NightHawkBuzz

On top of watching Leo's videos what resource would give me advice on living life?

9 posts in this topic

Now I know that many of Leo's videos are all about how to live life. I am watching his videos gaining and applying the information. I am wondering if there are different things that I may not know of that will give me further advice on how to actually live life as well. I would like to know what are the best things I can look at that will give me advice on how to live life. I would like to know if there is a video, book, podcast or something else that will give me further advice on living life.

Edited by NightHawkBuzz

Take Leo's life purpose course and check out his book list!

There is a small voice inside you that has more wisdom than the external sources.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Learn internal family systems therapy to better inhabit your “true self” and let it guide you

learn unified mindfulness to use meditation to maximize happiness and improve your ability to do things 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZVDJTu0Ag0

Edited by Raze

Healthygamer

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Just do your own research. Have an attitude of independent researcher, Google is the only tool you need basically. 

You can change your life by learning how to Google correctly.

On 30.12.2021 at 7:53 AM, Jodistrict said:

There is a small voice inside you that has more wisdom than the external sources.  

@Jodistrict

Sooo true.. Actually it isn’t small, but that part comes later..

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/