frustrated that he will end up nuking Ukraine?

ignored vlado, sorry but this isn't working out between us

12 minutes ago, vladorion said:

That's what the Ukrainian Neo-Nazi militia is doing to turn everyone against Russia.

They've been doing it for the past 8 years in Donbass, so nothing new. Just a different scale.

Russia is turning everyone against russia. If you don’t understand the kind of games russia has been playing for the past 8 years I’ll give you a quick review.

2014 Maydan, pro Russian corrupt president (was a convict when he was young) refuses to sign European trade agreement. Students come out to protest. Peaceful students get beat up severely. More people go to protests to stand up for this unjust beating. Police kills multiple civilians. Hundreds of thousand come out to protest. President gets overthrown and flees to russia.

New president gets elected. Russia wants to continue destabilizing Ukraine by funding separatists in the Eastern Ukraine, many of whom have russian passports, and all of whom have military grade weaponry. For 8 years Ukraine tries to stabilize the situation in the small part of Eastern Ukraine. The neo nazi propaganda begins..

Edited by hello1234

@hello1234 I apologise for that Putin thread. 

My humble advice(out of love) to you is that you remain calm. There is no point in blaming Putin. He is not the villain. It won't serve your purpose to think that way. He is doing what he has to for his own needs, whether those needs are moral or immoral. Calling him madman will not solve the problem of your country. You have to see how you can save your country. Mad people will always exist. You President Zelensky is only appearing to be nice. He is playing the hero card. He should have made Ukraine strong already, but he did not. He should have assessed this threat. This is the problem when you make an actor a President. They only care about their image. He wants to create a hero image. Is this helping Ukrainians? So many Ukrainians died already. What's the point of his heroism now? I feel like he subconsciously cheated your people. If he was so caring, he would have already done a lot to save your country and not waited till the last minute. My conclusion is that he is more show, less substance, the way actors usually are. The lesson to learn here is that evil will always exist. But in order to combat evil, we must be strong ourselves. Because nobody else is going to defeat that evil for us. Our greatest empathy lies in taking care of ourselves our land and our people and Ukraine needs to learn to be united. It's the courage of its own people that will save them. When something bad happens there is no point in blaming the person who is doing bad, it's their karma which you can't change. If you are unable as a country to save yourself, it's your own failure. If a rapist rapes my child, then I can go on blaming the rapist till eternity, yet it is my own failure that I couldn't protect my own child. Love /hate for the rapist will change nothing. But if I learn to protect my child from any threat danger then it's a good change. This is the wisdom here. This sounds like victim blaming. But it's more about empowering the victim and letting them know that the key to survival and safety lies in your own hands. The world is just a spectator. Relying on the world is a mistake. You have to be strong yourself so that no country can attack no matter what. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

Russia is turning everyone against russia. If you don’t understand the kind of games russia has been playing for the past 8 years I’ll give you a quick review.

2014 Maydan, pro Russian corrupt president (was a convict when he was young) refuses to sign European trade agreement. Students come out to protest. Peaceful students get beat up severely. More people go to protests to stand up for this unjust beating. Police kills multiple civilians. Hundreds of thousand come out to protest. President gets overthrown and flees to russia.

New president gets elected. Russia wants to continue destabilizing Ukraine by funding separatists in the Eastern Ukraine, many of whom have russian passports, and all of whom have military grade weaponry. For 8 years Ukraine tries to stabilize the situation in the Eastern Ukraine. The neo nazi propaganda begins.

just put him on ignore imo

he'll troll you into oblivion

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@hello1234 I apologise for that Putin thread. 

My humble advice(out of love) to you is that you remain calm. There is no point in blaming Putin. He is not the villain. It won't serve your purpose to think that way. He is doing what he has to for his own needs, whether those needs are moral or immoral. Calling him madman will not solve the problem of your country. You have to see how you can save your country. Mad people will always exist. You President Zelensky is only appearing to be nice. He is playing the hero card. He should have made Ukraine strong already, but he did not. He should have assessed this threat. This is the problem when you make an actor a President. They only care about their image. He wants to create a hero image. Is this helping Ukrainians? So many Ukrainians died already. What's the point of his heroism now? I feel like he subconsciously cheated your people. If he was so caring, he would have already done a lot to save your country and not waited till the last minute. My conclusion is that he is more show, less substance, the way actors usually are. The lesson to learn here is that evil will always exist. But in order to combat evil, we must be strong ourselves. Because nobody else is going to defeat that evil for us. Our greatest empathy lies in taking care of ourselves our land and our people and Ukraine needs to learn to be united. It's the courage of its own people that will save them. When something bad happens there is no point in blaming the person who is doing bad, it's their karma which you can't change. If you are unable as a country to save yourself, it's your own failure. If a rapist rapes my child, then I can go on blaming the rapist till eternity, yet it is my own failure that I couldn't protect my own child. Love /hate for the rapist will change nothing. But if I learn to protect my child from any threat danger then it's a good change. This is the wisdom here. This sounds like victim blaming. But it's more about empowering the victim and letting them know that the key to survival and safety lies in your own hands. The world is just a spectator. Relying on the world is a mistake. You have to be strong yourself so that no country can attack no matter what. 

9_9

"he should have made ukraine strong by now"

he assumed office in 2019, what are you even talking about?

lol@this is wisdom

4 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

New president gets elected. Russia wants to continue destabilizing Ukraine by funding separatists in the Eastern Ukraine, many of whom have russian passports, and all of whom have military grade weaponry. For 8 years Ukraine tries to stabilize the situation in the small part of Eastern Ukraine. The neo nazi propaganda begins..

I'm aware of what happened in 2014.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion

Are you saying this thing does not exist?

An Ode to the Tragedies of Hitler, Stalin and Putin and of the world and its shadow left behind them and the futility of the resurrection of the past, living in it and in it's hegemony, the tragedy of the unavoidablity of unfolding of these course of events by following it as if being inescapably bound, enslaved and slave by and because of it and them and it's vicious, seemingly inescapable logical chain of going forward from it - the tragedy of one's self enslavement to it:

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

43 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

IMO definitely that putin is insane

How convenient for you.

- where is he going with this war now? What is his end goal now? Murdering more people? Why is he breaking all the rules of war, killing civilians, tearing down apartment buildings, orphanages, ambulances, firing at atomic stations, using vacuum bombs? 

You just don't understand how war works.

22 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Are you worried that Putin may end up getting so desperate and frustrated that he will end up nuking Ukraine?

Anything's possible but I don't think so. He should have enough military power to take Ukraine without nukes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, vladorion said:

I'm aware of what happened in 2014.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion

Are you saying this thing does not exist?

I am saying even if it does, it’s not a “thing” in Ukraine, Ukrainians are absolutely not neo nazi’s. I wouldn’t even be surprised if putin funded that group to solidify his propaganda. I am saying that as I am reading this:

824D202B-C5CB-447B-88B1-E978B1CB48E0.jpeg

@Leo Gura It's not intellectually lazy, the guy is insane.

Russians attacked/shelled a nuclear plant, one that if they had damaged it could/will cause a disaster 10x stronger than Chernobyl. Thank goodness they put the fire out. 

https://nypost.com/2022/03/02/russia-ukraine-war-news-latest-updates-from-europe-conflict/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-03/russia-attacks-cities-as-war-enters-second-week-ukraine-update

1 minute ago, Loba said:

It's not intellectually lazy, the guy is insane.

I suggest you are lazy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I am lazy, but that's besides the point.  I can be lazy and he can be nuts, it ain't either or.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You just have no idea how war works.

You said you won’t engage with me anymore. I would appreciate if I could express my opinion without it constantly being dismissed.

Edited by hello1234

1 minute ago, hello1234 said:

I am saying even if it does, it’s not a “thing” in Ukraine, Ukrainians are absolutely not neo nazi’s. I wouldn’t even be surprised if putin funded that group to solidify his propaganda. I am saying that as I am reading this:

824D202B-C5CB-447B-88B1-E978B1CB48E0.jpeg

I don't think anyone is saying that Ukrainians are neo nazis. 

Saying that a part of the Ukrainian National Guard is Neo-Nazi is not the same as saying that Ukrainians are Neo-Nazis.

I can't comment on the image. I don't believe things just because they're being told on the news or by the Security Service. 

12 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

9_9

"he should have made ukraine strong by now"

he assumed office in 2019, what are you even talking about?

lol@this is wisdom

Zelensky should have had a peace treaty with Russia way  before the war. If you are a good leader, you can make your country strong within just 6 months. 

Hitler got Germany out of poverty within just 2 years. 

A great leader is someone who is bringing rapid changes immediately. 

I don't think Zelensky is like that. Ukraine deserves a better leader. 

He has no political acumen, he was an actor. 

Now people will call him a hero. But people can't see how he indirectly failed Ukraine. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Zelensky should have had a peace treaty with Russia way  before the war. If you are a good leader, you can make your country strong within just 6 months. 

Now people will call him a hero. But people can't see how he indirectly failed Ukraine. 

Did you follow Zelensky around and hold his hand to see everything that he did? Didn’t you learn about all this like 3 days ago? 

Edited by hello1234

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

so hitler is what a great leader is in your opinion?

oooook

who else is a great leader these days?

Edited by PurpleTree

Just now, hello1234 said:

Did you follow Zelensky around and hold his hand to see everything that he did? Didn’t you learn about all this like 3 days ago?

Yes and that's what made me think that he is not a good President. Because a good President would have already seen Russia as a threat and quelled it. Did Zelensky try anything before to stop Russia? There is no evidence of him having done anything like that.