Blackhawk

I just predicted a power outage where I live

14 posts in this topic

About 1 hour before the power outage happened I started to think about a power outage, and what to do when it haopens. Sitting here in the dark now. Coincidence? Maybe.. But they don't happen often here.

Edited by Blackhawk

And I think I started to charge my phone thanks to the premonition. It had just finished charging when the power outage happened. Without the premonition I would have low on battery now. Convenient to predict stuff.

I find this stuff creepy af when it happens. 

Power outage is annoying also.

Yeah these type of small premonitions seem to occur more frequently the more we’re “tapped into source” haha. It’s interesting for sure. 

1 minute ago, Blackhawk said:

Power is back on.

Did you predict that ?

16 minutes ago, Chris365 said:

Did you predict that ?

No.

What was the weather? You may have subconsciously associated some heavy weather to the possibility of power outage. People and animals can feel a storm coming by feeling the wind as well.

@Blackhawk I believe it isn't coincidence.

And if it IS coincidence, how amazing is it that thought is so well synchronised to the outside world that it can manipulate it and predict things intuitively.

I'm gonna give you a heads up: the next few weeks you're gonna be very cautious about what stuff you think/dream about.

Car crashes with a truck, someone dies, people calling you unexpectedly. But then none of those things happen and you're gonna be glad that you can't (always) predict the future.

It's also necessary to watch out for those predictive thoughts, because if you only notice predictions that occur, you're risking to be biased or deluded.

I saw it as a little scientific experiment after I predicted something so outside of coincidences. 

4 hours ago, 4201 said:

What was the weather? You may have subconsciously associated some heavy weather to the possibility of power outage. People and animals can feel a storm coming by feeling the wind as well.

Normal. A bit cold, about 36 fahrenheit (2 celsius). We don't usually get power outages here no matter what the weather is, so it can't be that.

2 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Blackhawk I believe it isn't coincidence.

And if it IS coincidence, how amazing is it that thought is so well synchronised to the outside world that it can manipulate it and predict things intuitively.

I'm gonna give you a heads up: the next few weeks you're gonna be very cautious about what stuff you think/dream about.

Car crashes with a truck, someone dies, people calling you unexpectedly. But then none of those things happen and you're gonna be glad that you can't (always) predict the future.

It's also necessary to watch out for those predictive thoughts, because if you only notice predictions that occur, you're risking to be biased or deluded.

I saw it as a little scientific experiment after I predicted something so outside of coincidences. 

I see.

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Sorry bout that. 

LOOOL xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Blackhawk tapping unconsciously.

Happens to me from time to time, very mystical. Sometimes I just feel like my friend is coming home and I just unlock the door for some reason without even thinking about it. Feels like I just received a message in my phone that he is coming. And one time as he was going up the stairs I unlocked the door and he was like wtf how did you know that I'm coming, and my reply was "Idk I just felt your coming"

Mahadev