machinegun

Why is Leo Gura rich?

76 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Yarco said:

How much more upset would you be if he had to plug Raid Shadow Legends or Nord VPN in every video

"If you're interested in fully self actualizing, you need to meet your security needs first. That's why todays sponsor is Nord VPN..." xD

By this point I would not be surprised if Nord VPN is actually run by the Feds.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Are you a thing? Are you a thing that can have things? 

Talk is cheap.

11 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

"As it is", so you claim, is your own truth on spirituality and material possessions.

But don't mistake what is true for you to be what is true for everyone else, or universally true by any means.

To not acknowledge the relativity of your statements makes you a moralist.

That's called post-modernism. Don't mistake it for spirituality.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

10 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Okay, but your gonna experience that for a bit… 

okay there is still this finite limited plain, millions of problems to be solved for people all around the world. 

Getting paid your worth for creating lots of value in the world is a hard and noble thing. To judge it as less than is an error IMO. 

Id rather be one who has lots of money and can use it for good than be poor and useless to society. I’d also rather have money from selling a high quality service, helping people who wouldn’t be helped if I took your attitude toward reality. Which, is infinitely relative which you haven’t yet grocked. 

There is a quality to any action or pursuit. Success can be pursued in a high quality way.

ive been contemplating some of my mystical experiences lately… I’ve died many times. My actions now are based on these insights of infinite love. The awakening is the water (like Buddha’s initial awaking) my business and service is the glass. 

judge me all you want. I am every day more liberated and sovereign and grounded in my truth. 

All of this is selfish. Less damaging, maybe, but still selfish nevertheless.

@Gesundheit2 Alright man, I see you are set in your mindset.

I simply disagree, but this is the world we live in. 

I am not giving you any authority to well me what spirituality is.

Your just moralizing your own beliefs while ignoring the fact that reality is relative.

You don't need to be poor to be spiritual. There isn't one way to do spirituality... The wheel of yoga for example should make the obvious. 

All your spiritual Gurus.. Guess what? They make money to survive. 

If they didn't they would be dead... Or working somewhere to survive while they waste their previous gifts on work that is irrelevant. 

It's just that, pursuit of material wealth and power for a lot of people is a distraction. Also, I am not pursiing material wealth (though it will happen as a result). I am pursuing the highest spiritual possibility I can. Self Actualization and living my life purpose through service to others. My greed is not material, but spiritual, to love others, to serve others, to inspire and heal others. This will be my true greed.

And I will be financially rich as well, but that will be secondary. This money is my armour and my cushion, and my potential to create impact.

My business is a major part my spirituality. Karma Yoga.

Helping people solve their stress, backpain, increase energy... That is what I do for people.

It's selfish to keep your awakening to yourself.

It's selfish to not serve others. I think you got things backwards. 

Selfishness is doing nothing when you could have helped others. Selfishness is saying YOU know the truth and making moral judgements of others spiritual paths. There isn't one spiritual path. There are paradoxes when it comes to selflessness. 

If you were truly selfless, would you make moral judgements? Idk, I will need to contemplate this.

You literally can't serve certain people if all you do is give things for free. The market simply doesn't work that way. 

partly related ^

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

You don't need to be poor to be spiritual.

And you don't need money to survive.

24 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Tell me more then. Am I just going to be homeless? 

Sounds more masochist than selfless...

But, is this selfishness ego survival, what part of your ideology is trying to survive by feeling this way about money? Isn't that your own moral self bias? Isn't money really a neutral thing?

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art

Let's get one thing clear. I don't think that being selfless is better than being selfish, or the other way around. That added morality is not my thing, it's yours. Selflessness is not about being in service to others. But selfishness is about being in service to oneself or another. Notice the difference.

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Thought Art

Let's get one thing clear. I don't think that being selfless is better than being selfish, or the other way around. That added morality is not my thing, it's yours. Selflessness is not about being in service to others. But selfishness is about being in service to oneself or another. Notice the difference.

This seemed totally not true with your earlier statements calling what I was doing evil, and uh, I don't really understand this.

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

I don't really understand this.

Selflessness, in the most basic sense, means not having a preference. If you do have a preference, that's selfishness. I do have many preferences, so I am selfish. The more preferences you have, the more selfish you are. And vice-versa.

37 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Selflessness, in the most basic sense, means not having a preference. If you do have a preference, that's selfishness. I do have many preferences, so I am selfish. The more preferences you have, the more selfish you are. And vice-versa.

I agree. Yet, here we are. I don' think being completely selfless all the time is realistic imo. I think it has a time and place.

It's also the case of how God is. So, there is a paradox here that is constant even if you are selfish.

Then, there are varying degrees and qualities of selfishness... So, anyway. I think it's just false to say spirituality must be selfless when, even Leo or anyone else of the highest awakening had of course... some degree or quality of selfishness. Or, if they didn't I am surprised and assume they died.

I simply don't think spirituality is 1. Monolithicly one way 2. Needs to be total selflessness..

This reality is full of money, survival, business etc. I say, enjoy it instead of creating an ideology of poverty. You are selfless, as God. So, if you were selfless its an easy choice to allow the dreamer to enjoy the dream. Or, whatever it is you choose.

You are always in the middle of infinity whatever you do.

There is selfless action. 

There need not be shame in taking care of oneself. As all others are you, you might as well take care of the one most central and the one in which you have most leverage with.

And because others are you, you need not harm or steal from others. But, earn your living through high quality service.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

if you want your body to live long and healthy, you most definitely need money. 

Just now, Lyubov said:

if you want your body to live long and healthy, you most definitely need money. 

As well you ARE God, so by taking care of oneself... you take care of God.

You also are you, and everyone around you. So, take care of the You you have most leverage to do so.

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

That's called post-modernism. Don't mistake it for spirituality.

Actually, spirituality is simply a higher level of post-modernism.

God is the ultimate relativist .. embracing all perspectives, including those that act as if their perspective is absolute truth (ie. ignorance).

You seem to think that a typical human needs to have certain attributes/characteristics to be called "spiritual" .. but what you don't understand is that a limited, finite human being can never contain the infinite nature of God...

To think so creates a spiritual ego / zen devil.

People here seem to think God is a communist, and any person that makes more than the average wage is evil and against God.  

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

17 minutes ago, vizual said:

People here seem to think God is a communist, and any person that makes more than the average wage is evil and against God.  

Typical stage green xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

^_^ Reality is just perspective

◭"89"

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

By this point I would not be surprised if Nord VPN is actually run by the Feds

Anybody who has takes internet security and uses Nord VPN deserves what's coming to them lol