JuliusCaesar

My first time doing Datura(Wrightii 1 seed)

80 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Thanks, I'll need it as anyone on such an undertaking would.

My guide says that you need a guide to teach you how to do these things and they are not easy to find and don't teach/work with humans very often because the channels are hard to maintain/humans are hard to teach.  They say humility and letting go of the ego will likely bring more entities to you wanting to teach than if you go in with any pride then you will attract lower ones.

They say that most humans can hardly even understand or escape the wheel of karma let alone be able to do the things that you are hoping to do, they say that there are many dimensions and there are some that are held by being that are outside of normal awareness and will not make their secrets known to you if there is the possibility that the secrets could be used in the wrong way.

We can make the world stop.  They say.  There is a lot of responsibility in what you seek, I know approximately the places you will go through and so please tread very lightly.  Butterfly wings.

They are like a movie real.  Or something that reads us like a flip book, they can enter into any of your timelines.  If you mess with something in the universe that you shouldn't they will jam up your radar so that you can't do any damage.  Absolute humility is essential if you really want to learn as much as you can I can't stress this enough not only for your safety but also because it will allow you to get much further.  The places that you're talking about going are very intense so please be careful... They are the very archetypes that make up the quintessential part of your personality that gives you the desire to take on this quest.  They literally build your story from the other side of reality, and manage it in a very perfect and mechanical way.  When humans bust into this and they get into the wiring of reality it can cause problems.  Similar to a mouse in the pipes.  This is why some entities are so strict, depending on the type of plant that you use I imagine that there's knowledge in some of them that needs to be digested very slowly and is not for a average person.

My guide says they can bring you into their reality and keep you there forever; that humans need a lot of growth to even get off the wheel.

@JuliusCaesar

I think you are misguided and confused, I'm telling you this in the most benevolent manner.

You are seeking a false omnipotence and your assumptions on what omnipotence, reality and liberation are, are misguided. 

Instead of liberating yourself from all your projections and beliefs, which is what your desires are based on, you are trying to become and to add to what you think you aren't already. 

Be very, very careful when playing around with these substances. it is so easy, much easier than you think, to severely underestimate what you're getting yourself into. Reading 2000 trip reports can create a false sense of security.

Be humble. Or at least, try not to be grandiose. Shuffling around asteroid belts? Oh come on... Or should I rather say, come off?

I'm not telling you that you ought to do or be these things. You will do as you please regardless of what anyone says anyway. 

Datura produces serious and real hallucinations and it causes amnesia, So you end up imagining "real" things and forgetting that you took a psychedelic, hmmm reminds me of some other devil plant, salvia of course. Also, it causes antimuscarinic effects, so be careful it can be quite nasty.

I talked with my guide a bit more as I happen to be learning about these paranormal things around the same time this thread is open, the channel is open right now.

My guide says that these plants are put here by different races to teach their message to humanity.  They are our neighbors saying hello.  So when you go into this you want to view it as a technology that you are learning from and do not go in with the idea to take from them as this is considered rude.

Treat them and these places like visiting a school, church and neighbors house.

Beings want to teach, they want your mind ready to learn.  And then when you are ready you can gain siddhis.  But you must be humble first.

All you people can't you see, can't you see

How your love's affecting our reality

Every time we're down

You can make it right

And that makes you larger than life

All of your time spent keeps us alive

Love when going in is very important, think of things you can offer, get a setting ready for yourself and some questions to ask these plants.  You'll want one you can get good takeaways from.  Energetic dynamics request that you offer something first in order to continue that loop.  If you go into the spiritual world with the idea that you can take things or learn something ahead of time, it is considered grave disrespect.  There is a reason old cultures emphasize this point.

Giving love is the highest offering.  It changes reality from the other side for the better.

All of the love we generate The only thing that carries me on There's nothing we need that it can't create

This is the way to use prima materia.  

There is so much when it comes to what you can find in the afterlife that I would suggest trying a plant that can offer you a guide that can show you things that you need to know and can keep you safe when you go on these journeys.  You don't have to take the most intense thing in order to find out how to gain siddhis.  

@Loba Absolutely Beautiful ????✨?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@JuliusCaesar

15 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I'm not so foolish as to engage in bravado. It's interesting that you mention carrying the weight of the entire universe on my shoulders. You saying that makes me think you understand what I'm doing. In any event, all I will say of course I'll tested in ways most mortals can't even begin to imagine. However, I believe I will make it through.

Yep, that's the current prevailing hypothesis.

I once drank Runa before bed, but it didn't help at all. As for melatonin, yes I've tried that but it mostly just helps me sleep.

I've slept under the influence of Ajna activating sounds before as well. And no it doesn't really cause substantial dream potentiation. At least not anywhere near to the extent that Vishuddhi does. As for Sahasrara, the last time I activated that was a disaster. I listened to the sounds for like 8 minutes in the morning. And then I was blissful all day long, and got this ridiculously strong nausea toward the end of the day(similar to what people report on psychedelics). I still felt ridiculously good(emotionally) in spite of experiencing great suffering. I tried activating other chakras to fix it, ultimately activating muladhara did it. So yeah, I've never tried to sleep whilst activating the crown. So in conclusion, Vishuddhi seems to have the most to do with lucid dreaming. Probably because the throat is the source of power in the human system(and consciously creating reality is a form of power).

They definitely do have different spirits. By far the spirit of Datura is the most petty, but also one of the most powerful as well.

Well in any event I'll be exploring what humans call death.

The highest power possible.

Have you also tried lavender tea/chamomile tea? Heard of Polyphasic sleeping? Basically unlike biphasic sleep(7-8hours) polyphasic involves including scheduled sleep patterns, nap times, and splitting one's sleep into chunks. There's also triphasic sleep as well.

Have you also tried self hypnosis for lucid dreaming?

Neuro feedback brain training?

If I asked you which is more easier to access in your area, classic psychedelics or Datura(natural deliriants in this case like salvia), which class is it(without going into details as to how you got either)? 

Have you also tried salvia too?

Natural State > Being a “God”

I love the ambition. You should read into the 5 realms in Buddhism. You are very similar to myself. Look at the limitations of the titan realm. You should pursue these passions like wanting to be a god, but also realize they are funny little pesky fabrications. All of your highest desires are bullshit, and so are mine. Don’t get so attached to them, but enjoy them. Trying to be God is what keeps you as just a god. God doesn’t try to be God. It just is. That’s the feminine power you’re missing. You’ve gotta let go sometimes. Let go enough and you’ll see you’re always doing everything with absolutely no effort

The Absolute will watch you develop some God capabilities for yourself then show up 1 trillion years later as a cockroach with an 8 pack and take a shit on your pesky creations for your own growth. This stuff is nonsense compared to the highest capabilities of consciousness. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

Once you're at the top, it's all downhill from there. Get rid of up and down altogether. No nonsense omnipotence. 

Ass hair grows and I know Omnipotence:D

1 hour ago, Loba said:

My guide says that these plants are put here by different races to teach their message to humanity.  They are our neighbors saying hello.  So when you go into this you want to view it as a technology that you are learning from and do not go in with the idea to take from them as this is considered rude.

That would seem to be an accurate perspective. And yes, humility is of course necessary as we're dealing with forces greater than ourselves.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

Have you also tried lavender tea/chamomile tea?

No I haven't, I'd be surprised if either of those were effective.

Have you also tried self hypnosis for lucid dreaming?

What do you mean exactly? If you're talking about autosuggestion I've done that hundreds of times.

Neuro feedback brain training?

Nope

If I asked you which is more easier to access in your area, classic psychedelics or Datura(natural deliriants in this case like salvia), which class is it(without going into details as to how you got either)? 

As crazy as it may sound, Datura is by far the easiest hallucinogen for me to source. Due to it's legality(it's legal to buy, sell, posses, and even consume basically everywhere, the only exception being Stramonium being banned in like one state I believe). So I can literally just buy it off the internet from agricultural companies. It's reasonably cheap as well. As for Salvia, I'm in Colorado it's illegal here but I could just go over one state into Utah where it's legal and buy it and do it(crazy right? I'm in the weed capital of the world and here Salvia is illegal, but in the Mormon stronghold of Utah it's legal). And of course I can get traditional psychedelics through clandestine channels, or quasi legal analogues as a sort of legal gray area.

Have you also tried salvia too?

No, but I've definitely considered chewing it in quid form. I know from reading third person reports that Salvia puts you in the realm of the dead, and as such it might just be perfect for the work I'm doing(as it's physically much less dangerous than Datura).

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Natural State > Being a “God”

I love the ambition. You should read into the 5 realms in Buddhism. You are very similar to myself. Look at the limitations of the titan realm. You should pursue these passions like wanting to be a god, but also realize they are funny little pesky fabrications. All of your highest desires are bullshit, and so are mine. Don’t get so attached to them, but enjoy them. Trying to be God is what keeps you as just a god. God doesn’t try to be God. It just is. That’s the feminine power you’re missing. You’ve gotta let go sometimes. Let go enough and you’ll see you’re always doing everything with absolutely no effort

Of course, all realities are just dreamt up by us(though we're not very conscious of it currently).

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

The Absolute will watch you develop some God capabilities for yourself then show up 1 trillion years later as a cockroach with an 8 pack and take a shit on your pesky creations for your own growth. This stuff is nonsense compared to the highest capabilities of consciousness. 

Quite possible, assuming I succeed in becoming immortal(which seems likely) I'll still be around in a trillion years for that very strange thing to potentially happen. Well, it's not that strange a thing when you consider the absolute nature of infinity(and thus the nature of infinite power). A consequence of which means there will probably always be something I imagine to be more powerful than myself(no matter how powerful I become).

59 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Once you're at the top, it's all downhill from there.

I already am at the top, as are you because you're me. It's lonely at the top ain't it?

16 minutes ago, BenG said:

Pardon me for being the ignorant normie in the chat, but do you think you could take a minute to indulge my dumb curiosity and explain.... Uhh. Wut?? ?

So read the first two posts I've made on this forum which I'll link here.

Okay, now that you've read those posts, you should know that I'm aware of myself being God(albeit unconsciously). So now the logical next step is embodiment(actually becoming more like God in my human existence). I'm highly consequentialist and utilitarian in how I view the dream(what you humans call reality). And as such I value the most useful aspects of God consciousness. Which of course are Omnipotence(with infinite power anything can be done) and Immortality(if you're immortal you have an infinite period of time to do things in).

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar

2 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I already am at the top, as are you because you're me. It's lonely at the top ain't it?

Then what's with your desire to shuffle asteroid belts? 

Lonely at the top? Probably, but I don't know about that.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are playing with dynamite. Be careful. Stick to classic psychedelics.

He shouldn't stick to anything, he needs a stick 

This is not even a psychedelic, it's literally poison 

I Guess you got balls.

Not sure What you want to accomplish with this though ?

@JuliusCaesar

Chamomile tea and lavender tea were effective on me. Just drinking lavender tea made me feel heavy around the eyes, and it was lights out for me. That night had a deep dream too, but whether it was from the lavender is questionable, all this when I brewed from the actual lavender leaves. But getting the herbal tea as a package already should be enough. Do give chamomile tea/ lavender tea a try.

Autosuggetion was what I was referring to, but also those deep hypnosis sessions too, either solo or assisted by a hypnotist.

Tried weed too for lucid dreaming? Smoked or liquid?

On 12/17/2021 at 11:45 PM, Loba said:

There are powers you can get if you get close to death like that, but they are tricky, and so are the beings you might meet.

Do it if you're ready to die for it, but go in prepared. The beings I met regularly change reality around and I notice these changes.   If you mess with reality in the wrong way, those beings will mess you up.

yes

@Vincent S Thank you!

@Windappreciator seems like you've had an experience or two yourself 

@BenG you can gain paranormal abilities if you are able to learn how to do it by exploring the after life realms.  They want to do this.

@JuliusCaesar it sounds like you can handle it.  Let us know how it goes.  

6 hours ago, Tim R said:

@JuliusCaesar

Then what's with your desire to shuffle asteroid belts? 

Lonely at the top? Probably, but I don't know about that.

You do know about it, your limited human knowledge is only a consequence of you fooling yourself into the human experience.

1 hour ago, Windappreciator said:

honestly be careful with that entity stuff, you may lose sanity for good.

I'm of course aware of this possibility.

25 minutes ago, Loba said:

@JuliusCaesar it sounds like you can handle it.  Let us know how it goes.  

I will, just to let you know I've decided to wait at least two weeks before doing Datura again now. I'm likely to explore the differences in doing a microdose of all the different Datura species(Stramonium, Inoxia etc etc). As for doing a macrodose(like most of the idiot college kids I read about doing it recreationally), or what I'd call a hard invasion into the Datura world. That isn't something I think I'm ready to attempt. And it might not even be necessary anyway. Maybe in the future if it seems to be beneficial to do so(like if I was doing it under the guidance of an experienced Shaman or something of that nature, or if one of my ally's I know I can trust advised me to do it).

✝22

cause of death: stupidity 

Edited by Jakuchu

7 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

✝22

cause of death: stupidity 

The irony of your statement is cosmic in proportions.