longusername12345

When Are We Getting the Promised Book List Update?

24 posts in this topic

I may be uninformed but from my current knowledge, the book list was supposed to update every year? Well it's been more than 2 years, when are we getting that update?

Cheers,

-William

There was never a promise to update every year.

The promise was that if I ever do an update it will be free for those who purchased the list.

I have done 10 free updates over the years. so I feel like I have over-delivered on that promise.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

From the booklist: “I will be expanding this list on a yearly basis.” Does sound to me like a promise.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise its not leos fault.he is busy taking drugs everyday.he does not have time.besides if he update booklist all books will be on psychidelics and sidhis which is good for psychaunauts

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

From the booklist: “I will be expanding this list on a yearly basis.” Does sound to me like a promise.

That is what I did for 6 years. It's not some lifetime guarantee.

2 hours ago, How to be wise said:

He can't make up books that are as good and life changing than the one already on the list though.

At some point there is a plateau in which there is no new books to add.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

Show some respect to Your master Young man/lady.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Find your own books, dont be lazy. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

It is one of the best book lists.

Would highly recommend it to anyone on the fence about it. 

I am capable of finding 5/5 books on my own.thank god.everyone should develop this ability with patience and stop relying only on leo

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That is what I did for 6 years. It's not some lifetime guarantee.

• C'mon man, you gotta stick to the routine, you can't just stop randomly because you feel like it. You have to awaken more people by posting more books on there, besides you got like a million books in your house. You'll achieve your goal of awakening the world if you post more books on there, so why not do it brother? You will achieve a new level of greatness if you post more books on there, I'm serious, like really really serious. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There was never a promise to update every year.

The promise was that if I ever do an update it will be free for those who purchased the list.

I have done 10 free updates over the years. so I feel like I have over-delivered on that promise.

Ohhh okay. Do you plan on updating it in the future or is the final edition?

haha just curious. love you man, cheers

5 hours ago, longusername12345 said:

Ohhh okay. Do you plan on updating it in the future or is the final edition?

haha just curious. love you man, cheers

Yes, I plan on updating it but not sure when. No promises on time frame.

14 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

I am capable of finding 5/5 books on my own.thank god.everyone should develop this ability with patience and stop relying only on leo

Share some with us. 

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, I plan on updating it but not sure when. No promises on time frame.

Yes Yes! I can't wait to see the new books he posts. Most books out there are crap, but @Leo Gura just has that third eye to determine whether or not a book is worth it. His connection to his intuition is off the charts, like literally god tells him whether or not the book passes the filter. 

15 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@itachi uchiha Please send us some. I'll give you a cookie! Organic and sugar free, mind you. 

@diamondpenguin

Find out what u want and find the book yourself.u can do it with little patience and research.what i seek is different from what leo seek.similarly everyone seek different things .my niche is not leos niche.and i do not wanna copy leo

@Opo for success

Best books =

Mastery by robert greene, george leonard,tiny habits by bj fogg.u only need these 3 books for success.believe me i am super obsessed about this topic.rest are all just an addition not a requirement

For social interaction 

Books recommended at the  end of redpill handbook 2nd edition pdf.all of robert greene works.leos book on social intelligence is garbage compared to those books

Early retirement extreme by jacob lund fisker(i did not read it.it is in my todo list and is said to be gold) for ideas on retiring early

https://modernmachiavelli.com/what-would-machiavelli-read-ultimate-reading-list-of-power/

The site above has a very good books on the topic of aquiring power

For law of attraction read in that order

1)everything by nevile goddard

2)everything by florence scovel shinn

3)everything by abraham hicks

4)start watching all of abraham hicks video

Edited by itachi uchiha