integral

A Food That Incredibly Increases Semen Volume and Sexual Energy

22 posts in this topic

Organic Bell Peppers (red, yellow, green)

I discovered this a few weeks ago and narrowed it down to bell peppers using food isolation. 

I wanted to bring this up because no one mentions bell peppers as an aphrodisiac. 

The results are undeniable, you'll have to try it for your self to believe it. 

Using this product found in the frozen food section of my local health food store. (green organics tri-color peppers)

530749.png?versionId=L_UreH6LG8g5SsXfc1k

1 cup is 200% vitamin C

Eating raw bell peppers non-frozen does not have the same effect, maybe the nutrients are being preserved with the way its frozen on harvest and shipped?

I also eat them with other nutrients dense foods that have a huge list of nutrients on the label, its possible that the peppers are helping my body absorb the nutrients from the other foods im eating.

Overall my sexual energy and erection strength is as high as it was in my 20s.

It also improved mood and skin, maybe related to serotonin. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Sounds like an interesting project. Goes well with some other stuff happening currently…

You didn’t find a new girlfriend or anything like that, right??

Never noticed that with bell peppers.

Keep in mind that your erection strength is a function of you getting everything you need in the nutrition, sleep, exercise and meaning/purpose department.

So if you were missing a lot of vitamin C, or something else that's in bell peppers, this makes sense.

Anyways, good that you discovered this for yourself.

Here's three more foodstuffs that improve erection strength and help replenish semen:

• Steak
  • Eggs
  • Spermidin supplements (Yes, this is a thing - spermidin is a powerful antioxidant that was first discovered in semen, hence the name - but it can be isolated from vegetables and taken as a supplement :D )

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy It makes sense, but with my body there is a 1 to 1 relationship between the amount of semen and sexual energy and how tight my Scrotum is. In this case eating bell peppers after 2 days my scrotum is so tight it push's my testiest into my body, this is rare behavior and represents very high sexual energy for this body. I rarely had this even when i was younger and had infinite erection stamina, now i have even more stamina then before! 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Found Buckthorn Berries very high in vitamin C, i started an experiment in eating only foods that have high Vitamin C content and i feel amazing, energy and mental focus have never been higher. 

seaberry-harvest.jpg

I’m looking for foods to boost sexual energy. I’ll give this a try. 

@Phil King Its unclear of how each of these work in the body. Im more inclined to focus on things that add nutrients to the body.

Zinc makes sense. 

Maca overstimulates me i feel like im on coffee. 

Edited by integral

Let me know if you find anything that 'tones sexual energy down' that's not a pharmaceutical ;) kthanks.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

7 hours ago, integral said:

Found Buckthorn Berries very high in vitamin C, i started an experiment in eating only foods that have high Vitamin C content and i feel amazing, energy and mental focus have never been higher.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, puporing said:

Let me know if you find anything that 'tones sexual energy down' that's not a pharmaceutical ;) kthanks.

Preferably a powder that can discreety mix in drinks :)))

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

@Carl-Richard not bad i'm gonna give it a try

if we compare one cup of bell peppers has 200 mg of vitamin C and one cup of kiwis has 166 mg of vitamin C, but the bell peppers have a fraction of the sugar.

27 minutes ago, integral said:

@Carl-Richard not bad i'm gonna give it a try

if we compare one cup of bell peppers has 200 mg of vitamin C and one cup of kiwis has 166 mg of vitamin C, but the bell peppers have a fraction of the sugar.

It's about the whole vitamin profile, high fiber content and various special compounds.

It always baffles me when I hear "Sooo high in vitimin C ... 200% ! "

Surely it's diminishing returns after 100% ? 

Or is it that large percentage of the vitimins in food not bioavailable & so 200% becomes useful ? 

I'm curious if there is any comprehensive data on what kinds of detrimental compounds exist in normal fruits or healthy foods in general. With so called healthy foods, we always look at the positive parameters. Why do we assume that most so-called healthy foods are in the worst case neutral? This might be a mistake, like we've seen with the positive results from people experimenting with elimination diets for autoimmune disorders. Also just in general, the choice of methodology limits the scope of possible conclusions.

5 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

It's about the whole vitamin profile, high fiber content and various special compounds.

No need to convince me any further CARL i already both a big bag of kiwis. ;)

21 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I'm curious if there is any comprehensive data on what kinds of detrimental compounds exist in normal fruits or healthy foods in general. With so called healthy foods, we always look at the positive parameters. Why do we assume that most so-called healthy foods are in the worst case neutral? This might be a mistake, like we've seen with the positive results from people experimenting with elimination diets for autoimmune disorders. Also just in general, the choice of methodology limits the scope of possible conclusions.

If that works for you great, i really cant figure anything out with data profiles, ill just eat a thing and see how i feel. 

The buckthorn berries caused sleep disturbances when i ate them to close to bed time and during the day it acts like a stimulant, something the bell peppers don't do. If i where to look at nutrition profiles it gives me no indication why this is happening. Maybe its does various special compounds at work, that's completely ignored by nutrition profiles?

18 hours ago, puporing said:

Lmao well i think abstinence for a 4 days and more down regulates does sex neurons. At least that's how it works for me, its routine based. If i dont do it for a while ill stop thinking about it. ^_^

Edited by integral