AlwaysJoggin

How can I work 12 hours every day

44 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

@Nahm  i drive my car do delivery i was working lifeguard this summer also why i want to do this, my this i mean grind and work my ass off, long story short , i got a girl pregnant and she wants to keep it that’s why i work because knowing there is human being coming I work hard for that cause before this i was basically living like hippie/rockstar i was just fucking around i uad zero worries so I didn’t have motivation for financial success because I didn’t have responsibilities but now i feel like i have responsibility and I don’t mind it , I actually like the fire and desire this has give me,i feel like I WANT to work I always hated work but now hating work is not option lol for now I guess i want to love work ! Also I don’t like my current job i want to start working from home 

Congrats! Actual genuine selfless purpose, pure divine inspiration, all too rare. You are blessed. That fire is the highly expediting gasoline of manifestation. Creation ‘itself’. Make a dreamboard, get down to what you really want. Everything, everyone, every opportunity, every option, sight & sound that is showing up in your life is in perfect reflective symmetry with how you feel, what you’re thinkin and what you’re focused on. Know exactly what you want, appreciate everything you have, care most of how you feel. The knowing of what you are most wanting will get more and more specific. Use the emotional scale, should any fears or doubts ever arise, should you find yourself overwhelmed, angry or disappointed, ‘walk yourself’ right back up that scale, ‘back to yourself’. Allow your transmutation every step of the way. What barfs up out of you is directly related to what appears as this place. Don’t ‘try to change’, simply allow it without resistance, and you’ll have the quan.

And for God sakes, listen to Abraham Hicks everyday until you fully get what’s being said. The entirety and actuality of it all. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 10/8/2021 at 0:50 AM, AlwaysJoggin said:

dug my self in a whole financially and I’m working every day now I want to do 12 hours a day but I can’t do it as i fatigue quickly after 6 hours. 

How did you dig yourself a hole? 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

21 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

@Leo Gura how many hours a week would a person have to work for you to consider them to be a beast/hard worker/someone who is serious about developing themselves?this is Patrick Bet-David measurements.do you agree?

4F9CFAF8-B621-4061-8051-55D2D5FEF088.png

I would not conflate developing oneself with such silly stage Orange metrics.

It's not about how many hours, it's much more about what you're doing and how deeply you're doing it.

Patrick has not even begun truly developing himself, he's just chasing stage Orange ideas of success. He has turned business and capitalism into his religion.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I agree leo.but you too have a rule that says - you have no right to complain about a lack of results unless you have proof of consistent effort right? Eg-for the average person to become enlightened it will require around 1000hours of study/meditation.(for the average person not outliers like eckartte role who got their by accident/suffering).eg2-to have a good bodybuilding physique atleast 2 years in the gym is needed.

Tldr -how many hours of pure work would a person have to put into a week for you to consider them to be industrious/not lazy? ( I know it depends on what work you are doing.but on average what’s a good baseline of hours of pure work to aim for?some of us might be overestimating the amount of work we are putting in right?(like somebody complaining about lack of results in the gym after working out for a week).patrick bet David,Jordan Peterson,Kevin samuels say if you are not working 60 hrs/week and are complaining about not being financially succesful you are entitled.how many hours a week of effort would you say is the cut off to not be entitled?

Edited by Ineedanswers

@Ineedanswers I consider 40 hrs/wk to be the ideal to aim for.

Rather than working harder, work smarter.

JP works a lot, but he still has no clue of the fundamentals of how mind works. You have to be careful not to get caught up in the weeds. The weeds are endless. You can work endlessly and get nowhere if you aren't really wise about it.

How come I work way less than JP yet understand mind and reality way better?

Because I work smarter.

- - - - -

No one on their deathbed ever said: "Oh God! I wish I worked longer hours."

Never forget that in the end your work means nothing. People who work long hours are willfully ignorant of this simple existential fact.

@Leo Gura I agree if your goal is to realize truth/love/god.

but what if your goal is pure monetary/financial gain and you don’t care about enlightenment much?(jps net worth is apparently around 7 million.his work ethic must have helped him here right?)

whats a good amount of hours a week to aim for if you want have the best chance( Since luck pays a role as well)of putting Yourself in the top earners in the world? 

Edited by Ineedanswers

1 hour ago, Ineedanswers said:

whats a good amount of hours a week to aim for if you want have the best chance( Since luck pays a role as well)of putting Yourself in the top earners in the world? 

It is not about hours. I can have an excelent business idea, build the project this afternoon and start making money next week. Why not? And also I can spend 8h/day "working" doing non producting sutff for years as most people do.

For health reasons the best I think is weak up early, work the first 6-8 hours of the day, then lunch and forget about job until the next day.

Edited by RedLine

@AlwaysJoggin Humans have known for a very long time that we need rest. Heck, it's even in our religious books people found it so important lol. 12 hours every day isn't sustainable. At the absolute least, have one day a week where you can just fully relax. 

you need to be obsessed / in love with what you're doing bro

12 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

but what if your goal is pure monetary/financial gain

Then you shouldn't be asking me questions.

@Leo Gura do you mind telling us about your work ethic/how many hours you used to a work a week when you were pursuing stage orange goals(straight  A school and engineering student,game development,Oratory etc).

as a formerly depressed,stage orange 21 year old who is just beginning to start his self development journey I would love to know. I have a tendency to look at people I admire( you ,Elon musk,bill gates,Tesla,arnorld,Michael Jordan,Ronaldo,Obama,jp) and to assume that you’ll were just luckier than me(better genetics,iq,opportunities etc) and that you’ll didn’t work hard.could you just give us a rough estimate about your hours/per week when you were working your hardest?

Edited by Ineedanswers

29 minutes ago, Ineedanswers said:

@Leo Gura do you mind telling us about your work ethic/how many hours you used to a work a week when you were pursuing stage orange goals(straight  A school and engineering student,game development,Oratory etc).

as a formerly depressed,stage orange 21 year old who is just beginning to start his self development journey I would love to know. I have a tendency to look at people I admire( you ,Elon musk,bill gates,Tesla,arnorld,Michael Jordan,Ronaldo,Obama,jp) and to assume that you’ll were just luckier than me(better genetics,iq,opportunities etc) and that you’ll didn’t work hard.could you just give us a rough estimate about your hours/per week when you were working your hardest?

Again, it's not about hours worked, it's about how creative and wise you are, how strategic you are.

When I was starting out I worked a lot, but I didn't work like 12 hrs for years on end. I might work 12hrs but for short bursts at a time. Mostly I wasn't working on a clock. My typical work day would start at 9-10am and go until 4pm. Then I might do some additional work on myself or side projects at night.

I wasn't just lucky, I was very disciplined and extremely strategic and wise about the things I worked on.

If you just work 16hrs per day like a moron, you will not become successful. You have to work on the right things.

@Leo Gura thank you

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

9-10am and go until 4pm

So on average about 7 hours a day (50hrs/week)? Do you still have the same working hours  today?

Edited by Ineedanswers

26 minutes ago, Ineedanswers said:

@Leo Gura thank you

So on average about 7 hours a day (50hrs/week)?

You have a funny way of doing math.

Do you still have the same working hours  today?

No. I work much less, but that's related to my health problems. I would work more if my health was better.

And also, much of my work today is not about creating content or doing business, but doing spiritual work on myself.

I worked a lot in my youth so that I could enjoy my later years in peace and focus on personal stuff and side projects.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You have a funny way of doing math

were my calculations incorrect?.

9am-4pm=7 hours a day.

7hours ✖️ 7 days a week=49 hours a week.

@Leo Gura Did you manage to cure your sibo?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, Ineedanswers said:

were my calculations incorrect?.

9am-4pm=7 hours a day.

7hours ✖️ 7 days a week=49 hours a week.

I don't work on weekends.

You guys are gonna burn yourselves the fuck out.

By trying to accomplish more you'll end up accomplishing less.

2 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura Did you manage to cure your sibo?

No