thisintegrated

Is experiencing infinity in its entirely inevitable?

38 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

I'm living as a human right now and nothing else because that's the only way to have this human experience.  Now, if infinity can never be approached, how will I experience every possible human experience? To experience infinity, I'd have to at some point experience e.g. my exact same life, but with blond hair, with green hair, etc.  and if I'm going through life in the way I am now, as a limited human, and not experiencing everything at once, then how will I ever circle back and have the same experience but slightly modified?  Infinity isn't a circle, I will never return to where I am now as I'd have to first go through an infinite number of other experiences.

The Infinity I point to here has nothing to do with experiencing every imaginable variation. It has to do with the fact that experience itself is the only thing which can present anything ever. What is “experienced” now is all there is.  Infinity in the sense I describe = all there is. 

True Love + Buddhist/Hindu/Taoist/Christian/Bipolar Enlightenment > Anal drug addiction 

5 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

The Infinity I point to here has nothing to do with experiencing every imaginable variation. It has to do with the fact that experience itself is the only thing which can present anything ever. What is “experienced” now is all there is.  Infinity in the sense I describe = all there is. 

Well yeah, consciousness is nothingness, the only thing with infinite potential.  But that's unrelated.

It's not inevitable.... it's already the case....it's already what's happening.

That's the cosmic joke!

It's so already in your face, that it seems hidden!

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

48 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Well yeah, consciousness is nothingness, the only thing with infinite potential.  But that's unrelated.

I said nothing about nothingness. I don’t think you are getting what I mean. Consciousness is all there is right here, right now. There is no more or less than what you experience. Infinity is identical to what you experience. “Highly conscious” states seem to trick people into thinking there is infinity accessed in one moment but not in a different configuration of appearances. This is a common misunderstanding. An illusion that convinces someone of a particular experience being infinite is only tricking one into realizing what is already the case and will always be the case regardless of how experience is configured and what appearances are present.

True Love + Buddhist/Hindu/Taoist/Christian/Bipolar Enlightenment > Anal drug addiction 

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Infinity is identical to what you experience. 

I think you've confused yourself here.  Would you say a bee experiences infinity?  A bee's experience may be part of infinity, but it would be wrong to assume it has access to as much of infinity as humans.  It may be made of the same stuff as we are, but it brings less to existence within its lifetime.  A bee's ability to bring aspects of infinity into existence is limited compared to ours.

And humans are still very far down the evolution ladder, in the big picture.  Human capability for discovering infinity is still far from what's possible.  And yes, it's possible to have an experience of expanded awareness.  Such experiences are good for reminding you there's still much room to grow, and there's still much of the infinity you've not yet discovered.

Edited by thisintegrated

49 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

I think you've confused yourself here.  Would you say a bee experiences infinity?  A bee's experience may be part of infinity, but it would be wrong to assume it has access to as much of existence as humans.  It may be made of the same stuff as we are, but it brings less to existence within its lifetime.  A bee's ability to bring aspects of infinity into existence is limited compared to ours.

@thisintegratedWhat do you mean when you say that it would be wrong to assume that a bee has as much existence as humans? And what do you mean when you say it brings less to existence within its lifetime? Does infinity care less about the bee? If not, then how come it brings less aspects of infinity compared to us? Are you saying that people create more than bees do? Why don't you just say that? I don't think that is what you mean though and I don't get your comparison with bees and humans.

Edited by AndylizedAAY

14 minutes ago, AndylizedAAY said:

What do you mean when you say that it would be wrong to assume that a bee has as much existence as humans? And what do you mean when you say it brings less to existence within its lifetime? Does infinity care less about the bee? If not, then how come it brings less aspects of infinity compared to us? Are you saying that people create more than bees do? Why don't you just say that? I don't think that is what you mean though and I don't get your comparison with bees and humans.

Humans and bees are both consciousness.  They're the exact same thing.  You could be a bee if you wanted to.

The difference is in the size of awareness.  If humans process a terabyte/s, bees maybe process a megabyte/s.

More bandwidth/capacity = more possibilities in what can be experienced.  Infinity is source, and the greater one's awareness/capacity, the more data it is possible to extract from source.  How do you extract the data?  You become it.  You bring it into your reality.  You bring it into existence for yourself. 

Can a bee bring abstract thought into existence? No. The bee's brain sets the constrains for its data capacity, and they're too limiting to download a file the size of abstract thought.

Edited by thisintegrated

52 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

I think you've confused yourself here.  Would you say a bee experiences infinity?  A bee's experience may be part of infinity, but it would be wrong to assume it has access to as much of existence as humans.  It may be made of the same stuff as we are, but it brings less to existence within its lifetime.  A bee's ability to bring aspects of infinity into existence is limited compared to ours.

And humans are still very far down the evolution ladder, in the big picture.  Human capability for discovering infinity is still far from what's possible.  And yes, it's possible to have an experience of expanded awareness.  Such experiences are good for reminding you there's still much room to grow, and there's still much of the infinity you've not yet discovered.

If you haven’t gotten my point by now, I doubt I’ll be able to do much else by writing more. There’s nothing wrong with what you are saying from a certain perspective, but it is completely beside the point regarding what I was trying to communicate. No worries. 

@thisintegrated

The way I see it, the answer lies in the fact that time is both relative and imaginary.  Time exists within consciousness, but does not apply to consciousness itself.  So all possible experiences happen simultaneously in an instant and are eternal.  However, one of those experiences is this human experience in which you imagine that time exists and moments unfold in a sequence. You’re also imagining that you lack awareness of the rest of infinity, hence your experience feels finite. Absolute Infinity must include all possible finitudes

Truth-realization/God-Realization is beyond anything conceptual. It includes knowing what will happen after this particular lifetime of *pleasant and unpleasant* which God is dreaming up rn.  This *Universe ?? Youniverse* is nothing but *Your direct experience/dream*

This is the process of knowing yourself, the awakening process. Time doesn't exist, it's dream stuff. You are Truth.
Because as you awaken to yourself, You get to truly know your Will. You are all-powerful and you have a Will. Once you awaken to Your Will, you get to fully understand why you created everything, what 'direction' You're headed towards and The Truth will truly set you free.
Don't take it as an ideology, I'm speaking from my direct exlerience. Direct experience is where truth lives.
True enlightenment is going to show You The Truth.
There are no mistakes, everything is being orchestrated by You, You are God, don't worry, it's about getting more and more conscious, 'till you get completely lucid and awaken as The Whole Godhead.
Pointer: ? 

You are God

You are all-powerful

Anything is possible 

God has a Will

Fully Realized God + Absolute infinity + God's Will = ?

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

2 hours ago, Anahata said:

Truth-realization/God-Realization is beyond anything conceptual. It includes knowing what will happen after this particular lifetime of *pleasant and unpleasant* which God is dreaming up rn.  This *Universe ?? Youniverse* is nothing but *Your direct experience/dream*

This is the process of knowing yourself, the awakening process. Time doesn't exist, it's dream stuff. You are Truth.
Because as you awaken to yourself, You get to truly know your Will. You are all-powerful and you have a Will. Once you awaken to Your Will, you get to fully understand why you created everything, what 'direction' You're headed towards and The Truth will truly set you free.
Don't take it as an ideology, I'm speaking from my direct exlerience. Direct experience is where truth lives.
There are no mistakes, everything is being orchestrated by You, You are God, don't worry, it's about getting more and more conscious, 'till you get completely lucid and awaken as The Whole Godhead.

You are God

You are all-powerful

Anything is possible 

God has a Will

This has the taste of the truth

On 3/10/2022 at 3:36 AM, bambi said:

Can you clarify this last part, as this is what you have insinuated in the past, that each life is a frame on a movie real that god will linearly re-incarnate through

You are Infinity right now.  You are your mother right now.  You, as the Infinite field of Consciousness, are not a perceiver - you are Being.  And Being is already all things.  Don't be fooled that just because you are dreaming right now that you are a human means that in the "next" life you will be your mother.   You are identical to her right now.  Literally.  When you say you will be God imagining you will be your mother at some point or in the next life implies time in a linear fashion but time is something that is inside this dream and has no existence outside the dream.  Just like space.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You will pass through EVERY experience that YOU pass through.

There is no good and bad, there is simply experience.

Depending on your level of awakening will determine wether you experience infinity. If you do experience infinity, YOU will experience infinity. YOU is infinity.

Those are some good answers, better than I expected from this forum.  Once thing I realized is that experiencing infinity isn't paradoxical.  At the most fundamental level, the only level that's real, we're infinite.  And if I remember anything from my metaphysical mathematics class it's that two infinities cancel each other out of a paradox! (or something).  If something is infinitely long, I can go through it infinitely fast, therefore it won't take infinitely long.  If I can divide myself into infinite parts, I can play an infinite number of roles at the same time.

But it's confusing as we can only normally experience existence in this limited human capacity.  And regardless of the fact that in the end we wake up and consolidate all our experiences and it's all "worth it", the experience we have as we're having it should matter somewhat.  If you were being tortured, would you really continue saying "this is fine, I'm god, I chose this", as you're screaming out in pain?

@Inliytened1, I have to ask.. this "mother", is she in the room with us right now?

Are you.. "experiencing" her right this very moment?

On 15/03/2022 at 8:04 AM, Anahata said:

You are God

You are all-powerful

Anything is possible 

God has a Will

I like your thinking?

This *Universe ?? Youniverse* is nothing but *Your direct experience/dream*

Don't say that?, we can make it Ourverse??

You are God

You are all-powerful

Anything is possible 

God has a Will

Although I've had some "god-like" expanded-awareness experiences, I've never become infinity where I experience every life/experience future/past at once.  Are you saying you've had this?  I can't imagine it would be possible to bring back even the tiniest fraction of a percent of such an experience.  The human mind couldn't process such a thing, let alone remember it.

The fact that we have our own individual will as God seems to contradict what some of the other people here have been saying.  If we have a will, why would we want to experience everything, good and bad?  If you believe in souls/IUoC, then it would make sense as bad experiences can help an individual grow and become better at "life" with each incarnation, making it possible to slowly ascend up to more progressive worlds with fewer restrictions placed on you.

Edited by thisintegrated

On 3/14/2022 at 10:08 AM, thisintegrated said:

But we don't experience this infinity all at once.  Only one life at a time.

The problem is that you don't understand what Infinity is. You have a lot of assumptions about it, like multiple lives.

Consider the possibility that Infinity is identical to you, exactly as you are.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

I experienced infinity yesterday. It was like infinite love. I cried so much after that. It was mind blowing.. 

Infinite love is nothing like anything you must have experienced before. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The problem is that you don't understand what Infinity is. You have a lot of assumptions about it, like multiple lives.

Consider the possibility that Infinity is identical to you, exactly as you are.

I think it is identical to me on some level, but not at the level I'm existing at right now.

What I'm experiencing now is different to what I'd experience during a full-blown God realization, yes?

I see that I'm "in" infinity right now, and that everything is infinite, but I don't get how my current experience is every experience at once from the perspective of my current level of awareness.

@Leo Gura I think I've watch all your vids related to this, but if there's any in particular you feel explain this best then let me know.  I don't wanna waste your time but I also won't stop asking questions until I feel I've learned everything I can from here.  idk if there's still something unexplained or if I'm just not communicating well.

Edited by thisintegrated

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

I experienced infinity yesterday. It was like infinite love. I cried so much after that. It was mind blowing.. 

Infinite love is nothing like anything you must have experienced before. 

Yeah I love those experiences.  I often end up rolling on the floor in Exstacy for 1h+, but I think there are many levels to this kind of experience.  A few times I started hallucinating during these events and gave myself a headache somehow, so I don't try to do them deliberately anymore.

Edited by thisintegrated