johnlocke18

A deeper realization than god

247 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, johnlocke18 said:

@gettoefl Exactly. That’s why I have started asking people what was before you were born if you can’t realize nothingness? I don’t remember there being infinity or god. Which means nothingness comes before and after everything. That’s why I get annoyed with people saying you’re stuck existing forever. 

cool, god is nothing if not flexible and adaptable

1 minute ago, gettoefl said:

cool, god is nothing if not flexible and adaptable

God is not abstract.God is actual(ity).

This is the most hysterically funny thing ever. Ready? Ready? Ready? 

exist (v.)

"to have actual being of any kind, actually be at a certain moment or throughout a certain period of time," c. 1600, from French exister (17c.), from Latin existere/exsistere "to step out, stand forth, emerge, appear; exist, be" (see existence). "The late appearance of the word is remarkable" [OED]. Middle English often used ibēn, ibeon (based on be) for "to exist."  Related: Existed; existing. https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=exist

So a thought "stands out" and says me! Time is a third thought about the distance between two thoughts. Notice time flies when you are having fun, the more thoughts you have resisting something the more it seems time is very real. So me and my existence in time go hand in hand. 

Read the last thing again about the etymology of exist "The late appearance of the word is remarkable"

xDxDxD

Re-mark-able

REMARKABLE! xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Leo Gura One more thing to you. Where were you before you were born? You probably wasn’t infinity or god, and there was probably no experience or even a void. There was true nothingness. And you realize that without experiencing it. When you go deep enough as god, existence itself will go away. And when you come back, you’ll realize just like before you were born, nothingness is before and after everything. Nothing is outside infinity because outside infinity is nothingness. Be open to the possibility there is something deeper, or nothing for that matter. God has an off switch like everything else in nature. Nothing is apart of god, but nothing is also outside of god. Making ti the deepest realization. “Nothing is deeper than god.” Because the word nothing exists for a reason, to point away from everything. This is true enlightenment. 

@Judy2 You’ve actually not existed before, and you can become god and go away like that, so it can’t be just tricking yourself if it’s actually happening. By that logic then everything is just a trick, which isn’t true because a trick is like a lie and not actuality. 

@Judy2 It’s profound because when you realize you do it as god, you realize nothing is before and after everything. When you go to sleep and wake up, it’s not profound because you just assume that’s apart of existence. But when existence itself can go away like that, you realize it’s deeper than anything. 

17 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Hello "my" brothers and sisters.You are all ME.

If I say you sure think a lot of yourself do I think a lot of myself? Oh! Oh! Oh! 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

43 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

You say that like being confused is a good thing. Just like with everything in life, like learning a new skill, you want it figured out as soon as you can. Same with this stuff. But it’s honesty straight forward aside from embodying things. 

@johnlocke18 It can be a good thing you know.

And no, you don't want to "have it figured out as soon as you can". At least not in a way that makes the confusion "go away" in the same manner in which it came up, which is through the faculty of mind. You want to go beyond confusion and comprehension. 

But uhh.. I was actually just joking, because Nahm is known to sometimes confuse the membersxD ( @Nahm nothing against you brother?)

@Judy2 You’ve actually not existed before, and you can become god and go away like that, so it can’t be just tricking yourself if it’s actually happening. By that logic then everything is just a trick, which isn’t true because a trick is like a lie and not actuality. 

A trick itself IS the actuality. If someone performs a magic trick in front of me they actually performed what we call a trick. I can investigate to find the nature of what the trick is. But, that doesn't mean I found it's "true" nature and I'm still not being tricked. Everything being an illusion isn't out of malicious intent. But, a design choice that is pointing to the impermanence of all concepts within reality.

Plus this whole what came first? The Nothing or the God is an age old question that many spiritual groups argue over for centuries. Though we could make the statement time doesn't exist therefore those arguments don't exist. But, if you personally are going to use statements as before/after imply time exists in an Actual sense then there shouldn't be an issue using the past as an example.

@Judy2 Well, you don’t know for sure but that can be said for anything and your life and god realization. even if you become god that could be some insane hallucination your brain is capable of on psychedelics. But you’re pretty sure the next room is going to be there when you walk through the door right? Well as god when you go away, you’re that sure that you went away and came back, and that came before and after you. 

@Tim R So you just prolong your learning process when learning any new skill for no reason? When it’s obvious? 

Just now, johnlocke18 said:

@Tim R So you just prolong your learning process when learning any new skill for no reason? When it’s obvious? 

No, but this isn't about learning.

@Nos7algiK So god is limited like humans and has to trick itself? Though it could stop existing if it was unlimited? Sounds like you’re putting limits on god. 

@Tim R Yeah it is. You learn something before go doing it. If you’re making it anymore complicated then that you’re just playing games. What more is there to it, other than someone telling you how to achieve this, and then you doing it? You letting yourself get confused halts that process. 

@Nos7algiK So god is limited like humans and has to trick itself? Though it could stop existing if it was unlimited? Sounds like you’re putting limits on god. 

It sounds like you make a lot of assumptions about what others say and are extremally defensive about your own paradigm of belief.

It's not a real "trick" but rather a word that doesn't exist. It's by design but the mind could see it as a trick.

God is Infinite and can do whatever it wishes. It can be human and forget about itself if wished, it can not exist if it wishes, it could fully exist if it wishes, and ect.

I can't give you a reason as to why we experience what we do. Only a vague answer of "This is the way it has to be. It's all perfect".

@johnlocke18 Lao Tsu says 

One who seeks knowledge

learns something new each day.

One who seeks the Tao

unlearns something new each day.

@Judy2 Tell you what. There’s no way of being sure of anything. But, what I can tell you is I’ve meditated a decade, stayed in monasteries, done psychedelics since 2013. And from what everyone says about becoming god, I did what they described then went away, and it “appeared” deeper, trick or not. But if you want to speculate it’s a trick, well you could say the same thing about the brain tricking you into becoming god. Anyway, I’m just telling you my experience like everyone else. But I’ll be honest with you enough to say, we can’t know for sure. And the people on here saying you can with authority, well just remember, they’re people like you.