Forza21

Are your trips on psychedelics real or is it just a hallucination?

13 posts in this topic

Can you maintain your insights, god realization, non-duality, ones and more facets to awakening, after sober up from psychedelics? 

Can you experience it WITHOUT any substances?

@Leo Gura can you? 

Do you have 100% certainty that your trip is real, or it's just some drug induced hallucination ? And how do you know? 

11 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

Can you maintain your insights, god realization, non-duality, ones and more facets to awakening, after sober up from psychedelics? 

@Leo Gura can you? 

Do you have 100% certainty that your trip is real, or it's just some drug induced hallucination ? And how do you know? 

Non duality can not be experienced. Non duality happens when the experiencer and experiencing dies. Therefore enlightenment can never be happened with psychedelics. Because thought process still goes on. 

I’ve brought many shifts from psychedelics into permanent baseline shifts in consciousness. The key for affecting baseline states for me, in many cases, is to do practices such as Vipassana or other techniques while on psychedelics (namely various types of THC personally). 

I think if you want to keep things in your baseline state, using lower doses of psychedelics or “weaker” psychedelics and training your mind’s ability to affect consciousness under its own control while on those lower strength experiences is quite important. A lot of people get the idea that the highest doses of the strongest psychedelics is somehow going to affect baseline consciousness significantly. From my experience and what I’ve heard many people here and in other contexts describe, any baseline shifts which occur in line with using large doses of very potent psychedelics only gives transient shifts. I think the difference on baseline states is mostly made by building the muscle of your mind’s own abilities rather than letting psychedelics do all the leg work to get you to epic states. 

My sober state can at times be stronger than experiences on heroic doses of serotonergic psychedelics used to be for me about 3-4 years ago. Low doses of THC + Vipassana and a few other more personalized techniques is in many cases far stronger than those old heroic dose trips used to be, and these experiences have “locked in” a number of things permanently for me. 

Hallucinations on psychedelics are just as “real”, or rather actual, as sober experiences. This does not mean that they occur in some objectively verifiable sense however. What is experienced = what is actual. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

There is no difference between what you call “real” and “hallucination”.

Do the right spiritual practices and you’ll come to understand this.

There is no "You". You is a conceptual story in the mind. So a "you" cannot maintain anything, nor can it take a psychedelic. The illusion is that there is a "me" that is taking a Psychedelics, whereas in fact no one takes a psychedelic. There is the appearance of a body, and illusory appearance of a "me" story, but only the body consumes the appearance of some psychedelic. This brings about a change in the appearance of the "me", which causes the radical or substantial change in the appearance of life. The "me" story contracts Consciousness into a certain state, and the Psychedelic may relieve Consciousness of this tension in the appropriate setting, but it can also cause a greater tension if the "me" is fighting to preserve its mental formation. 

This is also why in many trips there is a relief of tension in the body. When the identification activity with the body (the "meness") is reduced or stops, than the holding on to the body reduces as well.

So yes, Psychedelics brings insight into the nature of mind, emotion, and the appearance of the "me" character/mental suit. If the "me" fall off completely, it is revealed that there never was a "me", that it was a dream/illusion. But no one reveals it or realizes it.  

How do you know your life is real when it's temporary?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Leo has talked about this ad nauseam I can’t remember a specific video but probably "how does psychedelic work?" 

Sailing on the ceiling 

On 1/23/2022 at 1:04 PM, Forza21 said:

Those are just beliefs. 

Do you have 100% certainty that your trip is real, or it's just some drug induced hallucination ?

Psych’s are unique in the sense they show that there isn’t experience or psychedelics. 

And how do you know? 

Same as any other trip, you’d have to actually go see. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

This is a very confusing question but a really good one. Don't know how to answer this. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 1/23/2022 at 7:04 PM, Forza21 said:

Ultimately there are no insights to gain. You can't experience lack of illusion and illusion at the same time - that's why you can't maintain nonduality. What happens is your really becomes less solid.

Yes, I can experience 5 MeO DMT without using the substance. That's because this is just my excuse to experience God. It's suprisingly easy, I'm not advanced at all.

I disbelieve and forget who I am, but each time I trip I'm getting closer and closer.

Sober or high, ya can be very mislead

But, sometimes you are closer to the truth.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"