Alfonsoo

Can you manipulate reality Thanos style?

28 posts in this topic

Leo’s video and the books seem to agree that paranormal abilities are quite a passive and blurry phenomenon. Very material and precise manifestations of these abilities seem to be either non existing or very rare and limited. However, if reality is all imagined you could theoretically do all those superpower type and gross material abilities right?

But I guess that when one gets to the point of being able to do that they’re no more than realty’s gimmick.

Everything is possible.

In Yogananda's book autobiography of a yogi, he says that Babaji materialized a temple made of gold. I don't know whether that actually happened but it's certainly possible.

And you can do all that stuff in lucid dreams. Dreams are just as real as this life, doing miracles in dreams is just as phenomenal. 

@GreenWoods And why is manipulation in dreams and lucid dreams much more common and easy than in regular physical material reality?

Yes you could. But, in order to do so you would need to experience a series of events that would give you a solid foundation to believe it's possible within reality. 

2 minutes ago, Alfonsoo said:

@GreenWoods And why is manipulation in dreams and lucid dreams much more common and easy than in regular physical material reality?

From the absolute perspective, because God imagines it so. God imagines it to be more difficult in normal life.

From the relative perspective, because normal life is a lot denser than dreams. The denser, the harder to manipulate.

@Alfonsoo This is a fascinating topic. I've spent a lot of time on it. I have experienced many things that have proven to me this reality is very moldable and malleable. I've definitely had some holy shit moments. In a sense you could say anything is possible, but I feel some things are much less probable. There seems to be different rule sets to give realities a certain structure and experience. I'm not saying there isn't a way to crack all the codes, but the focus, time and discipline to achieve that make it not probable for most people. But most of us can achieve much higher degree's of mastery over consciously shaping our reality than we currently experience. 

Its possible to manifest things into reality.  It might look a lot like schizophrenia or psychosis though.  If you happen to snap out of it (which is very likely) it will appear to be all made up and that you were deluded. 

I've manifested entire buildings and neighborhoods. It was very much like cut out figures. I was at the blueprint level of reality. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

@Alfonsoo Transforming relationships, money, travel, success, changing your personality, meeting your favorite celebrity, healing disease. There are endless things you can create. If you are interested in gaining super power abilities, that is much less likely for most people in this reality. I witnessed some incredible abilities In my travels, but it required tremendous focus and strict discipline for years. Most people simply don't have the discipline and time required to achieve these things.

Edited by Matthew85

@Alfonsoo

10 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

If you happen to snap out of it (which is very likely) it will appear to be all made up and that you were deluded. 

You'll also be hit all at once with all your negative beliefs and fears. As well as psychic attacks.  Everything will surface. Very difficult to sustain the 'new' reality while in a state of terror. You'll snap yourself out of it. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

2 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

And you can do all that stuff in lucid dreams. Dreams are just as real as this life, doing miracles in dreams is just as phenomenal. 

Man, I've had only a few spontaneous lucid dreams, but the experience was so shocking and so real and so vivid that it left me with zero doubt that dreams are as real as the physical realm if not even more.

Edited by m0hsen

@m0hsen You have to wonder, is there really a difference? If we were dreaming right now, would we know it? ;) 

27 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@m0hsen You have to wonder, is there really a difference?

Not really! Again I have zero doubt that dream realm is as real the physical realm, in fact my lucid dream experiences were much more detailed and vivid than physical world.

9 hours ago, m0hsen said:

Man, I've had only a few spontaneous lucid dreams, but the experience was so shocking and so real and so vivid that it left me with zero doubt that dreams are as real as the physical realm if not even more.

:):)

It is possible especially when you  develop your concentration, That is probably the most beneficial thing you could do to realistically build skills in these areas, Go check out Leos videos on concentration, this is the type of exercise I am talking about

You probably could, but you need to understand that the more you want to control reality, the more suffering you're actually holding in you.

To just even have the idea that the solution to solve the galaxy problem is to kill half of its pouplation, you must suffer deeply.

To actually do it, you must be agonizing inside.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

16 hours ago, Alfonsoo said:

why is manipulation in dreams and lucid dreams much more common and easy than in regular physical material reality?

It isn’t. Thoughts are believed rather than direct experience inspected. As such, there seems to be an experience of comparison. But direct experience is one whole inseparable ‘reality’ and never of a physical material reality. 

16 hours ago, Alfonsoo said:

Leo’s video and the books seem to agree that paranormal abilities are quite a passive and blurry phenomenon.

It’s only a ‘blurry phenomenon’ through the distorted lens of a separate self. What you speak of is literally the everyday normal, but you aren’t noticing for the habit of comparative abstraction thinking (thoughts) and conceptualization. 

Very material and precise manifestations of these abilities seem to be either non existing or very rare and limited. However, if reality is all imagined you could theoretically do all those superpower type and gross material abilities right?

Yes indeed. If reality was imagined, if there were a separate self, then yes indeed.

Rare & limited to you. No you, and what seemed rare & limited is very obviously infinitely abundant. 

But I guess that when one gets to the point of being able to do that they’re no more than realty’s gimmick.

No! God is real, Love is real, Siddhi's are real, a you is not! Separation is imagined via the imagining of a separate self, not an imagining of reality. Reality is an appearance, while a you is imagined (illusory). That ‘you’ = thought attachment, that ‘you’ are imagining, reality. It’s a belief, the same as Catholicism, Mormonism, etc. In this case more accurately, it’s conjecture. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

51 minutes ago, Shin said:

You probably could, but you need to understand that the more you want to control reality, the more suffering you're actually holding in you.

To just even have the idea that the solution to solve the galaxy problem is to kill half of its pouplation, you must suffer deeply.

To actually do it, you must be agonizing inside.

No! All it takes is thought attachment! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Benevolent mass homicide through utilitarianism also hides a supremacist underbelly. It values a few over many, luxury over diversity, part over whole. The ethical path to sustainability is ecoliteracy. Humans need to learn, not get killed.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.