John Paul

Addiction to Leo

23 posts in this topic

I have an addiction to Leo. I am needy, period. And I need to heal. I'm just making this post to hopefully wake up at least the few of you that are lying that you are somehow still benefiting from using actualized.org or any personal development material as much as you do. If you are capable of contemplation and have the courage to live your life.... close the computer for a week or two. Read a book for 30 minutes and then forget about PD for the day..... balance yourself, ACTUALIZE.

@John Paul at least you are honest. I believe well over 50% of the folks that follow actualized.org have some kind of twisted infatuation and attachment to Leo. Kind of natural for gurus .. especially on YouTube these days.

Edited by Terell Kirby

Daddy issues lol.

Sincerely tho its pretty understandable. Actualized.org is a light in the darkness for many.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

Oh definitely I had my phase as well but moved through it a while ago, I'm still subbed on YouTube but I'll be honest I don't even watch his videos anymore lol. I can't even remember the last one I watched, I think it was, "The Trap of the Toxic Life Purpose"? not sure. Whenever that came out around that time I stopped watching.

I just like sticking around the forum for the community and because I love you guys :x

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Terell Kirby it makes sense if you can't think properly/have no courage...if not what the fuck you really doin on here unless you really have a question god can't answer? just ask yourself.....

i will probably still be asking many health questions in the future and reading Leo's game posts here or there to maintain proper mindset... i need to get off this shit i can't stop clicking posts 

yes, i have dad issues. that's why i would enjoy angrily butt fucking the shit out of you if we were both in prison together :)@Ulax but sincerely this is a very supportive and mature environment

Edited by John Paul

Guys, how do I stop being addicted to Leo? He keeps following me around, stalking me in my dreams with his fucking life purpose.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

When I first discovered Actualized.org while in High School, I binge watched every day. I even would have it playing on my computer on the bed next to me, until I fell asleep. My step dad even came into the room while I was passed out and had to turn off the computer.

[SERIOUS] I recall actually in art class, I had to coal sketch a portrait of someone who inspired me, and charcoal portrait Leo was born. I held it in my room for almost a year until it had to be repainted. IDK why, but I did weird things like bow down to the portrait. I still have it in my basement.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Oh God, not the Leo dreams *shudders*.

@Cykaaaa I love you xD

@John Paul Great thread, I needed this wake up call. It's about damn time I stopped reading theory while pining over enlightenment and just started enjoying my freaking life.

We had guests over, and they asked me who tf was that portrait depicting, I just told them it was Lenin.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Needed that reminder since I thought I was being clever with my time-management by meshing my (would-be) career development with industrial grade spirituality. Never again lmfao.

Good reminder. getting addicted to this forum somehow. Looking out for "answers" all the time, lol. But I think you kind of feel when you are just procrastinating action with more theory, and I am not really there but for sure I am spending too much time on here

4 hours ago, softlyblossoming said:

Class xDxDxDxD

@Husseinisdoingfine Get on my level, bro :D

20220221_035316.jpg

"Actualized.org is not a cult guys!"

Three moments later...

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@Ulax Hahaha. I'm just hoping not to get banned for making this t shirt because the forum is so powerful a catalyst for my own growth.

1 hour ago, Yoremo said:

Good reminder. getting addicted to this forum somehow. Looking out for "answers" all the time, lol. But I think you kind of feel when you are just procrastinating action with more theory, and I am not really there but for sure I am spending too much time on here

Maybe a good practice for you could be writing down the precise questions you want these "answers" to and posting them as threads or asking individuals in other related/relevant threads, as opposed to reading random threads and hoping something catches your eye. Plus now when you read threads for the recreation/pleasure of it, you'll have a new clarity in the back of your mind as to what you'd like to find out.

I had to reread this thread a couple of times to make sure it wasn’t a joke - raising Leo up on any kind of pedestal is just as much of a delusion as anything else. Surely you can see this by now, this is basic stuff. And he himself asks you not to.

Edited by Mips