Thetruthseeker

Doing an Ayahuasca session later today. Tips?

16 posts in this topic

Doing my 2nd ever Ayahuasca experience later today. Bit nervous.  
The 1st was euphoric bliss generally, but I was very in my ‘head’ analysing everything that was happening 

one question, I remember Leo saying how profound psychedelic insights are … if you can remember them! I found this so true last time. It had me laughing in hysterics how true that was. I had some epic insights, but 10 mins later there was some other epic insight, and I forgot the previous one. Ha. 

question is, should I write a few quick sentences of notes as these insights come up so I hopefully remember them, or would this take me out of the moment? 

It reminds me the LSD trip when I tried to capture profound insights by writing it down... the problem is that the next day the written sentences didn't make much sense to me... so, my point is don't write anything... just enjoy the moment in any form it happens.

You can say to yourself something like "It's all good now" and don't forget to deep breath, relax body.

My tips are deep breath as often as possible, relax, enjoy moment, you may meditate before tripping. Focus on what you want, have faith, it's all good now. Good luck ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

You can set an intention beforehand. What do you want ayahuasca to show/teach you?

During the experience, just let go... 

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@Gili Trawangan I’m in between chapters of my life. In limbo. So it’s setting the intention for a clear vision for the next chapter 

I’ve brought 2 items with me. One to signify the last chapter and one the new 

ok, I won’t try and write notes and I’ll try to stay present ?

Exactly what Gili said, develop a strong intention that you hold deep in your heart but at the moment when mother Aya is showing drop all expectations, intentions and desires on how the trip should develop.

Don't write during the trip

Edited by max duewel

No matter what you are experiencing, notice that you can always focus on the breath. Breath deeply. Remember always that you and the medicine know exactly what to work on, so everything you are experiencing is bulls eye. Flow with what ever arises - visuals, feelings, body sensations, mental formations - let it all be as it is. 

You are very lucky to have this journey, I wish you a profound session.

Have you passed medical tests before trying ayahuasca? 

Have you read all medical precautions and do you pass these safety precautions? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You will remember what you're supposed to remember. What might stick it will. So just relax and go into the moment with presence. :-)

3 hours ago, Thetruthseeker said:

Doing my 2nd ever Ayahuasca experience later today. Bit nervous.  
The 1st was euphoric bliss generally, but I was very in my ‘head’ analysing everything that was happening 

one question, I remember Leo saying how profound psychedelic insights are … if you can remember them! I found this so true last time. It had me laughing in hysterics how true that was. I had some epic insights, but 10 mins later there was some other epic insight, and I forgot the previous one. Ha. 

question is, should I write a few quick sentences of notes as these insights come up so I hopefully remember them, or would this take me out of the moment? 

Breathe, let go and enjoy the ride ?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Just to report…. So much came up about @Leo Gura was amazing! Probably about 1 hour of Leo as a talking head in my minds eye speaking directly to me. Was just so grateful of the teachings ❤️

2 hours ago, Thetruthseeker said:

Just to report…. So much came up about @Leo Gura was amazing! Probably about 1 hour of Leo as a talking head in my minds eye speaking directly to me. Was just so grateful of the teachings ❤️

:x
Got a 1 on 1 teaching from Leo (in my trip a few weeks ago) Profound stuff ;)

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”