Leilani

Blog video

45 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

If you are imaginary than who or what is imagining you

Edited by Leilani

This forum is Leo's journal. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@Leilani sorry prob not directly relevant mostly just a thought I had after the blog video. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

@Leo Guraone question I have is when you say you’re now awake, does that mean at all times you now have access to the knowledge that you’re god? Like is it obvious all the time in your direct experience, or are you intellectually relying upon your memory of many peak experiences? 

12 hours ago, BenG said:

@Leilani Haha

@Leo Gura Great blog video, Leo! I can't deny that I have no idea what awakening is. If you go ahead with that course, I look forward to buying it.

@BenG don't waste your money. If you wanna know what awakening is buy some LSD/meo Dmt.

And furthermore: How could you find his video great when he was talking about things you can't even comprehend?

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

12 hours ago, puporing said:

This forum is Leo's journal. 

Gamebreaker. Nice touch. I see what you did there ❤️?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Vincent S  ❤️?

@SgtPepper Yes of course it is more than that ^_^.

4 hours ago, BenG said:

If there isn't more to it than that, why are most psychedelic users not awake?

@BenG

I haven‘t talked to that many psychedelic users yet. However, there seem to be consistent stories of „becoming one with the universe“, „seeing divinity“, „awakening“, etc. among psychedelic users using the hard psychedelics like MeO or LSD in the higher dosage ranges.

So it‘s nothing rare to have an awakening on psychedelics.

Apart from that here are some reasons why I think some psychedelic users do not awake;

• genetics: Some peoples brains are just structured differently due to genetics so psychedelics might not work for them
  • Not caring about truth: Most people taking psychedelics just wanna have fun, „see some cool shit“, etc. They do not care about truth, and I think that intention plays also an important role while tripping
  • Seriousness: Most people do not treat their trips with the seriousness they deserve, they watch TV while tripping, meet with their friends, leave their appartment and walk through the forest, party, or do other stupid shit to distract themselves from seeing reality. God will not force himself on you. You have to be ready and willing to surrender when he comes

However, if you want to awaken I would deeply recommend you to try out psychedelics (as Leo does btw. and as he will obviously recommend you in his course)… For me my 3rd time LSD (150ug) was enough to awaken me to the fact that I am God, and that God is nothing less than the best thing one could ever think of: Infinite Love forever.

You are in heaven, already, literally.

Peace❤️

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

4 hours ago, BenG said:

But that's precisely why I enjoyed it. It was so intriguing and full of mystery.

I typically don't follow people and consume their content when it feels elementary to me.

Okay I get that…

But be careful not to believe the shit he tells you.

The words are just cute stories and utterly fail and crumble in comparison to actually grasping Truth. And taking on the words as beliefs can be pretty  disturbing because the mind will deeply missinterpred everything that is said here.

Leo actually made a great point at the beginning of his blog post: Not spoiling people or give them stories and instead give them methods on how to discover for themselves. Unfortunately directly after saying this he did exactly what he said he doesn‘t want to do anymore: He gave you stories, and spoilers, and this does a disfavour to many people who just consume them for entertainmentpurposes and get indocrined with weird beliefs how their ego is God and how their ego is the only thing in existence. Many people will never awaken and just taking Leos insights as dogma will be worse than not even knowing about spirituality alltogether.

You are Love.

1 minute ago, Gregory1 said:

their ego is God and how their ego is the only thing in existence

This is what is driving people into madness.

15 minutes ago, Brittany said:

This is what is driving people into madness.

@Brittany

Yes, precisely.

Because these beliefs are utter nonsense and simply not true. Stop believing anything Leo tells you. It will do you a great disfavour because your beliefs are NOT the truth…

If you want truth, go for it - you have the methods. Beliefs won‘t help you and will only make your life worse.

You are Love.

18 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Okay I get that…

But be careful not to believe the shit he tells you.

The words are just cute stories and utterly fail and crumble in comparison to actually grasping Truth. And taking on the words as beliefs can be pretty  disturbing because the mind will deeply missinterpred everything that is said here.

Leo actually made a great point at the beginning of his blog post: Not spoiling people or give them stories and instead give them methods on how to discover for themselves. Unfortunately directly after saying this he did exactly what he said he doesn‘t want to do anymore: He gave you stories, and spoilers, and this does a disfavour to many people who just consume them for entertainmentpurposes and get indocrined with weird beliefs how their ego is God and how their ego is the only thing in existence. Many people will never awaken and just taking Leos insights as dogma will be worse than not even knowing about spirituality alltogether.

Great take. Leo himself has stated multiple times in this journey that he's not prone to self-deception, that you shouldn't take up his teachings on blind faith, that direct experience is king, and (probably most importantly) this entire work is not about him. Just because Leo taught you about idealogy doesn't guarantee you won't take up Leo and actualized.org as an idealogy yourself.

Take up your own authority and responsibility to discover truth for yourself.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

This thread needs a serious wake up call but I can share my wisdom elsewhere. 

9_9

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.