Inliytened1

How is reality being created on the fly if you are God cosplaying as a finite being?

133 posts in this topic

@softlyblossoming Hi, thank you! 

Not so much Karma. Your conditioning and habitual ways of thinking, yes. This has a powerful impact on your experience of life.  

22 hours ago, softlyblossoming said:

And what we truly want is desirelessness

No, I wouldn't agree with this. My perspective on desires is very different than many others in non duality communities. You don't want to be in desireless state. What you want is to is align your belief's with your desires. If you have desires that you don't believe you can have, this creates suffering. The solution isn't to get rid of the desires, it's to change your limiting belief's that block you from experiencing them. 

Edited by Matthew85

On 1/28/2022 at 10:31 AM, Inliytened1 said:

I suffer from pure OCD.

Oh wow! I used to struggle with this also, I'm sure anyone who's overcome it is a master of metacognition and breaking through concepts as being nothing more than incoherent blabber. A blessing in disguise indeed.

2 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

The solution isn't to get rid of the desires, it's to change your limiting belief's that block you from experiencing them. 

@Matthew85 Cool, sounds mental-health promoting ^_^

17 hours ago, Scholar said:

Yes, it's beyond realization even. Reality is so Divine and Impossible, that all that can exist is this, without any fooling. That this is not fooling, that it is not illusion, because reality does not require illusions. Reality has no limitation. This is Absolute. The ants mind us Truth, Absolute Truth. There is no untruthfulness, unless it is true that there is Untruthfulness.

The Divine, the Impossible, the Groundless Ground is found in the mundane, because the mundane is the Infinte, it is the Impossible, it is the Divine.

See, when you lacked the realization you had, that was still Absolute, that was still Truth. Nothing about your realization is more real than your non-realization.

And when you realize this, you realize that the Christian singing in the church or the Muslim praying on his carpet, fearing God, is Divinity. It is not Ignorance, it is Absolute Truth. The Contradiction is intentional.

There needs to be no fooing of anything, there needs to be no trickery, no illusion, no depth. There has never been any trickery, because the finite is the infinite. Nothing in existence is removed or seperated. Existence simply is.

See, all of this, is just more of it. See how it continues, and it continues, can you see the groundess ground? It is right here, the abyss, the infinite. Free Will.

It's so free, it could forget what you just realized for Eternity, and it would not be an issue. It does not need a Ground, it never had a Ground. And any realization you will ever have, will be your attempt to Ground yourself. But look, look and see the Abyss, that it is even more impossible than you could have ever imagined. That it is so impossible, not even impossibility captures it, that it is so uncapturable, that it is captured.

Very eloquently stated! 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 hours ago, softlyblossoming said:

Thanks for the clarification, and sorry for being such a stubborn donkey about all this 9_9. I do have some more questions though:

1. Is Absolute Infinity the same as absolutely no dualities? 
    • If there are absolutely no dualities, and belief is a duality, then I get how God isn't a belief — It's God/Itself/Non-Duality.
    • And another word for duality is opposite, so your reply makes sense and it clarifies a lot (thanks :x ).
  2. Can Being result from taking on the Belief* in Being? 
    • *Absolute Belief means believing in one thing to the exclusion of all else, such that it becomes the only thing one is conscious of. I understand that defining belief like this sort of 'cancels out' its nature as "belief" (because "belief", as with any object within consciousness (unless there's only one left), is indeed a distinction/duality). However, if becoming completely certain of the truth of non-duality was the method by which one arrived at God — just as recognizing unconditional love or goodness to the exclusion of their opposites might be — I think it's fair to call holding a single belief "Absolute Belief".
  3. If relative truths are beliefs*, why can't absolute Truths be Beliefs?
    • *Please see my last reply (the post above this post) for a quick run-down on the experiences that've led me to all but conclude that truth = belief, and the logic behind this. 
  4. Does this explain the many facets of awakening?*
    • *Here, each Belief would account for each of the different 'truths' (facets) by which someone experiences non-duality. As such, by taking on a belief with absolute certainty, it becomes a Belief. Are the many facets of awakening Belief(s)?
  5. You said you're a meditator and non drug-user. I am too. What techniques have been working so well?

Yes Absolute Infiniy - no dualities.  Sounds like you may have glimpsed non-dual states or states of pure Being before.

Being is prior to belief so you can think of it as 1st order..and concept/belief is 2nd order.   And so for example you do not need to believe you are God..because you ARE God!   You see?  You literally become the thing and so you can't get more direct than that..so why would you need beliefs about something when you can become it?  When God wants to understand what it's like to be an ant, it doesn't believe ants are a certain way - it actually becomes the ant!  Same for a human, etc, etc. 

Anyways For meditation self inquiry did it for me as well as do nothing meditation and concentration meditation.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 hours ago, Ry4n said:

Oh wow! I used to struggle with this also, I'm sure anyone who's overcome it is a master of metacognition and breaking through concepts as being nothing more than incoherent blabber. A blessing in disguise indeed.

Yeah it is mostly dormant for me these days but can flare up from time to time..

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Thank you, this has all been very very very helpful to my practice and intellectual understanding. I've glimpsed non-duality, but probably it was very minor low level stuff.

2 minutes ago, softlyblossoming said:

@Inliytened1 Thank you, this has all been very very very helpful to my practice and intellectual understanding. I've glimpsed non-duality, but probably it was very minor low level stuff.

My pleasure I'm glad you were interested in the thread 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 hours ago, softlyblossoming said:

Cool, sounds mental-health promoting ^_^

@softlyblossoming Yes. I highly recommend closely examining and changing the limiting beliefs you have accepted as truth about yourself, others and the world. I have transformed so many aspects of my life by doing this. We are continually molding and shaping our waking dream experience we call our life, but most of us are not doing it consciously and deliberately.  

2 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@softlyblossoming Yes. I highly recommend closely examining and changing the limiting beliefs you have accepted as truth about yourself, others and the world. I have transformed so many aspects of my life by doing this. We are continually molding and shaping our waking dream experience we call our life, but most of us are not doing it consciously and deliberately.  

@Matthew85 What if I don't know what they are? How do I find out? And why not just chuck out the negative thoughts about the belief to feel good now?

1 minute ago, softlyblossoming said:

What if I don't know what they are? How do I find out?

@softlyblossoming You don't need to find them all. Just align your current thoughts, belief's and state with what you desire to experience. Keep doing that until it becomes dominant and you will see your reality begin to change to reflect it. 

14 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:
19 minutes ago, softlyblossoming said:

What if I don't know what they are? How do I find out?

@softlyblossoming You don't need to find them all. Just align your current thoughts, belief's and state with what you desire to experience. Keep doing that until it becomes dominant and you will see your reality begin to change to reflect it. 

@Matthew85 This is basically the foundation of my whole spiritual practice at the moment, funnily enough. The third question was serious too, I wasn't just playing devil's advocate, but I see why it might have come across that way. I think you answered it well enough with this reply though. I usually just try to ignore limiting beliefs by focusing on something else until they go away because I'm a lazy Buddhist hahaha. Thanks for your answer!

Edited by softlyblossoming
minor grammar fix

@softlyblossoming One useful way to identify them is to look at your life. What we most strongly believe, assume and expect will be reflected in our life. 

52 minutes ago, softlyblossoming said:

I usually just try to ignore limiting beliefs until they go away because I'm a lazy Buddhist hahaha.

Yes, this works. By not giving them energy they will naturally dissipate. You still need to adopt the new belief's and state though to experience them. 

Edited by Matthew85

On 1/27/2022 at 11:09 PM, Inliytened1 said:

This is a question that perhaps  many of you, even after awakening, may have wondered.

If there is nothing behind the scenes and you are right now indeed God limiting itself - then how the hell is reality happening without you as God being conscious of it? In other words if you are finite right now then there must be some entity, God for example, doing stuff to create these higher levels of imagination that actually create reality or what we would refer to as the "subconscious" or "Infinite conscioisness" or what you as this little finite human,  is currently not conscious of right now.

Well here is the answer and it was realized by me during an awakening in which I hit the floor and cried "oh my fucking God I thought I grasped Infinity before!!"

Even if you have hit the floor in tears with the realization of Infinity - it still hasn't hit you.

You are doing it - you have never been finite!! That's the illusion!  you are creating all of reality- out of thin air - because YOU ARE INFINITY!!!!!.   Infinity can fucking do that!!  Has that sunk in?!!!  It's infinite! It doesn't need ANYTHING!  God can generate reality or the dream on the fly and have the most granular detail right fucking now because it is Infinite!! What I am telling you is there is NO subconscious or absolutely anything behind the scenes..infinity doesnt need it...

This to me is the absolute ultimate realization.  Infinity has the ability to completely fool itself into being finite yet still be Infinite simultaneously.  Thats what infinity means.  It took me years to realize, and is one of the biggest mindfucks I have ever had - but it is actually quite amazing and astounding .

What is infinity? Is it a word that implies meaning and feelings? If you never learn it, will you be able to know what is it or experience it?

Edited by Khan 0

29 minutes ago, Khan 0 said:

What is infinity? Is it a word that implies meaning and feelings? If you never learn it, will you be able to know what is it or experience it?

It is this.  If you have forgotten that you are God you are still God you have just fooled yourself.  You can stay fooled for as long as you want to experience being finite.  Just like you fool yourself in a dream yet you are generating the dream from nowhere.  It's impossibly possible.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It is this.  If you have forgotten that you are God you are still God you have just fooled yourself.  You can stay fooled for as long as you want to experience being finite.  Just like you fool yourself in a dream yet you are generating the dream from nowhere.  It's impossibly possible.

If i have never learned anything, including myself?

3 minutes ago, Khan 0 said:

If i have never learned anything, including myself?

Yes ..if you mean wiping the slate clean...like when you start this life at birth.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes ..if you mean wiping the slate clean...like when you start this life at birth.   

Is that being infinite or finite? 

17 minutes ago, Khan 0 said:

Is that being infinite or finite? 

You were never actually finite.  Even if it seems that way - you have imagined that you are and fooled yourself into believing it is real.  So it becomes real for you.   It seems paradoxical but that's a feature not a bug.  That's infinity. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You were never actually finite.  Even if it seems that way - you have imagined that you are and fooled yourself into believing it is real.  So it becomes real for you.   It seems paradoxical but that's a feature not a bug.  That's infinity. Neat huh?

Yea i got what you mean. But i am asking is, for instance, you have never learned anything (god, infinite, enlightenment, you) would you be, as before birth?