integral

Millionaire Goes Homeless To Prove Anyone Can Make $1,000,000

31 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The whole point is that homeless people have tons of trauma, abuse, drug addiction, poor health, mental illness, low consciousness, lack of education, lack of skills, and deep victim mentality.

Of course if you have all that solved, rising out of homelessness is easy.

These kind of experiments make light of how seriously fucked homeless people are. A normal healthy person cannot even begin to comprehend the mental hell that homeless folk are in. They are not merely normal people who are acting lazy and need a motivational speech.

Many homeless people cannot even think a straight chain of logic. That's how fucked their mind is. They would not be capable of showing up to a job on time, let alone running a biz or the like.

Plenty of homeless have levels of consciousness closer to animals than high-functioning successful humans. Which is why even if you give each homeless a million dollars they will destroy themselves. The help they most need is education, truama healing, and addiction recovery. Not infusions of cash.

Your expression of empathy is improving.
Well done, I'm very proud of you.

My ex boyfriend was homeless. I tried to help him out of it. It's not a good idea to judge them.

They have PTSD, trauma etc. And he was mentally ill. 

Show compassion to the homeless. He did have some victimhood. But understand that victimhood is also a form of suffering and should not be used as a justification for lack of compassion. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

It's just shit. I can respect his discipline and hustle and there are some good qualities to it but as a whole that project is utter shit. Stuff for the lonely stage orange circle jerk to pat themselves on the back over. Hard work and grind and being a leader, blah blah blah. This guy didn't actually go homeless. He would of actually been homeless if he went, you know, homeless. Actually had zero money, didn't have family and friends to fall back on, was face with the fear and uncertainty of the complete chaos of having nothing. This is like when white people take a tour of a slum and live in a slum village to help a bit and then think they actually have experienced what that is like. It's insensitive and just a waste of time. Go make a million that benefits homeless people if you wanna prove a point. 

how to hell did he invest so much money in creating an online selling coffe business? 

On 12/7/2021 at 11:47 AM, MuadDib said:

Your expression of empathy is improving.
Well done, I'm very proud of you.

It wasn't really an expression of empathy so much as a pointing out of facts about the psychology of homeless folk. It's just a mistake to think of homeless people as normal people who just need to hustle more.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 12/7/2021 at 4:02 AM, Rilles said:

@Leo Gura New video coming next Sunday? 12 Dec? Guess youre taking a break, makes me think something huge is coming. :P

Maybe its that long awaited shadow work video lol

On 12/7/2021 at 3:41 AM, Leo Gura said:

The whole point is that homeless people have tons of trauma, abuse, drug addiction, poor health, mental illness, low consciousness, lack of education, lack of skills, and deep victim mentality.

These kind of experiments make light of how seriously fucked homeless people are. A normal healthy person cannot even begin to comprehend the mental hell that homeless folk are in. They are not merely normal people who are acting lazy and need a motivational speech.

Many homeless people cannot even think a straight chain of logic. That's how fucked their mind is. They would not be capable of showing up to a job on time, let alone running a biz or the like.

Plenty of homeless have levels of consciousness closer to animals than high-functioning successful humans. Which is why even if you give each homeless a million dollars they will destroy themselves. The help they most need is education, truama healing, and addiction recovery. Not infusions of cash.

Leo I agree with you! I really resonate with your description of the homeless and solutions for them!

@Preety_India I agree with your view on victimhood as its form of suffering, that's a good catch!

Edited by SgtPepper

Now what would be cool, is a documentary about coaching an actual homeless person to heal and build themselves up all the way towards creating and maintaining a million dollar business.

Would take years, but I bet it can be done.

Needs a multidisciplinary team of dedicated professionals.

I feel inspired.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

The biggest hurdle that standard people underestimate is a lack of documents. 

A lack of documents alone seriously fucks homeless people and immigrants. I've seen it first-hand (I mean "third hand*? lol) and the stress it can cause them

that coupled with the closed mindedness/stereotyping / racism prevalent in the majority of a countries population, making it harder for certain immigrants to connect & intermingle with those who could help them out, causing them stuck in a isolated friendship bubble of other immigrants with the same problems. 

The passport is one of mankind's most evil inventions. 

I fucking hate people that moan about borders and immigration. Countries are just separated by imaginary arbitrary lines and the fact that your passport can dictate your future isn't considered racist and a violation of human rights is a joke, yet those same guys who call to "build a giant wall" are the ones who aren't held down by passports & failing to acknowledge their own default privilege ironically moan about their own rights being compromised but fail to consider the rights of the immigrant or the guy from Syria or Mexico to freely move to the USA because what the fuck why not, it's a free planet, we should be using flying cars & jetpacks by now. 

Edited by Striving for more

On 12/7/2021 at 10:41 AM, Leo Gura said:

This is a great perspective too understand one of my relatives. He is barely keeping himself from becoming a homeless person.

Clean your mind

How inspiring, thank you for sharing this! It reminds us how resourceful we actually can be during challenges times during our life purpose journey. Keep going everyone :)