Julian gabriel

Solipsism Video

22 posts in this topic

Look, I understand that Leo doesn't want anymore questions on this topic, and that's fine. But don't make a topic taboo because you fear it. 

I watched the whole thing in one go, for me it was Leo's best video yet. It only got problematic further towards the end when he started giving advice on how to confront specific relative problems, as if they can only be confronted in one way. Leo knows that a relative problem never has one solution, and that different humans literally live in different universes. Therefore prescribing a solution to a relative problem in that fashion is not stylish. 

It took a lot of Bravery to upload that video, maybe also a lot of stupidity. But one thing is for sure, it was fucking awesome. 

Did you see the video? what did you get from it? Was it too much for you to handle?

There is no need for Leo to personally engage with this topic, I just thought it would be good for the community to still have a place to discuss Solopsism, instead of just making it taboo. Think twice before Locking this. 

(I didn't realize before posting this that Leo had already created a topic about taking down the solipsism video, so I guess this isn't needed haha)

Edited by Julian gabriel

Just release the video and turn off the comments on Youtube. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

I love the buzz that the video gets, it really does deserve it. It is a work of art. 

@Julian gabriel

23 minutes ago, Julian gabriel said:

Look, I understand that Leo doesn't want anymore questions on this topic, and that's fine. But don't make a topic taboo because you fear it. 

I watched the whole thing in one go, for me it was Leo's best video yet. It only got problematic further towards the end when he started giving advice on how to confront specific relative problems, as if they can only be confronted in one way. Leo knows that a relative problem never has one solution, and that different humans literally live in different universes. Therefore prescribing a solution to a relative problem in that fashion is not stylish. 

It took a lot of Bravery to upload that video, maybe also a lot of stupidity. But one thing is for sure, it was fucking awesome. 

Did you see the video? what did you get from it? Was it too much for you to handle?

There is no need for Leo to personally engage with this topic, I just thought it would be good for the community to still have a place to discuss Solopsism, instead of just making it taboo. Think twice before Locking this. 

I haven't seen the video, it's been 3 months since I watched any of Leo's videos, been busy training my artistic abilities to notice that I was waiting for an update. Saw the channel had an upload and thought 'great, I'll watch this later after I'm done this week.'. Oh, the latest video was taken down. Blue balled to the ninth degree. Disappointed.

Maybe he should of done a what is solipsism, then maybe a part 2 on how to handle Solipsism, or not. Like he did with the part 1 and 2 of fear videos.

Thanks guys,

NOW I WANT IT EVEN HARDER

Can you release it somewhere safe where muggles cant reach?

8 minutes ago, Zedman said:

Thanks guys,

NOW I WANT IT EVEN HARDER

Can you release it somewhere safe where muggles cant reach?

@Zedman  why are you so attached to receiving your insights from Leo?

solopsism is the most obvious and accurate description of reality as of today. i get why he got so much buzz. i mean that video must've upset many unevolved minds. but as a person who gets it, it is hard to actually realize how little ppl actually understand regarding this topic. its sad. because it's like getting slapped in the face with absolute truth.

People need to see also Leo's blog on his take on the vid.

Very insightfull.

He is right. Not everyone is reade for Truth. I'm a hindu and no one that I know knows about Advaita teachings. You have to have liniage

of familie or litterly go to the caves for this Vedanta teachings.

Also a paywall for Leo most direct teachings is something that I encourage. Like he said in his blog. A hardcore course for the Truth.

I will take this f#$% course if I don't have to inject 5-MEO-Malt in my a## (just joking ;)

All the jokes aside.

Leo is on the verge of his pad. Or better said he is above it.

Let's appreciate and wait for his nex level teaching.

Greetings from Holland

Rewien

leo.jpg

Probably the most dangerous consequence of Leo's videos is misinterpretation. It's already caused the death of at least a few people. This episode is especially prone to being misinterpreted so Leo did the right thing imo

16 hours ago, SavourTime said:

misinterpretation

Leo explicitly states that death is love. Those who commit suicide to attain infinite love are not "misinterpreting" his videos. 

@SavourTime

32 minutes ago, Yali said:

Leo explicitly states that death is love. Those who commit suicide to attain infinite love are not "misinterpreting" his videos. 

Love is greater than the Love for death. In that sense, they are misinterpreting. 

You came here to die before you die, not to suicide. 

12 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

You came here to die before you die, not to suicide. 

@JosephKnecht What's the difference?

@JosephKnecht

Exactly! Thing is that most people think that loving the thing that is benefical to them is the best love, but actually in relative sense you need more effort to love the thing that is harmful for you and therefore you need stronger love to accomplish that. Best life advice is to love present moment as it is and that way you live always in "heaven" instead of suffering in "hell".

People just need to understand that heaven and hell aren't just locations somewhere else, but actually the place you live in right NOW. You decide how you want to describe your own golden home : )

Who told you that "others" are real?