Carl-Richard

My dreams are about future real life events?

37 posts in this topic

I've had three precognitive dreams which I've written about in some of my posts. In all three of them I knew exactly what was going to happen in the "real world" as a result of them. One of the functions of sleeping dreams is to determine events in the waking dream, so precognitive dreaming is something everyone does. It's just that they're unconscious of their sleeping dreams, and as such have no idea as to the power of their own mind.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@Carl-Richard Before I get to theoretical, is it not just similar to experiences of archetypes giving messages etc. Just at a subtle lvl domain of experience. I can speak from an integral standpoint.

I had my first dream about hell that was weird. I never have nightmares.

This is precisely the sort of thing that ripped the materialist paradigm right out from under me. I was diagnosed with narcolepsy when I was 19 and started having this type of precognition type stuff happen in dreams. Can’t really think of any examples but what was even more compelling were the astral projections I was having — literally walking and flying around my neighborhood. In a dream, nothing is impossible, and that’s the only playground we have. Nothing is too mind blowing to take place.

4 hours ago, Judy2 said:

@JuliusCaesar

I tend to remember my dreams very well but i haven't really experienced precognition yet. I'll keep looking for some verification though.

In my case, I had spent about 3 years trying to hit the lottery on purpose via lucid dreaming. But the methods I tried were never powerful enough to make me sufficiently competent in the dream state to achieve my goal. After this and basically giving up more or less. I'd randomly get precognitive dreams(well, quasi randomly, they would always seem to occur on a night where I tried to make myself remember my dreams the day prior). Two of the dreams were about financial markets. I wound up selling half my XRP due to the first financial precognitive dream, and kept the other half because I was stupid enough to doubt my dream's validity. Consequently wound up holding the bag weeks later with an asset that tanked, all because I was foolish enough to allow my old materialist beliefs cloud my judgement. Then the third and last instance, I saw Bitcoin forming a double top just above 64,000 USD in the dream(this was in early October of this year specifically) and when it got to 64,000. I sold all that shit for USD, and now my prediction has come true(just as the other two prior dreams did). So, in 2 out of 3 of the occurrences were of a financial nature, and where I had some of the asset so the dream was relevant to me. So you could say my failed efforts using impotent lucid dreaming techniques to basically oneiromancy trickfuck my bank account eventually worked. But in a way that wasn't exactly what my ego wanted(as I wasn't competent enough to get exactly what I wanted at the time).

As for more powerful methods of lucid dreaming. I'm currently doing research on that very topic at the moment. However, due to the extreme risk involved in the procedure I'm considering. I can't in good conscience suggest it without finding some way of making the practice more safe(it may or not involve doing the most powerful mind altering substance known to man then sleeping under it's effects). I mean, I'm not even really willing to do it myself yet, as I feel I don't have enough data yet. Though it's possible I'm being overly conservative; I already have a fairly good hypothetical model of harm reduction. It's just that the adverse side effects the substance incurs at typical doses(which are higher than the dose we're interested in) are very great. And as such I want to make absolutely certain that I know what I'm doing. And am unlikely to reveal the method until I've thoroughly tested it on myself.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@Carl-Richard

Happened to me too a couple of times. On one occasion, I dreamed that Nahm would change his profile pic to something with black and orange colours. Next day, I woke up to see that he changed his profile pic to something with black and orange colours. Dreams are so bizarre. Makes ya question what the fucks goin' on here. xD

5 minutes ago, EmptyVase said:

@Carl-Richard

Happened to me too a couple of times. On one occasion, I dreamed that Nahm would change his profile pic to something with black and orange colours. Next day, I woke up to see that he changed his profile pic to something with black and orange colours. Dreams are so bizarre. Makes ya question what the fucks goin' on here. xD

He probably saw it coming as well :P 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

And it will revolutionize the work that you do. Not the industry per se, but how you do what you do, whatever it is you do. Actually, it will cascade too. A lot of people will change how they do the same line of work. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

26 minutes ago, Nahm said:

And it will revolutionize the work that you do. Not the industry per se, but how you do what you do, whatever it is you do. Actually, it will cascade too. A lot of people will change how they do the same line of work. 

You mean that the precognition will revolutionize your work?

35 minutes ago, Nahm said:

What's 'it' then?

And spread what around? Sorry, I'm not really getting it. Hah! What a double entendre.

On 13/12/2021 at 10:10 AM, Vibroverse said:

Past, present and future exists simultaneously as infinite vibrational probabilities and you tune to the one with which you are resonating vibrationally. There is no such thing as a difference between past, present and future other than the density, the allowing degree, in a sense, of your focus. They are all within you, they are all consciousness in the moment point. 

I'm not sure of this as I see it could be two ways. In my direct experience there is only this right now, not 10 years ago...

So I wonder if it is like a blob that keeps changing shape, or if it has already been all shapes it will ever be and that all those things do exist simultaneously.

2 hours ago, Epikur said:

Confirmation bias or somekind of other fallacy

I would love to believe that. It's just weird that I can't remember ever having had a dream with tornadoes in it, certainly not being chased by them. I haven't watched any tornado videos recently either. You also have to factor in that the dreams happened literally parallel to the real world events temporally speaking (although I can't actually confirm the PsychedSubstance one, it's a highly probable given the dates he provided).

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, Epikur said:

Confirmation bias or somekind of other fallacy

I would have thought the same until I had my precognition.