Leo Gura

Gathering Questions For Life Purpose Faq

87 posts in this topic

I have a technical question about the course to do with the prioritizing.  I feel like I might be giving information about the course though, is it ok to ask it?  

For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun?   -Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet

For part 74 dealing with fear my answer for question 1 and question 5 are the same. Because of that my answer for question 2 is the same as question 6, question 3 for question 7, and question 4 for question 8. Should I come up with different answers? Or does this emphasize the importance of those answers? Thanks. 

Hello Leo, I don't know how hard is it for you to make this happen but could you make a new Life Purpose forum only accessible by those who purchased the course to discuss anything without being afraid that they might violate you by sharing some content of the life purpose course, also why not making a Life Purpose community forum where we can share advice, stories and whatnot about the whole process of pursuing a life purpose? It will feel less lonely knowing that the ones you're talking to are on the same road as you are.

How do I know it's the right time for me to take the course?

I'm in college and I'm not sure whether I'll have the time to fully commit to the course and take action. Should I wait until I graduate to take it? 

If so, is it a good idea to buy it now that I have the money and keep the course in my account for when I can take it? 

I'm from Colombia and I fear not having the money in the future cause' as you can imagine, the course is more expensive in my currency. 

What if my life purpose is to become master of multiple domains? I want to master writing, seduction, learning, and many more.

Thanks in advance.