Bobby_2021

Absolute infinity and Repetitions

21 posts in this topic

1. Absolute infinity should include absolutely everything.

2.Absolute infinity must also include repetitions of the things included in the set of infinity.

3. If repetitions are absolute infinity, then distinctions must also exist in reality.

Repetitions of the same thing have to be repeated twice or more means that comparison must be evaluated to produce the exact same thing twice.

If you need to compare two things means that the distinction between the two things are a part of reality itself.

SO either....

Distinctions are fundamental to reality and not arbitary human projections.

OR

Repetitions do not exist in reality, which makes reality not absolutely infinite.

If repetitions exist, then the distinction that TWO THINGS ARE SAME exist as a fundamental feature of reality.

If distinctions exist in reality, then reality is no longer non dual.

Is this line of reasoning false?

Certainly a confusing question.

Nondualism means no differences. 
Which means no difference between differences.

Which means there are differences, they’re just all the same.

Dinstinctions/differences are the building blocks to learning. The more distinctions you make, essentially, the more discerning you are.

However, do not forget that when you ‘divide reality’ you’re just building It too. Vice versa 

Example on how a difference is a similarity and this is all just word games talking about the same thing (because everything is the same thing):

Water and flavored water, while seeming to have an obvious difference in flavor, share this difference in common with each other.

This confusion is all part of the game though. Are they different? Aren’t they different? Well, they are absolutely the same thing, as anything else, but the Beauty of this dream is we get to play with that.

Sometimes you’ll want to come across as dual, and you’ll deem it required. Other times not. 

PS watch Leo’s newer video ‘construction vs deconstruction’ or something like that.

I don’t think intelligence is your problem here, but integration. At times I am sure what I have said here is obvious, other times it may seem very confusing and contradictory.

That video does a good job of loosening our minds to distorted comparisons.

Edited by mw711

6 minutes ago, mw711 said:

Certainly a confusing question.

Nondualism means no differences. 
Which means no difference between differences.

Which means there are differences, they’re just all the same.

Dinstinctions/differences are the building blocks to learning. The more distinctions you make, essentially, the more discerning you are.

However, do not forget that when you ‘divide reality’ you’re just building It too. Vice versa 

Example on how a difference is a similarity and this is all just word games talking about the same thing (because everything is the same thing):

Water and flavored water, while seeming to have an obvious difference in flavor, share this difference in common with each other.

This confusion is all part of the game though. Are they different? Aren’t they different? Well, they are absolutely the same thing, as anything else, but the Beauty of this dream is we get to play with that.

Sometimes you’ll want to come across as dual, and you’ll deem it required. Other times not. 

PS watch Leo’s newer video ‘construction vs deconstruction’ or something like that.

I don’t think intelligence is your problem here, but integration. At times I am sure what I have said here is obvious, other times it may seem very confusing and contradictory.

That video does a good job of loosening our minds to distorted comparisons.

I have lost it.??

@Judy2 This was a really sweet way of saying what I just spent way too much time on lol.

I love to over intellectualize.

15 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

The ocean can be fragmented into as many waves as you like. Seemingly.

Does the same wave appear twice?

If no, then why not? Absolute infinity must include all types of waves.

If yes, then how is the distinction made. Does God make distinctions?

Edited by Bobby_2021

Something’s makes lot more sense when you let them not make sense.

1 hour ago, Bobby_2021 said:

If repetitions are absolute infinity, then distinctions must also exist in reality.

This doesn't work. Because "repetition" already assumes and implies "distinction". Both are concepts.

Reality is the imagination of distinctions. Imagination is absolute. So if you imagine a distinction you absolutely create it then and there.

You are mistaken in assuming that distinctions are "unreal". That itself is a distinction you created.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Okay, if I’m God, and I am creating everything, then why can’t I change the physical aspects of reality? Why can’t I just “will” myself to wakeup and become conscious enough to do that?

You say life is a Love Simulator, but really it feels like a Suffering Simulator, sometimes. It is so unfair, some people lose their loved ones, some people are in poverty, some people are crippled, some are born in war zones, some as slaves, some are ugly, while others are the complete opposite. And to live is to force yourself to endure all that. Life gets progressively worse. And you say it is Love and I am The Creator…

I sometimes see the answers but today I’m losing sight. How? How? How? Is the Creator a masochist? He has to be.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

50 minutes ago, Derek White said:

Okay, if I’m God, and I am creating everything, then why can’t I change the physical aspects of reality? Why can’t I just “will” myself to wakeup and become conscious enough to do that?

Because you are too busy willing your dream.

Whatever is occuring is what you wanted.

4 hours ago, Derek White said:

You say life is a Love Simulator, but really it feels like a Suffering Simulator, sometimes. It is so unfair, some people lose their loved ones, some people are in poverty, some people are crippled, some are born in war zones, some as slaves, some are ugly, while others are the complete opposite. And to live is to force yourself to endure all that. Life gets progressively worse. And you say it is Love and I am The Creator…

Suffering can serve its purpose of propelling you to go beyond the ego, waking you up to your true self, for many people it's what starts the 'search'. Is that intentional or necessary? I have no idea but it is how it seems to be. 

And then when you realize that this reality can be different, you could choose to be more of that which you want to see in the world. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Whatever is occuring is what you wanted.

Did you want sibo, or to be bald?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

24 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Watch out so that your highest self, doesn’t create something for you to experience and make you wise enough not to push on others weak spots.

Im not defending Leo here, he can do that himself. Also he probably doesn’t care.  
I am only reminding you, of your higher Self.

Maybe I assumed what you meant. But in this context: Its easy to interpret what you said as judging and punishing.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

32 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

I wanted Perfection, and that's what I am.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Reality is the imagination of distinctions. Imagination is absolute. So if you imagine a distinction you absolutely create it then and there.

You are mistaken in assuming that distinctions are "unreal". That itself is a distinction you created.

My only question is this:

If reality is made up of nothing but distinctions/differences, is repetition of distinctions allowed in absolute infinity?

If it doesn't, it isn't absolute infinity.

If it does, then you can use diagonalisation proof to say that it cannot be absolutely infinite.

"DONALD TRUMP" is a distinction in reality. 

Let's say a repetition of it also exists in reality.

"DONALD TRUMP" exists twice, since the *same* distinctions is made twice.

Can these two distinctions be perfectly same, ever without it being one "DONALD TRUMP".

CAN THERE BE TWO DONALD TRUMP THAT IS PERFECTLY THE SAME.

If yes, then the fact that there are two Trump is itself a distinction which can be repeated. 

So when I repeat it I get 4 "DONALD TRUMP".

IF repeat it again then I get 16 DTs. 

There are an infinite number of configurations of same things, and more configurations of the things existing means that there has to be even more configurations that should but dosen't exist.

More configurations of distinctions always means that some distinctions cannot exist. If they do, that will create new configurations.

Because the new distinctions made is relative to the other distinctions and the whole thing repeated exactly as it is.

You see the problem, no matter how big you get there is always a distinction that can be made, but is not made. 

Because making it will increase the possibility of another distinction which dosen't exist. 

If it does exist, by virtue of repetition, more configurations are possible which always don't exist.

All of it is caused by repetitions.

The only question you need to bother is: 

Do perfect repetition of distinctions exist in reality?

IF the distinction is perfectly same, then it's actually one thing, and not two things.

Does sameness exist, independent of differences? Can two things be perfectly same? [Repetition]

If two things are perfectly same, without it being one thing, then they are different.

So that would mean repetition isn't possible for absolute infinity. That wouldn't make it absolutely infinite.

This is my only existential crisis.

IF I haven't explained it well,  I need some more time to think about it.

I Will come back later to explain it better.

21 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Repetitions do not exist in reality, which makes reality not absolutely infinite.

What really is a repetition? It is a symmetry - mathematically. If you swap A for B then it would look the same. Sure you can have infinity without repetition, just start counting up from 1, do any numbers repeat? 

Absolute infinity can be anything it likes with or without repetition.

21 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

If distinctions exist in reality, then reality is no longer non dual.

Distinctions are a feature not a bug. Two things may be distinct and the same simultaneously. Red and green are different, but they are both colours. Non-duality just goes to the extreme and calls everything "the same". You can have duality and non-duality simultaneously.

All stories and explanations are false.

54 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

@Bobby_2021 The more you think about it the messier it will get.

Lmao...i think so??

1 hour ago, LastThursday said:

Absolute infinity can be anything it likes with or without repetition.

The numbers do repeat.

1,11,111,1111....are all repetitions of the already existing numbers.

You need not arbitrarily take the base 10 number system as absolute

Take the base 1, or base 2 and base 10... repetitions of some form are necessary.

I am not sure if I convey it correctly. It's very hard.

@Bobby_2021 If two things are identical then they are not distinct. If they are not distinct they are not two things but one thing.

You are just confused with your logic.

You could not even imagine multiple Trumps unless each one differed in some way from the other. Your multiple Trumps are distinct across space and time, and other aspects you are imagining but failing to recognize.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Bobby_2021 If two things are identical then they are not distinct. If they are not distinct they are not two things but one thing.

You are just confused with your logic.

You could not even imagine multiple Trumps unless each one differed in some way from the other. Your multiple Trumps are distinct across space and time, and other aspects you are imagining but failing to recognize.

So no repetitions allowed in absolute infinity...got it.??