eTorro

Elon Musk: There Are Not Enough People

34 posts in this topic

The Muskovite syndrome:

"But bro he looks just like me:

1. He is white

2. He had an ex gamer/girlfriend that colored her hair in bright colors

3. All my social circles and friends are fellow Muskies

4. He is like a younger, hip version of Steve Jobs and Bill Gates that wear Ts of my favorite anime and watches them!!!

5. You'll see like with Gates's Microsoft OS you won't be able to do anything without an AI operated and self-drive EV in the future (The Chinese mass consumer ones well they are probably sh#t cause they are made in China)

6. You'll see you better be grateful for his hyperloop underground tunnels that will ease public transportation strains (dude, who cares about high-speed railway trains it's all CPC money being paid to bribe corrupt kleptocratic officials to be pro-Chinese policies and protect their business and investment interests in developing countries and Gina), this is all free-market let the most innovative and ingenious company win with their proposals, sure as sh#t there are no special government grants and subsidies to keep their monopolies safe and at an edge over their rivals, who might have different ideas.

7. Elon warned us about the dystopic AI takeover in advance!!! If you are not ready for robocop police dogs tazering you in the street for protesting and AI walkers threatening you with lethal force. It's your fault for not prepping in advance dude!

8. So you better be grateful to Elon for all that he is done, made possible, and will do for humanity in the near future. You better be grateful!

5yj7y4.jpg

Eel on Musk.jpg

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

@Danioover9000

Him claiming he is from ex-apartheid South Africa and therefore African is offensive to black Africans who suffer through racism to this day dude (he can only say he is of Afrikaner descent which is a correct way of saying and clear marker that he is of white settler descent living in Africa and not an indigenous African), that's what I criticized about his simplistic immigrant statement and wanted to point out and also his fetishistic notion of talking about the process in which Western civilization and Western hemisphere nations are taking in the ''hurdled poor masses of the world'' and brain-draining immigrant smart people from less developed countries and talking about it as if it's his own achievement by the simple association of him simply being born and raised in one of those countries and identifying with their government policies - it's a form of unearned narcissism and self-adulation through a measure of identifying with the same national and collective identity as people who actually do this work - a form of unwarranted national pride and actual subtle nationalism.

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

Again guys, focus on improving your life first, and stop envying the rich,  or taking a victim mindset to complain about. Go work on your life purpose please. Have a good journey.

9m3ubixyhc671.jpg

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Again guys, focus on improving your life first, and stop envying the rich,  or taking a victim mindset to complain about. Go work on your life purpose please. Have a good journey.

9m3ubixyhc671.jpg

Point taken ?

One can give due credit to the brilliant engineers and scientists working at Tesla and Space X for pioneering innovations that fulfill a societal need, without necessarily having to simp for Musk nor for the toxic elements of capitalism that he embodies. It's not even that difficult distinction to make.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

37 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

One can give due credit to the brilliant engineers and scientists working at Tesla and Space X and give due credit to both companies for filling a societal need, without necessarily having to simp for Musk nor for the toxic elements of capitalism that he embodies. It's not even that difficult distinction to make.

I’m with you here. Both of those companies are cutting edge for sure and creating some very interesting things.

There are these really weird Elon Musk videos on YouTube though with him talking about space where they have been cut and chopped over music from some science fiction movie. This channel has a ton of them. He does benefit from a lot of stage orange bros simping for him and sharing motivational videos of him. It’s weird. 

The read I get on the guy is that he is incredibly savvy and has world class entrepreneurial, business management and marketing skills. I think he was a very skilled programmer at one time as well. His personality is kinda the equivalent to one of those toxic/selfish Wall Street finance bros but he was clever enough to position himself in some Silicon Valley future techn industry. 

He’s kind of modern society’s version of an emperor. Whereas we are thanking him for making some luxury electric cars no one can afford and validating capitalism, the romans were thanking Caesar for killing the barbarians and taxing them into submission.    

Edited by Lyubov

Ok let's help Africans and Indians end hunger and lets provide schooling and healthcare for everyone globally. We will quickly have a couple billion more potential Einsteins. 

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

There are reasons to be concerned with lessening population. From a economic view if we don't have a younger population providing a strong tax base and consuming in a consumption led economy that provides less taxes towards the pension system for the elderly. 

As far as genius/talent is concerned, if we had better systems, eduction etc with less population more percentage of people could meet their potential which they currently aren't so from that angle it isn't much of a problem either. Having a big population all consuming at the rate rich western nations are would wreak havoc on finite planetary resources and the environment however. 

Well, If they are more ordinary people than influential intellectuals, why not teach them to be extraordinary instead of encourage people to reproduce more? There are already enough people. If you say their mind become rigid and they had to start learning far before; I disagree, they just accumulated a lot of addictions, assumptions, ego related stuff also know as default mode networking which can be disabled if they put their mind into it. You don't have to meditate for years to reach enlightenment if use tools like psychedelics, brain entrainment. In my case, I have developed a lot of unusual methods that do not exist in any book to become enlightened faster which I am gonna share privately later on. It is very likely that I will become enlightened within a couple of days, weeks, at most. It is guaranteed I will have become enlightened by the end of this year.

I totally forgot about it but do you all remember that time Musk slandered that British diver guy who called Musk out on his bullshit? I don’t think I ever really payed much attention to him before that but I think that was the time I saw through his facade as some genius and just a master Twitter / Wall Street guy. He’s not as fake as Trump though.

Edited by Lyubov

Trump; scammed his way throughout life without providing any value from humanity. Musk; started and and managed multiple companies that provides value for people, industry and provided a lot of jobs. 

maybe we just don't listen to the delusions of an egomaniac by the name elon musk?

that kid has no clue, all he wants to preserve is his capitalistic techno utopia of low emotions.

"What the hell is this deep jealously and whingeing of Elon Musk coming from?"

"Again guys, focus on improving your life first, and stop envying the rich"

You are literally just spewing toxicity here. Nobody needs to be "succesfull" to point out that Elon literally defends the maintenance of the systems that are destroying the planet and opressing a fuckload of people.

It is not jealoussy. Musk deserves the criticism.