Neph

On mine & leo's spiritual path

136 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Not really. Unless people are complitelly closed off to dialogue. We can be mirrors to eachother. People arent autonomic closed circles, we affect eachother and need that in order to put things in perspective.

Thats very true. Good for you, putting in the effort where its needed!

18 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Generally I dont agree with you tho.

You dont need to. It was just a friendly advice :)

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Leo Gura @roopepa @Neph

6 hours ago, roopepa said:

Then stop calling it "teaching".

If my job is to teach people to drive a car and I tell them to be extremely caution about how they drive - because they may end up killing themselfes - is that my fault when they misuse the teachings, drive crazy and hospitalize.

Point that Leo has said crystal clearly many times is that this spiritual path has its own challenges and one should never harm oneself and that is not what actualized.org is about.

Crying because Leo won't help your mental problems would be same to ask Leo to fix your wall that you broke with your own punch when you got angry to his video. Leo is teacher not mental problem expert nor wall repairman :D 

Leo I tagged you only, because you may find that last part funny and actually use that next time you talk about this topic in your video :D 

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628

How relationally close would someone need to be before emotional distress and suicidal ideation is something you help them with rather than belittling, ignoring or making jokes and laughing? Second cousin? Brother? Yourself?

What is even the point of the content and this forum if this is the case?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

I think you understood my point wrongly. I just meant that many people on this forum think that Leo is responsible of others mistakes. And when Leo tells people to seek professional help that is just, because that is not something which is Leo's expertise. I would say that giving bad help is infinitely more worse that actually guiding one to seek help from people that have studied for that. Even on this forum today I saw one that told extremely harmful advices.

Some quotes from that post

"Use as much hate, ego, evil, cortisol, desire, greed, passion as you can to pursue your goals. Embrace the dark side."

"Try to dominate everyone you interact with. Look at them and think ''I can kill you''."

"Work to become dangerous. Physically and mentally superior to people."

"Become egocentric and selfish as fuck. Never let anyone disrespect you without repercussions. "

Nahm I would friendly ask you to give some warning to that guy, because that is extremely scary stuff he told. Topic was called how to develop work ethic on self actualization page.

@Kksd74628

And yet Leo is very clear about not listening to humans. And so here is someone asking him (self proclaimed omniscient God) for help. At the very least this is a bit of a confusing and mixed message isn’t it so? 

It’s rare that I say this, but it doesn’t really seem funny to me. But I digress, y’all carry-on.

@Nahm

It's not like Leo won't listen for humans. He answers every day as much as he has time and how much effort he wants to use to this forum. Also sorry for repeating myself, but guiding someone to professional help is actually very good and strong advice just to say.

Leo has lot of things to do including producing many hour long videos almost weekly, answering to peoples questions about spirituality, tripping, contemplating stuff, finding sources to his content, having blogs and after all that all is free for us and still some of us complain. Try to do all that on your own and also solve people's mental problems simultaneously.

There is a reason why you won't do everything on your own and that is to ensure quality of your content. Give him a break, thanks <3

Edited by Kksd74628

@Nahm

If Leo's reply that he is not someone's babysitter or my point that Leo is not wall repairman is seen as joking to someone then someone undertands wrongly and hugely. Thing is that OP first was very agressive towards Leo and when we reply him that his behaviour is ridiculous, because his journey is about him then suddenly everyone gets mad.

I don't want anything bad to anyone and neither Leo, but our words can be taken infinitely many ways wrongly and how could we ensure that this won't happen.

And I made that line only, because Leo's videos are full of funny "BUT LeeeeeOOOOOUUUU" parts and I thought that this was extremely on point taking into account the situation.

Dear Nahm hope you understand :) <3 

On 4.2.2022 at 6:26 PM, Neph said:

If it wasn't for leo I don't know if I had started my spiritual journey... I followed his meditation techniques & it worked for me.. My kundalini got awoken.. But it was a dangerous energy to live with.. I didn't know how to handle It...It drove me mentally insane.. And at the end I couldn't control it & attempted suicide & injured my hand... But when I confronted leo about this all he had to say is that you should seek professional help for your mental issues.. Like seriously dude that's all you got to say to me... Which makes me question did leo have a kundalini awakening?.. Like did he have any awakening?.. I had put so much trust & faith in this guy & that's how it ended up..I had expected better answers from you leo.. 

I'm similar in the way that the true ramifications of spiritual practice really took me by surprise, but I didn't have quite the same reaction as you, which sucks to hear. This is a general danger with the internet and fragmented, open-source information. You can easily get in over your head with almost anything. It's not much else you can do than to apply the precautionary principle to whatever you find.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Kksd74628 Just some advice: I don't know if other people feel this way, but the rainbow layout makes me not want to read what you're writing (it's hard on the eyes).

@Carl-Richard

That's like saying I don't like your t-shirt, because its color is hard for my eyes and that makes me not want to know you better. Also one guy on the forum said that he loves my style of writing in color so I don't know. Also I try to use colors that stand out well from the white background. It's just my style and if you don't like that then I am sorry, but should I change that, because of that, I don't know.

Reason behind colors is to make people see myself as friendly as I am : )

Also I hugely recommend everyone to build strong personality that shines in the dark evenings and melts hearts of beautiful souls <3

3 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

@Kksd74628 Yoshould typlikthislikealthtime

I'll go have seizure now, thank you.

My role is to provide pure insights and understanding, not to personally counsel anyone.

If you don't like that or want me to take on some broader role, then my work is not for you.

My role is not that of a one on one guru. This should be obvious given the scale at which I teach. I get thousands of messages from people, many of them unhinged and nonsensical. I am not going to be guiding all these people one on one. And I have no moral qualms about it because that's not my role. My insights are offered on an as-is basis, like reading a philosophy book. The book promises you no support. Do with the book what you will. And if you can't handle that, stop reading philosophy books.

Read the disclaimers on the Forum Guidelines. Those aren't just legal disclaimers, I really mean them.

If this feels cold and unspiritual to you, consider that I am close to burn out just from doing what I currently do. So there will not be some personalized support for you here. You are on your own with my work.

I am happy to get this clarified so you guys have the right expectations and no illusions about what I offer here. So I am very unfront about this. This work is 100% on you. If you decide to kill yourself, I will not come to save you. So proceed carefully. I am not your emotional support system. I only provide insights.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@The Lucid Dreamer

People seem to be pretty offensive now a days :D

Also that is great opportunity to learn from oneself, because when something is triggering there is work to do. vink vink :D 

8 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@The Lucid Dreamer

People seem to be pretty offensive now a days :D

Also that is great opportunity to learn from oneself, because when something is triggering there is work to do. vink vink :D 

Wait, who was being offensive and triggered? Did I miss something? :P

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Kksd74628

How relationally close would someone need to be before emotional distress and suicidal ideation is something you help them with rather than belittling, ignoring or making jokes and laughing? Second cousin? Brother? Yourself?

When you teach millions of people via the internet, relational closeness is precisely not possible.

Notice that relational closeness only works because its scale is tiny. Otherwise you would quickly burn out trying go save every lost soul in the world.

You can have emotional closeness or scale, but not both. Some teachers specialize in small scale one on one personalized work. Don't expect that from me. If you want that, find a therapist or guru. And, BTW, you will pay them thousands for that.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

When you teach millions of people via the internet, relational closeness is precisely not possible.

That comment was not to you or about you, but you seem to believe that somehow it is about you. Your videos average around 50k views. 

Notice that relational closeness only works because its scale is tiny. Otherwise you would quickly burn out trying go save every lost soul in the world.

It’s about actually being awake in regard to thought attachment. Kundalini (serpent) is not actual. 

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

That comment was not to you or about you, but you seem to believe that somehow it is about you.

The context of this thread is people questioning and confused about what I do/offer.

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Your videos average around 50k views

100 million lifetime views.

@Leo Gura

No, the content of this thread is about the user who made the thread, and the condoning of another user making jokes about it. But that’s up to you admittedly. 

Avg 50k views is not teaching millions of people, it’s avg 50k people viewing. And again, that comment was not related to you at all.