Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charlie cho

Shit tests - the girl just ignores me

17 posts in this topic

I love it when the girl spits at me and calls me harsh things. I love it when the girl expresses admiration. What i cannot stand is when the girl ignores me. Whether it is on text or real life. I actually get emotional when she ignores me.

In my observation, when she ignores me, over 50% of the cases, she is really not interested in me. Genuinely. And I understand. She has the permission to not be interested in me, of course. 

My question is... are there times girls use "ignoring" the guy to shit test him? In my experience, this happens quite sometime

Its a nuanced question, but its very dear and important to me to get the answer right here. Can a girl ignore me because she likes me? In other words shit testing me?

Please, write your honest opinion and observations.

Edited by charlie cho

There is absolutely everything in dating, so the answer is yes.

But there are so many random things you don't even know about, like her ex boyfriend called her again, so she lost interest in you etc.

When she ignores you right at the opener it can be some kind of a blasé, so she doesn't have to deal with you. This immediately filters out about 90% of guys. Very attractive girls may have to do this so they don't have to be talking to different guys non-stop.

And of course there are girls who don't respond to your texts as some kind of power game. And some girls are just really busy.

The question is if you really need that girl who likes you and thinks she has to play that kind of a game with you?!

I would consider this a "nasty game" as opposed to other "fair games" that girls can play. Fair games would be something like teasing you or challenging you a little bit (like with regular shit tests), which generally adds to the fun, those other games are destructive though.

@charlie cho

If she’s ignoring you, she’s not that interested.

There may be situations where she will ignore you for other reasons, like wanting to see if you’ll come towards her. But those are in the minority.

Are you texting / calling her too often? Girls don't like it when guys become too clingy.

Try to text her less, show her that you can take care of yourself without her, act confident + build a strong character and she won't be ignoring you anymore.

Not likely.

She's just not into you. Move on.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Whether she's ignoring you to test you or just because interest doesn't matter imo, you should just move on on either case 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not likely.

She's just not into you. Move on.

But unlike guys, girls' emotions change like the wind when it comes to dating, sex, and romance. So, isn't possible that that same girl who was not into you changes her mind and decides to give you a chance?

A girl who is genuinely interested won't ignore. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura what about when some dating coaches advise us on purpose to ignore some of what the girl is saying to look blase and cool. 

Wouldnt the girl do the same thing (or even more since shes a woman) just as much as men do in ignoring the guy or trying to show disinterest

4 hours ago, Hardkill said:

But unlike guys, girls' emotions change like the wind when it comes to dating, sex, and romance. So, isn't possible that that same girl who was not into you changes her mind and decides to give you a chance?

Very unlikely in practice. You require attraction and if you failed to build that attraction in person when you spoke to her you will not do it over text.

If she was gemuinely attracted she would be scared of losing her chance with you by being so cold. She would be eager and excited for your attention.

44 minutes ago, charlie cho said:

@Leo Gura what about when some dating coaches advise us on purpose to ignore some of what the girl is saying to look blase and cool. 

Wouldnt the girl do the same thing (or even more since shes a woman) just as much as men do in ignoring the guy or trying to show disinterest

Dude, most girls are not that complicated or manipulative. If she is attracted she will be happy to show it. Girls are not gaming you in that way. Relax. She doesn't even know you exist because you failed to hook her emotionally.

A girl who really likes you will respond eagerly to you, within minutes or hours. If it takes her days to respond then the attraction simply isn't there.

Don't waste your time on girls who aren't eager to talk with you. That time is much better spent talking to a new girl.

You need to develop a feel for when you reach hookpoint with a girl and when there is chemistry. It's a very clear point in the early interaction. You cannot reach hookpoint with all girls, only those you have chemistry with.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

55 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Relax. She doesn't even know you exist because you failed to hook her emotionally.

? okay, i understand

55 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You need to develop a feel for when you reach hookpoint with a girl and when there is chemistry. It's a very clear point in the early interaction. You cannot reach hookpoint with all girls, only those you have chemistry with.

Leo, Thanks for the insight

Edited by charlie cho

gosh, are you submissive? 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

6 hours ago, Tudo said:

lol funny af

ha-ha-ha, as funny as your entire profile ?

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"