Neph

On mine & leo's spiritual path

136 posts in this topic

@Matt23

5 hours ago, Matt23 said:

.... seriously?  That's b.s. imo.  

It's so fucking crude and totally lacking any social awareness at all.  Maybe he just has no idea how to speak to people.  I dunno.

Telling someone that who's going through shit is like the biggest, most damaging, unkind slap in the face I could think of.  Let alone someone who you teach and provide content on that is literally about the shit they're going through.  That's lack of responsibility.  

The person is already having their "wake up call" by suffering... and you're pouring vinegar on the wound.

Saying "I feel for you.  I think if you did x that would help.  I suggest going to see a professional as I wish i could be there for you but am very overrun with work."  or something like that and including being truthful about it, is nothing close to becoming their fucking babysitter.   It doesn't take much to type those few extra words of comforting and showing care and not including the belittling comment to an already suffering human being.    

It's this black and white thinking of "Oh, it's either i am their babysitter and thus get sucked of energy or I slap them in the face and tell them to fuck off.  That's all their is."   No tact.  That i don't like.   Pissed.

Hmpf.

Well, it's a common weakness for an INTP, this personality type struggles much more with being emotional and communicating empathetically. INTPs don't generally score above average on the EQ test, as their strengths come from being logical and introverted. 

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Matt23

Well, it's a common weakness for an INTP, this personality type struggles much more with being emotional and communicating empathetically. INTPs don't generally score above average on the EQ test, as their strengths come from being logical and introverted. 

I was thinking of this as well.

In Objective Personality (the most researched-backed typology system I've seen), they commonly say that you get "tidal waves" (commonly reoccurring issues in life) from the lack of respect, sense of responsibility, and overall unconsciousness and lack of mastery for your bottom function.  In Leo's case, since he's probably lead Ti (personal reasons), his bottom would be Fe (feelings with the tribe, "taking care of" and feeling responsible for the vibe of the tribe and what they value).  

Makes sense.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@Danioover9000Now the energy doesn't flow in my body automatically down to up after I cut the nerves of my right hand.. But if I try to feel it I can still feel some in my left hand... The energy just doesn't dance around in the middle of my nerves like it used to anymore.. 

@Neph

I was so busy answering to everyone else so I forgot to actually comment to you. First of all kundalini works like normal human feelings - If you try to suppress something it grows. Don't fight it, but just let it flow and see what happens. When I first time experienced energy flow it was weird, but after I laid down and just started feeling it then it all cured by its own. Actually raising kundalini energy is overwhelmingly pleasurable when you don't fight it. Check if you have some kundalini teachers, gurus or yoga experts in your country you could ask help from if my tips alone won't help.

Like if you start to fear that killer is coming to your home now, you should just feel that fear and it dissapears, but if you would try to run away that feeling that would be hidden message to yourself that there is something that you need to run away and that would increase that fear and make it "logical".

But seriously next time you start topic don't challenge admin, because that is not okay and that was the only reason I said what I said. Take responsibility of your own actions and don't blame others : )

Edited by Kksd74628

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628 I'm not blaming anyone.. All I am saying is that leo should be much careful with what he teaches,how he teaches & how it affects others... Cuz people who teach these stuff their end goal is to make this world a better place & that's my goal too to be a better human being.. Cuz if your doing it for your personal gain involving these much people then dude you are playing with people's life here 

@Neph

Isn't 3 * 2 hour+ videos about dangers of spirituality, 2 * 1,5 hour+ videos about dangers of psychedelics and 40 minutes of dangers of meditation enough video material about dangers? Also Leo addresses harmful thought patterns in every video about 1/3 of the whole video answering to BUT LeeeeOOOUU comments. Also there is big warning under every video on the Leo's youtube channel.

Leo warning.PNG

Still need more warnings and to be more careful and how?

Edited by Kksd74628

@lostingenosmaze

That's valid point and I agree that this could be on every video, but the thing is that people should be caution with anything they do. Even when eating candies you could choke or bit your finger off. Should everything be done like America that microwaves have warning labels that cats shouldn't be inside when the microwave is on?

I just wanted to point out that there are actually warnings and where else do you see about 10 hours of high quality content of JUST WARNINGS. Of course suicides and suicide attempts happen all the time and we can't avoid all of them and my honest opinion is that Leo has done exellent work in preventing that. If Leos videos help millions of people and saves lifes and then there have been one certified suicide and couple of suicide attempts then I would call that very good statics. Don't fall into the trap of not seeing the forest for the trees.

This is actually pretty good moment to do Leo's practise of accepting things even if they are very shocking. We need to get out of our heads and think logically this thing and when you try to see this thing without acting from the feelings you could see what I try to point out. We need to accept things like they are now and if we have some feedback to Leo there is possibility to do that on his blog site or just in this forum, but the thing is that we can't come to him agressively, because that makes this comminity toxic and how could we then practise gratitude, love, calming mind or anything spiritual <3

Hope that people could finally understand that, because I have now sent like 10 messages to this topic about basic logic and appreciating an awesome content of Leo.

6 hours ago, Neph said:

@Kksd74628 I'm not blaming anyone.. All I am saying is that leo should be much careful with what he teaches,how he teaches & how it affects others... Cuz people who teach these stuff their end goal is to make this world a better place & that's my goal too to be a better human being.. Cuz if your doing it for your personal gain involving these much people then dude you are playing with people's life here 

Amen. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

What do you mean with these sites and how that had anything to do with what I tried to explain?

Can't you just see what I mean or what is the problem? You seem somehow not to like that what I say, because you can't agree on a single point that I make when I write long posts.

Point of communication is build bridges and see what the another one is trying to say and I see that you want people to be more friendly and I agree on that 100%, but what is the main point that you have problem with my writings.

Use little more than couple of sentences and explain that better so we could someday move on to another topic. :D

Edited by Kksd74628

@Nahm

Like 5 or 6 of them and I know that they are spiritual websites, but how that has anything to do with me saying that Leo has great statics in preventing suicides and helping people.

That not seeing the forest for the trees was meant to demonstrate that outcome of Leos work is pretty damn good so to my eyes there are enough warnings (10 hours of high quality videos of JUST WARNINGS)

Edited by Kksd74628

@Kksd74628 How many words, metaphors and arguments is one gonna need in order to keep calling people babies instead of offering basic sympathy and care for someone experiencing suicidal thoughts and such issues?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@roopepa

First of all I wasn't the one calling anyone baby secondly what Leo meant was just that he can't guard someone 24 / 7 from doing something stupid and that was why he said that he is not babysitter for anyone. You guys just understood wrongly Leos words and that's it.

My opinion is that sympathy is useless and mostly harmful, because too much of it makes you emotional and think irrationally. Even psychologists and therapists don't have too much sympathy, because otherwise it would be hard to function well when seeing the patient. Good empathy is to go. And if you didn't know the difference between those 2 are that empathy is that where you understand someones feelings without the need to reflect them to oneself.

Also offering shelter is not something that is Leos business, just get over it, thanks : )

49 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

You guys just understood wrongly Leos words and that's it.

I understand loud and clear. It's just that imo the words are ridiculous. 10 minutes of basic meditation absolutely demolishes it. But 200+ trips and god-realizations don't seem to be yet enough.

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"