EntheogenTruthSeeker

Leaving Actualized Forum

38 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

After Leo locking a post about the literal best night of my entire life, better than any psychedelic high or anything, it’s obvious that he will never understand my raw authenticity and vision. 

He’s never met me and I don’t expect him to support my unique path, it is nothing like his hermit lifestyle of perfect conduct, lol. 

I am too quirky to be in a community of someone else. I am going to create my own community of: mentally ill, spiritual, shamanic, psychic, outcasts, raving, manic, and “unlovable” people to shower love and support. 

This community has limits and a demonization of some of the most beautiful aspects of reality, infinite liberation of neurosis. It appears there is a massive shadow and fear of mental illness and radical self expression, even though I harm nobody. After that thread got locked in dating section, I became suicidal. I’m done trying to fit in here. 

Nothing personal. It’s all love. Just I have to carve my own path and stop being Leo’s fanboy. I have better and more unique visionary things to manifest with my god given talents I have and Leo has facilitated me cultivating. 

I love you Leo. See you on the other side of eternity one day❤️??

@EntheogenTruthSeeker I totally agree ? 

Having said that, it's also true that maintaining a forum of this size isn't easy and I also understand that Leo has to maintain a certain "status quo normality".

I'm sure Leo is a funny and understandable guy , I would find hard to believe otherwise knowing he's had all those psychedelic experiences and have gone through some rough patches himself. But he probably have to maintain an agenda of "normality" and sometimes "ruin the party attitude" for the forum to not go totally reckless. Consider this reflexion before leaving , please. You are loved here bro!

1 hour ago, Gregory1 said:

Ironically what enables the actualizers-community to exist IS the locking of shitty content like the one you created.

With Love

Gregory

LOL. Very funny your personal understanding of what the word Love is for you. 

40 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

LOL. Very funny your personal understanding of what the word Love is for you. 

Isn't it funny that everybody wants love to be in their favour? If I say something that hurts your little ego you suddenly feel offended. Could something that hurts your little ego actually be the highest good for everything and therefore love? For me, love is the highest good, raw, pure, crystal clean, all encompassing, selfnesness. 

Calling a shitty post shitty isn't a judgement, it is merely an observation. And from my highest and most selfless viewpoint, creating a community like the actualized.forum would simply not be possible if shitposting and stupid egotistical spamming without providing any value would be allowed. Think about it. Why would Leo delete a post? Is it because he is selfish? Is it because he is not loving? No, it is precisely BECAUSE he is loving. It is precisely BECAUSE he wants your highest good.

But instead of seeing the love and receiving the gift, you simply say no and play your stupid little ego games. No judgement. But the truth is love and love is not always rainbows and butterflies. Love is not always kissing your dick or licking your ass. Sometimes God puts a stick up your ass. Be thankful for that. There is a good reason for that. He loves you.

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Godspeed! May you find the answers you're looking for. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Javfly33 I'm going to come to your house and rob all your stuff and yell at you. But don't worry it's all love and this is my highest expression of love as I verbally and physically assault you. But don't get mad because it's all out of love bro

3 minutes ago, Yali said:

I get to take my manic ravings to a personal development forum .... because its all love, BRO

o.O

I never said it was acceptable. I'm just pointing out the flaw in the logic of justifying poor conduct on the basis of love. I can tell you to go f yourself, and then if you get upset I'll say it's because I love you bro. Why is your ego getting triggered by my love?

Just now, Yali said:

@Raptorsin7  ???? I was agreeing with you

Oh i'm sorry lol. Sometimes everything looks like nails.

Sorry sorry. :/:D

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I never said it was acceptable. I'm just pointing out the flaw in the logic of justifying poor conduct on the basis of love. I can tell you to go f yourself, and then if you get upset I'll say it's because I love you bro. Why is your ego getting triggered by my love?

The funny thing though is, you REALLY said it out of love... Since EVERYTHING IS LOVE in the ultimate sense. But let's get back to relativity. We are in a personal development forum. We want to develop ourselves and help eachother to become our highest visions and learn together. What good does it do if I come and create posts about with whom I've had sex with last night, or about how great of a person I am? Sure, you're a great person but telling that doesn't really serve anyone. And also spamming the forum with that crap doesn't help the forum to flurish. Again, I do not mean to offend. I just honestly love this forum and I'd like it to be a place for learning and personal growth. When I see egotistical and manic posts that do not provide any value to anybody, what should I call them in your opinion?

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Just now, Gregory1 said:

The funny thing though is, you REALLY said it out of love... Since EVERYTHING IS LOVE in the ultimate sense. But let's get back to relativity. We are in a personal development forum. We want to develop ourselves and help eachother to become our highest visions and learn together. What good does it do if I come and create posts about with whom I've had sex with last night, or about how great of a person I am? Sure, you're a great person but telling that doesn't really serve anyone. And also spamming the forum with that crap doesn't help the forum to flurish. Again, I do not mean to offend. I just honestly love this forum and I'd like it to be a place for learning and personal growth. When I see egotistical and manic posts that do not provide any value to anybody, what should I call them in your opinion?

I see your point, and I don't disagree that his posts should have been closed and there has to be a certain level of quality for posts otherwise the forum will got shit.

But I just disagree that you said what you said out of love. In the absolute sense I agree, because everything is love. But i think your post was more a pseudo judgmental tough "love". There's a way to say it that is loving, and I just thought what you said wasn't that. But I could be wrong, maybe you are very loving and I just have a distorted perspective

3 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Raptorsin7 almost like you didn't read my post ... just felt immediately defensive.

I was actually IN agreement with @Javfly33 so I assumed because you disagreed with him, you were disagreeing with my post. But I was wrong, and yeah I can get defensive

OP is clearly in a manic phase, he said hes bipolar and its very obvious in the way he posts. One minute hes saying his life is the best its ever been then he says he will kill himself over getting a thread locked. He needs help. The most loving thing to do would be to not encourage this behaviour as mania can be very dangerous and is not a healthy place to be. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just now, Yali said:

Now i'm confused LOL

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Yali he was disagreeing with my wording. I called the post OP made "shitty" and they critizized me that calling a post "shitty" couldn't be done out of love. Well in a sense it wasn't done out of the highest possible love that I as God unconditionally have for everything but it was done out of a love for the forum and out of a love for bluntness and honesty. However, since we are all agreeing on the basic points here all that remains is a question of wording. OP needs professional help and the forum shouldn't tolerate egotism, low quality content and mania. We are all in agreement!

You are Love.

2 minutes ago, Yali said:

Oh i thought you were disgareeing with @Javfly33

Now i'm confused LOL

Lol yeah my main point was that just because someone sais what they are doing is out of love that's not necessarily what's happening. You can do a lot of stuff for a lot of different reasons, and then rationalize it by saying it's out of love.

Just now, Gregory1 said:

@Yali he was disagreeing with my wording. I called the post OP made "shitty" and they critizized me that calling a post "shitty" couldn't be done out of love. Well in a sense it wasn't done out of the highest possible love that I as God unconditionally have for everything but it was done out of a love for the forum and out of a love for bluntness and honesty. However, since we are all agreeing on the basic points here all that remains is a question of wording. OP needs professional help and the forum shouldn't tolerate egotism, low quality content and mania. We are all in agreement!

Agreed B|

The moderator should lock this thread imo.

So much personal commenting. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Stick around. Just, like, be socially calibrated. This is a social space and we have to maintain some order here. It's nothing personal against you.

If you ever create your own community of wacky, raving folk, you'll quickly realize the importance of maintaining order and locking some things down. If not, your community will devolve into a cesspool of nonsense.

Part of my function here to make this place welcoming to newbies, so they don't get freaked out by weird ravings. It's an imagine issue.

It's not like I don't hold myself back from raving. There are many times I bite my tongue because of the image problems it would create. Learning when to bite your tongue is an important skill in this work. You can't just go around spouting whatever your latest passion called forth. This is part of being socially calibrated. Again, try not to take it personally. If you feel a need to do more raw communication, then develop some supplemental communication or creative outlets.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.