thenondualtankie

I'm confused: is pickup high or low consciousness?

65 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I talked to a PUA coach once and he said the best one's can pick up woman who are really in love with their partners

Bullshit

That can be done occasionally, but not consistently. It's not even worth working such girls when so many single ones around.

Most girls are pretty loyal. And if she's cheating then the relationship is probably already on the rocks.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I would say it depends on the relationship quality, and the quality of the pua.

Imagine a woman who was in love with her husband, but meets a pua who's so good he can stimulate and evoke emotions in her she has never felt before. 

People don't know what they want or what they would do until it's in front of them.

How many woman on earth have tasted a second of "god" consciousness? Imagine if you could make a girl feel that even for a moment. She could be hooked to you just based on that

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Imagine a woman who was in love with her husband, but meets a pua who's so good he can stimulate and evoke emotions in her she has never felt before.

I tried to pull a married chick, just to see how far I can get. She really fell for me. But even so, I was able to make out with her, but unable to pull her into her bathroom. We made 3ft from her bathroom. So it's not so easy.

@Leo Gura But even you admitted that you aren't the best pua out there, so who knows what other guys can do.

And still if I was married and my wife made out with another guy that wouldn't too far off from her sleeping with him

@Leo Gura But even you admitted that you aren't the best pua out there, so who knows what other guys can do.

True, but in this case my game was on fire and the set could not have been run better. She was as attracted to me as a girl can be. I feel confident that no PUA could close that girl.

And still if I was married and my wife made out with another guy that wouldn't too far off from her sleeping with him

Makeouts are so easy they don't mean anything.

Many girls will even rationalize a BJ as not cheating.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

True, but in this case my game was on fire and the set could not have been run better. She was as attracted to me as a girl can be.

Yeah it's possible there may be an upper limit to how effective game can be. But you also don't know what you don't know, maybe your set could have been run better.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Makeouts are easy.

Don't you think the girl has to be somewhat receptive to begin with for pua to be effective. That would be pretty crazy if you could get 90+ of married to woman to make out with you if you wanted it.

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Don't you think the girl has to be somewhat receptive to begin with for pua to be effective.

Yes

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

That would be pretty crazy if you could get 90+ of married to woman to make out with you if you wanted it.

That's not possible.

You can't even get 90% of single women to make out with you.

You can't make her do what she don't want to do.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Many girls will even rationalize a BJ as not cheating.

I wonder how many people are in relationships where at least one partner is just engaging in all kinds of border line behavior but they don't consider it cheating themselves.

Edited by Raptorsin7

I wonder how many people are in relationships where at least one partner is just engaging in all kinds of border line behavior but they don't consider it cheating themselves.

Who gives a fuck? Go talk to girls. Leave the taken ones alone.

You need to learn to stop thinking about things that don't serve you.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Who gives a fuck? Go talk to more girls.

This stuff matters. It's about understanding relationship dynamics to better help people get what they want. 

A world in which 90+ % of people are in happy and satisfying relationships is a better world and one I want to see

@Leo Gura I'm just trying to further my own understanding and its fun to shoot the shit. I'm not a relationship expert, and I am not trying to help anyone right now

9 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Leo Gura I'm just trying to further my own understanding and its fun to shoot the shit. I'm not a relationship expert, and I am not trying to help anyone right now

The bottom line is that you will never know the true rate of cheating.

But you can be damn sure it's more than people admit.

But also less than Incels and Red Pillers whine about.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

you said most women are loyal to a fault ... yet "makeouts are so easy they don't mean anything"? @Leo Gura

@Raptorsin7 I think cheating rate is betwen 1-14%. My best guess 3%. I don't believe higher numbers, because then alnost everyone would have some experience in life with cheating, your friends wpuld be talking about such situations non-stop.

24 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@Raptorsin7 I think cheating rate is betwen 1-14%. My best guess 3%. I don't believe higher numbers, because then alnost everyone would have some experience in life with cheating, your friends wpuld be talking about such situations non-stop.

3% is definitely far too low. That would be 1 out of every 33 couples. It's also difficult to quantify anyway because a lot of cheating probably happens in grey areas

For example, situations in which two people who are kind of in a relationship but don't really make it official or acknowledge it. Either party would be displeased if the other slept with someone else, but is it technically cheating? I'd imagine this is pretty common

I'd say the best approach to cheating is to kind of not really think about it, assume it won't happen and then deal with it appropriately if it does. If you worry about cheating it will make you insecure as hell. But you also need to be clear to yourself on boundaries/consequences if your partner cheats

Edited by something_else

6 hours ago, something_else said:

For example, situations in which two people who are kind of in a relationship but don't really make it official or acknowledge it. Either party would be displeased if the other slept with someone else, but is it technically cheating? I'd imagine this is pretty common

I personally don't count that as cheating.

I see now my wording might have not been accurate. By saying I don't believe higher numbers I have meant stuff like 20-30%.

But when I think about it now, I have been too conservative with the estimate, indeed. You are right.

It's not an important question, but an interesting one.

I would like to know real data, genetic tests of very, very large population samples. I don't see that as a break of privacy. I am also a proponent of total transparency of finances, as an example, I think everyone at work should know how much every other person earns. So I am quite radical in regards to privacy. I dream of a world of total transparency, honesty, but we are not ready for it.