Inliytened1

How is reality being created on the fly if you are God cosplaying as a finite being?

133 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

I have no fuckin* idea

Exactly 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

for someone to think of it, there must exist a thinker, and an object. 

both are concepts of the mind,

they are notions that are interchangeable to each other

@Inliytened1

8 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is a question that perhaps  many of you, even after awakening, may have wondered.

If there is nothing behind the scenes and you are right now indeed God limiting itself - then how the hell is reality happening without you as God being conscious of it? In other words if you are finite right now then there must be some entity, God for example, doing stuff to create these higher levels of imagination that actually create reality or what we would refer to as the "subconscious" or "Infinite conscioisness" or what you as this little finite human,  is currently not conscious of right now.

Well here is the answer and it was realized by me during an awakening in which I hit the floor and cried "oh my fucking God I thought I grasped Infinity before!!"

Even if you have hit the floor in tears with the realization of Infinity - it still hasn't hit you.

You are doing it - you have never been finite!! That's the illusion!  you are creating all of reality- out of thin air - because YOU ARE INFINITY!!!!!.   Infinity can fucking do that!!  Has that sunk in?!!!  It's infinite! It doesn't need ANYTHING!  God can generate reality or the dream on the fly and have the most granular detail right fucking now because it is Infinite!! What I am telling you is there is NO subconscious or absolutely anything behind the scenes..infinity doesnt need it...

This to me is the absolute ultimate realization.  Infinity has the ability to completely fool itself into being finite yet still be Infinite simultaneously.  Thats what infinity means.  It took me years to realize, and is one of the biggest mindfucks I have ever had - but it is actually quite amazing and astounding .

GOD HEAD.

@Inliytened1 Interesting observation. But I still have a feeling that I don't have a control of what is going to be imagined. As if I purposely hid that from myself in order to have a human experience.

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

@Inliytened1 Interesting observation. But I still have a feeling that I don't have a control of what is going to be imagined. As if I purposely hid that from myself in order to have a human experience.

You did that but what I am saying is that you didn't do that in the past tense..you are doing it on the fly..we as finite beings just can't catch up to Infinity.  Your not actually hiding anything because you are Infinity right now.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

I thought you had the realization that you are the only God, that is, that you are infinite in your infinite dreams.

@Inliytened1 Still have to fully realise that. So everything that is happening in my life is something that I truly want but from ego perspective doesn't seem that way.

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

@Inliytened1 Still have to fully realise that. So everything that is happening in my life is something that I truly want but from ego perspective doesn't seem that way.

Precisely 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Humility is kind of a direct “hack” through that. Whatever it is in life that fits that bill, when such experience arises, try stopping and sitting, relaxing & breathing for just a few minutes and then just consider, nuts as it may or may not sound… “I actually love this!” No matter what it is. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Humility is kind of a direct “hack” through that. Whatever it is in life that fits that bill, when such experience arises, try stopping and sitting, relaxing & breathing for just a few minutes and then just consider, nuts as it may or may not sound… “I actually love this!” No matter what it is. 

Love it ? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 How do you know it's infinite? I mean, how do you know you know, like for sure? How can you be so certain of a truth, without believing it? Isn't that still, ultimately, just faith, or certainty, that what you know is true? How do you transcend belief?

1 minute ago, softlyblossoming said:

@Inliytened1 How do you know it's infinite? I mean, how do you know you know, like for sure? How can you be so certain of a truth, without believing it? Isn't that still, ultimately, just faith, or certainty, that what you know is true? How do you transcend belief?

You become the Truth.   You ARE the Truth, you just didn't realize it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

There are two consistent realisations, the devil and the godhead. Other realizations, including the I am GOD, is much less common for a reason. It's like a fan, what is the key pin head, is the god head, that connects to all parts of the fan, and connects each segment. Where the devil is, is the ability to create further patterns that seperate each node in each segment from each other, and blurs the line that would make your true nature obvious. Why? Because you wanted to live a finite existence originally,  so god fooled itself, turning into the devil,  and creates multiplex layers of separations, dualities, and boundaries that make you you. Frankly embodying god realization makes living as a finite being a bit difficult.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:
2 minutes ago, softlyblossoming said:

You become the Truth.   You ARE the Truth, you just didn't realize it.

@Inliytened1 I thought the ego is already made up of its beliefs? So, I already am what I believe is true, no?