thenondualtankie

I'm confused: is pickup high or low consciousness?

65 posts in this topic

@Karmadhi

Sex is usually as conscious as the person behind the dick or the vagina.

Granted a person doesn't have a shadow around it .

Beside, there are many spiritual schools that see sex as very profound activity.

Just now, Etherial Cat said:

Sex is usually as conscious as the person behind the dick or the vagina.

Granted a person doesn't have a shadow around it .

Beside, there are many spiritual schools that see sex as very profound activity.

The act itself is quite low consciouss because it is based on animalistic instincs and forces that drive survival.

There is nothing wrong with this, idk why you all judge it because of this.

You are not consciouss nor have control of what you find attractive in someone, neither do I.

7 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Is eating food low consciousness? 

Well, it depends.

Do you like better to eat at your local KFC or some healthy and sustainable food 9_9?

2 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Well, it depends.

Do you like better to eat at your local KFC or some healthy and sustainable food 9_9?

Well, obviously healthy but KFC is delicious too. Why not have some KFC once in a while?

1 minute ago, Karmadhi said:

The act itself is quite low consciouss because it is based on animalistic instincs and forces that drive survival.

There is nothing wrong with this, idk why you all judge it because of this.

You are not consciouss nor have control of what you find attractive in someone, neither do I.

You're actually the one person judging sex here, calling it a low conscious and animalistic act.

The way it works is that our survival instinct (lower chakra related activities) gets counterbalanced by a rising awareness (higher chakra level), just as matter gets influenced by consciousness.

I'm quite satisfied with what I am attracted to lately and it doesn't go against anything I've been talking about in here. 

2 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Well, obviously healthy but KFC is delicious too. Why not have some KFC once in a while?

Hahah, right.

If you can turn a blind eye on how that stuff is made, of course. But I always need to self-deceive myself while I'm eating junk food and deal with my guilt afterward. 

The issue isn't the sex itself but the process of acquring the sex. That's what's low con.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I would suck some dick in a club too if I was a hot girl

You guys are such normies here, lol

Edited by Hello from Russia

54 minutes ago, Value said:

@Leo Gura Why wouldnt you let your GF to a Vegas club by herself?

Why wouldn't you let your pet rabbit swim in a tank of piranha?

Men controlled women in the past because of paternity fraud / instinct to mate protect/guard that its their genes that are being reproduced. Also, being in smaller tribes it was harder to hide promiscuity and there was more kinship/trust between the people of the tribe. Now we live in big cities around people we barely know or from different backgrounds/walks of life and promiscuity can be hidden with ease. A woman can suck a dick in 20 min or have a quick 30min sex session with alpha and go to her husband and kiss him with the same lips the alphas dick was in. Even when such a thing is found out there aren't any consequences law wise or by society. Women's hypergamy and with it our jealousy instinct is running rampant.

You have to control even more in the modern world because of the culture/access/ease of promiscuity and yet we can't as its abusive, deemed misogynistic or insecure (all shaming tactics used against men). All a man can do is state his boundaries and let the women choose to abide by them or not. No wonder men won't get the government involved in modern day marriage, a sensible man is not a gambling man.

Edited by zazen

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why wouldn't you let your pet rabbit swim in a tank of piranha?

Same way you wouldn't park you Ferrari in a ghetto. Its locked (the woman) but having guys constantly try and break in eventually one will. 

This along with being under the influence of alcohol, the party environment and women being more emotional and being taken over by their emotions, then rationalising their actions away in their head to not feel guilt. 

@Leo Gura What are your thoughts on imprinting and alpha widowing affecting women's future happiness in relationships? 

It's why us men have a natural instinctual response to women with high body counts as it calls into question our paternity and ability to pair bond. If she doesn't have genuine desire for you, that means she may not take care of your offspring as well (evolutionarily infanticide was a thing). This is why men don't just want sex from a hooker but real authentic desire from a woman, it validates that our genes are worthy enough to be reproduced. Her ability to pair bond is affected if she's slept with lots of men (desensitising herself to the dopamine/oxytocin dump that she would have had to you practically bonding attaching her to you emotionally and so staying around to raise the offspring) or if she has a low count if just one of them was a alpha / abusive who stimulated her so intensely emotionally she won't be as bonded to a weaker future man and thus resentment, misery sets in. No wonder divorce rates are the way they are. 

Of course these instincts are natural, its up to us to decide how we react to them. Will modern humans evolve consciously enough to over ride them and have a free for all orgy .. lol . Right now the sexual market place is unregulated and we see the affects its having, the evolutionary pressure is on us to evolve in real time.

Edited by zazen

17 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura would you consider a gf wanting to go / going to a club by herself a red flag in a relationship?

No

Girls are social creatures and they get dragged out by their girlfriends commonly for special events like birthdays, bachelorette parties, etc.

@Leo Gura trying to get a sense for how common infidelity really is. Would be good to have a realistic percentage thing.

1 minute ago, Value said:

@Leo Gura trying to get a sense for how common infidelity really is. Would be good to have a realistic percentage thing.

Dude, stop caring about it, Just develop yourself and talk to more girls. You will find girls who are super loyal.

1 minute ago, Something Funny said:

Now I am confused. You don't consider it a red flag, but wouldn't allow her to go?

I said Vegas specifically. I know too much about how this town works.

8 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura  aha, ok, lol. I didn't think there is that much of a difference between night clubs in different places.

Guys in Vegas got serious game. Even non-PUAs got game here. I've had girls stolen from under my nose within minutes here.

And girls come here and turn into sluts overnight. Then they go back home and tell you nothing happened :D

@Leo Gura Yeah I have a GF that is super loyal but Im starting to wonder what the real risks are the way you talk about it.

But youre right I mean I have no time to be worrying about it anyways

Edited by Value

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Guys in Vegas got serious game. Even non-PUAs got game here. I've had girls stolen from under my nose within minutes here.

And girls come here and turn into sluts overnight. Then they go back home and tell you nothing happened :D

Similar happens although not to that intensity in most major western cities. Miami, New York, London. 

@zazen @Leo Gura I talked to a PUA coach once and he said the best one's can pick up woman who are really in love with their partners, but their effect on them is just so intoxicating they will cheat and then regret it.

I wonder how many woman would be immune to the best PUA's trying to pull them

Edited by Raptorsin7